No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

_Anna_

Re: Kanye West tweets
November 11, 2010, 04:55:37 AM
Have you guys looked at his lastest short film for Runaway?

It's long, 34 minutes. Besides the moment when that kind of statue of Michael appears around minute 8:00, the whole story rises some questions. The video is really good made. What are your opinions about it?

The pheonix girl somehow makes a connection to Michael in my head. She's seens as a strange freaky thing as Michael has always been seen by some people, and when they sit down at the table everyone is whispering in someone else's ear and pushing and talking about her as if she was a freak.
Then in the end she says that she has to burn to be able to go back to her world. And also, he is singing "mamase mamasa mamacosa"

What do you think about it?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

November 11, 2010, 05:02:23 AM
There are so many representations of a Phoenix in this unfolding adventure. The TII Tshirts with the double Phoenix birds....Conrad Murray's airplane where he saved the day I think was heading to Phoenix and now this Kanye bit. Michael had a Piano held up by a cement Phoenix statue. And being an X-men fan as is Michael I have to say you do NOT f**k with a Phoenix! It will come back to burn you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 05:32:38 AM
Yesterday I watched the video til the end, because I was not very interested in watching it until yesterday. But I said, let's watch it. I have to say that I liked it, the concept of the video is very very interesting.

Well, kanye falls in love with a phoenix girl and the way they showed them into his world made me immediately think of Michael. She is seen, in his world, like a freak, like a weirdo. They laugh, the talk one to another about the way she looks, the way she's dressed, the way she moves.

When the statue of Michael appeares I hear kanye saying something which is censored so I can't understand it all: MJ's gone, I know *beep* dead --> I can't hear what he says before he says "dead" and I won't jump on the conclusion he might have said : "Mj's gone, I know he's not dead". But I admit it's something I thought of.

The end show them both, sittng down talking and the phoenix says :

Phoenix: I have to burn.. I have to burn to be able to go back to my world.
K: No, I won't let you burn!
Phoenix: But I have to burn
K: No! I won't let you burn, I won't!

or something like this.

The concept of the video is very interesting and I wouldn't think it can really have connections to what's happening now with Michael. You should watch it from the beginning til the end. I am curious to see your opinions about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal