LET US COME TOGETHER!
November 10, 2010, 01:09:49 AM
I want everyone to take the time to think about what I am about to ask all of you!

I do not see no other way to solve this hoax or murder of MICHAEL JACKSON!

WE HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND RAISE $$$ funds to hire a real good investigator out of L.A.

I have not done the research as of yet but if we all work together we can find one person we can trust to work on our behalf.

WE HAVE ALL HAVE RESEARCHED OUR BRAINS OUT AND NOW IT IS TIME TO TAKE SOME ACTION.

THIS HAS TO BE CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE SO IF WE GET INFORMATION THAT COULD HURT MICHAEL WE WILL NOT LET IT BE KNOWN TO ANYONE.

WE MUST MAKE A PLEGE OF SECRECY & TRUST.

MO & SOUZA AND ALL OF YOU WHO BELIEVE HE IS ALVE CAN HELP PUT A PLAN TOGETHER SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEND TO MJ?

ARE WE READY TO MAKE THIS STEP OR ARE WE GOING TO CONTINUE TO JUST TYPE AND DISCUSS THIS ON THIS FORUM FOREVER!

I AM READY TO TAKE THE STEP AND LEAP OF FAITH TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH.

ARE YOU?

I AM WILLING TO GIVE $25.00 FOR THE CAUSE! IT IS NOT ALOT BUT IT IS ALL I HAVE RIGHT NOW! I WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE MORE WHEN I CAN.

PLEASE THINK IT OVER! LETS PUT A PLAN TOGETHER! LETS BE A TEAM!

I AM TIRED OF SITTING AROUNG DOING NOTHING!

PLEASE LET US TAKE ACTION NOW!

LET US COME TOGETHER WITH OUR MIND HEART SPIRIT AND FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL.

WE CAN ONLY DO THIS TOGETHER WITH FAITH AND LOVE:)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

Re: LET US COME TOGETHER!
November 10, 2010, 01:12:43 AM
IT WILL NOT WORK!, BELIEVE ME IT WILL NOT WORK, BUT IT IS A GREAT/WONDERFUL IDEA!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 01:39:16 AM
WOW! DO YOU REALLY FEEL THAT WAY! PLEASE TELL ME WHY?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 10, 2010, 04:28:08 AM
Quote from: "Integrity"
I want everyone to take the time to think about what I am about to ask all of you!

I do not see no other way to solve this hoax or murder of MICHAEL JACKSON!

WE HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND RAISE $$$ funds to hire a real good investigator out of L.A.
I have not done the research as of yet but if we all work together we can find one person we can trust to work on our behalf.

No no. Before starting such thing, think at every single possibility and situations that will come across.
Can you imagine if Michael did all this, to have to face now the risk of such investigation? To have to fear even his own fans? If Michael did all this, he did it for a huge reason, not just to hide from the public view. Don't you think of the possibility he might be living in a huge stress already, having to hide all this time, day after day to be in touch with everything surrounding him as to have his plan going straight? If even the fans hire an investigator to go after him, what  do you really think he would feel like? It would be  like a hell converted in reality. I can't believe you think like this, but I take the possibility that you didn't have in mind all the possible consequences of this movement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

nefari

November 10, 2010, 05:14:16 AM
This is going to work out in the end. I believe with all of my heart it is reaching a key point now, peaking so to speak, but I think 2012 is when the real proverbial sh*t is going hit the fan and all will be known. Hang on, share the love, the tears, the laughter, and all of the pieces will start to fall into place good or bad. We knew we were in for a ride. Lets do it here together in our little forum time capsule  :)
Hugs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

~Souza~

November 10, 2010, 05:22:42 AM
Not going to happen. We don't need a private investigator, we are all pretty capable of thinking and investigating ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions