MissG

Re: I can't stop dreamin' 'bout this
April 03, 2011, 04:20:40 PM
Well Gina, during the months many people pretended to be MJ and fooled a lot of fans, women most of them and those got extremely hurt, unfortunately. I don´t know who that "V" could have been but I am not very open to the idea that Michael would go around telling  people "you would not believe it´s me anyway".

And no, I don´t think Michael reads this forum. May be his official site, but not this forum, even less after His dear friend Elizabeth just passed, that is why I also doubt the "guests" on the other thread are Michael either.

More people want to find what happened to MJ and know that hoaxers are around debunking the media. Coming here to read and questioning us just opens another door to the other 50% of the equation, MJ=alive vs MJ=dead.

It is more probable, imo, that TS could be among those "guests" testing our "critical thinking" and how to back up our hoax theories when "outsiders" question us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 04, 2011, 12:18:46 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Well Gina, during the months many people pretended to be MJ and fooled a lot of fans, women most of them and those got extremely hurt, unfortunately. I don´t know who that "V" could have been but I am not very open to the idea that Michael would go around telling  people "you would not believe it´s me anyway".

He said "you wouldn't believe me if I would tell you how I know" not :you wouldn't believe I'm Michael anyway" - there's a difference.

It is more probable, imo, that TS could be among those "guests" testing our "critical thinking" and how to back up our hoax theories when "outsiders" question us.

I strongly agree with you, I had the same feeling, especially because I checked the thread and 1guest at some point askes someone "so you believs TS is Michael? "

If 1guest is just a guest who says it's not a member here, how does he know about TS so well? There are guests who come and ask who is TS, but not 1guest., no. He/she knows exactly who TS is and this is unusual for a guest IMO.

That's why I say Morph is among us. I just don't know who's behind the Morph mask.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.................it's so frustrating  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 04, 2011, 02:21:21 AM
I liked your second dream Gema. Your code man sounded to me like that Key Master guest on the other thread, that said he/she once worked for MJ and had the codes (?) at Neverland ;) . Anyway I've never lost my gut feelings that I've shared on the old Visions thread, about MJ, even the dreams from various people seem to have unified themes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 05, 2011, 01:50:10 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

He said "you wouldn't believe me if I would tell you how I know" not :you wouldn't believe I'm Michael anyway" - there's a difference.

Ok, looks like i misunderstood what You wrote
There was a debate about it but finally Mr. V said "why should I give you Proof, you wouldn't believe me anyway" or something like that.

In any case, i have a hard time to think Mj would go in chats and forums talking that way  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

April 05, 2011, 02:00:01 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I liked your second dream Gema. Your code man sounded to me like that Key Master guest on the other thread, that said he/she once worked for MJ and had the codes (?) at Neverland ;) . Anyway I've never lost my gut feelings that I've shared on the old Visions thread, about MJ, even the dreams from various people seem to have unified themes.

May b i missed the key master post or i just scanned it. Did someone say he worked for Michael?, never mind, i have still many lines to read  :lol: i´ll find it...one day...

The only conversation I remember talking about knowing codes was during the trial 2005? Mentioning that Arvizo knew the codes all over Neverland.

Back to the dreams, the people I have been communicating with have had "visions" more than dreams. Only a few dreams.

@black-orchid, I would love to read your imput about lucid dreams and how are your techniques to controll them  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 02:01:50 PM
Gema you are probably right. It was strange anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2011, 07:17:12 PM
Before i forget, i wanted to share a dream i saw today about Michael.
So i'm at some kind of HUGE party, hundreds of people there. Everybody is dancing, talking and having a lot of fun. It's dark in there, a typical club atmosphere. Soon i notice that there are some members of Jackson family, i can clearly remember only Janet and Jermain. So i started following them, thought that maybe they'll do something interesting regarding the hoax. But they did nothing, so i went up to Janet and i asked her "Where is Michael?". She ignored my question. Then i asked Jermain the same question, he smiled at me and left. So then i was running around this place, through crowds of people looking for Michael. I ended up next to some kind of room, the door was open but i didn't wanna go there, i was just standing next to it. Then i felt that somebody is right behind my back (got really scared) when i turned around i saw that it was Michael  :D. (he was quite tall)He said "I herd that you were looking for me, so here i am. You don't have to search anymore" he gave me a big hug.  :mrgreen: The End.  
I woke up right after that hug, with the biggest smile on my face  :D Then i came here to check what's new and i saw that TS was back, plus in his post he redirected to my post! So he came back during the time when i was having this dream. I'm not sure how to connect it, but one thing is for sure I'M SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TODAY!!!  :D

I L.O.V.E YOU ALL!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

April 10, 2011, 10:30:46 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
So i'm at some kind of HUGE party, hundreds of people there. Everybody is dancing, talking and having a lot of fun. It's dark in there, a typical club atmosphere. Soon i notice that there are some members of Jackson family, i can clearly remember only Janet and Jermain. So i started following them, thought that maybe they'll do something interesting regarding the hoax. But they did nothing, so i went up to Janet and i asked her "Where is Michael?". She ignored my question. Then i asked Jermain the same question, he smiled at me and left. So then i was running around this place, through crowds of people looking for Michael. I ended up next to some kind of room, the door was open but i didn't wanna go there, i was just standing next to it. Then i felt that somebody is right behind my back (got really scared) when i turned around i saw that it was Michael  :D. (he was quite tall)He said "I herd that you were looking for me, so here i am. You don't have to search anymore" he gave me a big hug.  :mrgreen: The End.  
I woke up right after that hug, with the biggest smile on my face  :D Then i came here to check what's new and i saw that TS was back, plus in his post he redirected to my post! So he came back during the time when i was having this dream. I'm not sure how to connect it, but one thing is for sure I'M SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TODAY!!!  :D

I L.O.V.E YOU ALL!!!

Wow what a cool story. Thanks for sharing. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 11, 2011, 01:31:24 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"

I L.O.V.E YOU ALL!!!

That's soooo cool!!

I can imagine what you felt because something similar happened to me sometime ago....One evening I was so very sad and desperate as I thought Michael is dead, I went to bed with such a bitter heart and crying......but to the break of dawn I had a dream and there it was Michael, huging me and telling me everything is ok....and that was not all of it as later I saw that I was receiving a sweet message from someone at about the same time I was asleep and having that dream :D
strange things happen....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 11, 2011, 08:41:45 AM
Hee heee  :D  wow, what dreams you get!

Mine yesterday was not as cute  :| it was kinda sad, but, here I share anyway.

The dreams go on with people of my daily life (one deceased btw  :( )and we end up in an airport, a very small one with private planes. In the dream, i believe that i need to work in one of the planes, so i get fixed in a toilet and go onboard...well..who´s there?? Mr Jackson  :lol: .I feel shy and "professional" and talk to him giving welcomes and instructions but he does not listen, just smiles and moves the head on a "yes" motion. Seconds after, a man comes to me (a guard may be?) and informs me that Michael is deaf :( so he can´t hear me but he wants me to be around in case he needs something  :? .

The next image of the dream is me walking with MJ holding his arm, guiding him from place to place, assisting him to reach what he needs  :? He could hardly see  :cry:  his hands were a bit shaky also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

April 11, 2011, 05:29:54 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

May b i missed the key master post or i just scanned it. Did someone say he worked for Michael?, never mind, i have still many lines to read  :lol: i´ll find it...one day...

The only conversation I remember talking about knowing codes was during the trial 2005? Mentioning that Arvizo knew the codes all over Neverland.

Back to the dreams, the people I have been communicating with have had "visions" more than dreams. Only a few dreams.

@black-orchid, I would love to read your imput about lucid dreams and how are your techniques to controll them  :)

Okay,  :lol: Sorry I didn't answer this sooner. Okay, my technique took me a couple of months to get used to but it was the easiest for me. But people are different learners so I guess you'll be fine. First, I prepare myself mentally for it. Like you have to make yourself wake up in the dream without really waking up in reality and the thing about dreams are that you WILL forget that you are dreaming and jjust go through with the regular dream. I got super angry when I was first learning this  :lol: . Here are somethings you can do that helped me:

You can look at your hands and you'll automatically wake up in your dream. Or in like the middle of day in 'real life' lol, just reminder yourself to wake up and it will automatically appear in your dreams since sometimes they mirror your daily activities. If you feel yourself waking up, spin around for a couple of seconds then you'll come back. When I'm controliing my dream I have to stay FOCUSED completely. I can't let something else come into my mind because the dream will automatically take on that thought, well for me it does  :P

Just always try to focus and remember when you are in those dreams because I believe that you can be in different state of mind  :lol:  :lol: That's how I basically control them... <3

If I missed anything or if you want to ask me anything, feel free to, mmmkay?  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

MissG

April 16, 2011, 11:54:12 AM
@black_orchid,
Wow, I would like to be able to controll what I dream  :lol: While we dream the logic is shutted down so I guess that once we get to controll the dreams the story in them would lack logic as well?

I had a MJ related dream a couple of nights ago (it does not matter if I stay away from the hoax/ news...I end up dreaming anyway  :geek: )

In resume, a lot of action was happening during night time (in the dream was night) which I forgot in detail but i remember clearly the part i am about to write.
I am some kind of journalist and I am waiting for Michael finally to come up and tell the world that he is in fact alive.
A huge screen (again the screen so common in my MJ related dreams) is set on a building and people are walking around. I know that MJ would appear in that screen, i am waiting inside another building across the building with the screen.
A big man wearing dark jacket and pants comes along. He is not Michael Jackson but I talk to him as if he would be. He grabs my arm harsly and asks me to leave  :? so I tell him -"Michael, people love you". The Man takes one step back and I see clearly that he is not Michael. He is tall, big, square, with very short hair and "latino" looking  :? . He looks at me again and tells me -: "this is the 3rd year people is waiting for Michael to give a sign and he won´t, don´t wait any longer. He is not allowed to come out".
Even tho the man was intimidating, I ask a second time for Michael to give his message (I keep calling that guy Michael even if he is not), so the guy takes me on his shoulder as a potato sack and takes me out of the building  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

April 19, 2011, 09:37:57 AM
Hi  :D  I seem to be the only one dreaming lately?  :D

Soooooo, here we go  :D

Last night´s dream has been active and curious.

The dream happens at night, in a "hotel" complex with apartments, quite pretty, with brigdes and water. In the dream, I keep doing parkour with 2 more people which I don´t know  :lol:  funny since I wasn´t awared of how good I am jumping and climbing.

The dream goes on untill we reach a high bridge and people start diving from it down to the water. A woman is waiting down on the water, so people jump and dive and then go on walking out form the water.
When my turn to jump and dive comes I get cheered up by a lil boy and that boy is Michael´s son, Blanket  :shock: He is together with a woman who he keeps calling "mommy" and that woman is Janet Jackson  :? . The woman, Janet, tells me that she likes my tattoo but I answer her that i don´t have any tattoo in my body (in real life i don´t have tatoos) but she tells me that I have one beautiful tatoo which I will see once I dive in to the water.
I jump from the brigde down to the water, but not diving, I jump with my feet going first. Once I land in to the water and start swimming I am asked to look at my arm, I look and a bright tattoo is there, it is a big red heart with something written in it.

Once out from the water, I continue with the parkour with 2 more guys moving towards a not so glamorous area and end up accidentaly in the apartment of someone who happens to be MJ but "disguised ". He has beard and ungroomed hair. I get like this  :shock: and can´t believe my eyes. The man, Michael, starts talking to us and checks up my tatoo and compliments it - "what a nice heart you got" he says with a dark "faringitis" (sore throat) voice  :? menatime he touches my arm with a soft skin.
The other two guys leave and go on with the parkour, so I end up alone there. I tell "the man" that i need to go, it´s night time and need to go. He asks me -"what´s the hurry?".
In the dream, I get the impression that he is not awared of who he is (as well as unpredictable). I ask him his name and he writes a name on the palm of my hand with his finger but the name is not Michael. I get a little uncomfortable, so I say again that I must leave. Once I leave, "the man" starts following me and I creep out  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

April 19, 2011, 06:49:17 PM
Hi  :D  I seem to be the only one dreaming lately?  :D

Soooooo, here we go  :D

Last night´s dream has been active and curious.

The dream happens at night, in a "hotel" complex with apartments, quite pretty, with brigdes and water. In the dream, I keep doing parkour with 2 more people which I don´t know  :lol:  funny since I wasn´t awared of how good I am jumping and climbing.

The dream goes on untill we reach a high bridge and people start diving from it down to the water. A woman is waiting down on the water, so people jump and dive and then go on walking out form the water.
When my turn to jump and dive comes I get cheered up by a lil boy and that boy is Michael´s son, Blanket  :shock: He is together with a woman who he keeps calling "mommy" and that woman is Janet Jackson  :? . The woman, Janet, tells me that she likes my tattoo but I answer her that i don´t have any tattoo in my body (in real life i don´t have tatoos) but she tells me that I have one beautiful tatoo which I will see once I dive in to the water.
I jump from the brigde down to the water, but not diving, I jump with my feet going first. Once I land in to the water and start swimming I am asked to look at my arm, I look and a bright tattoo is there, it is a big red heart with something written in it.

Once out from the water, I continue with the parkour with 2 more guys moving towards a not so glamorous area and end up accidentaly in the apartment of someone who happens to be MJ but "disguised ". He has beard and ungroomed hair. I get like this  :shock: and can´t believe my eyes. The man, Michael, starts talking to us and checks up my tatoo and compliments it - "what a nice heart you got" he says with a dark "faringitis" (sore throat) voice  :? menatime he touches my arm with a soft skin.
The other two guys leave and go on with the parkour, so I end up alone there. I tell "the man" that i need to go, it´s night time and need to go. He asks me -"what´s the hurry?".
In the dream, I get the impression that he is not awared of who he is (as well as unpredictable). I ask him his name and he writes a name on the palm of my hand with his finger but the name is not Michael. I get a little uncomfortable, so I say again that I must leave. Once I leave, "the man" starts following me and I creep out  :lol:  :lol:

Your dreams are very interesting  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

MissG

April 20, 2011, 10:04:56 AM
:lol:  You bet!

The fact that non of the people who show up in my dreams know about my existance makes the dreams even more ridiculous :lol: I mean, why should be MJ or Janet the ones to give me the messages? why not my deceased or alive family members and friends?. There is always people who I don´t know or people who don´t know me.

It should feel weird to know that people who one doesn´t know dream about one.

I never dreamed about MJ, not even when I was a little girl. I started dreaming around February 2009 and this felt very odd to me. The other oddities were "MJ related stuff" from my childhood started popping out as well. I found out that MJ was going to have a comeback concert after he "died", so, imagine how lost in the gossip I was  :oops:

I understand that "we dreamers" can sound weird but Michael is huge, well known all over the world so I assume that is fairly normal to have dreams about him. In my case, I am still unsure of what "really" happened so I guess that the question is still bugging me and hides in my subconscious popping up after in dreams  :)

IDK if you read another dedicated thread we had called "visions of michael" where we collected many dreams related to MJ. Funny enough, some of those "dreams and visions" ended up being linked to now days political situation in the world so the question still reminds for me. Can dreams represent the past, the present and the future?, can dreams predict future events?, can dreams reveal past events?, how much truth is hidden in dreams about oneself?, do we "travel" while we dream?, can the mind solve problems while a sleep? and a long etc  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal