Re: I can't stop dreamin' 'bout this
March 27, 2011, 11:47:48 AM
That's because they ARE spying on us! :) 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

March 30, 2011, 10:23:09 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Gema
i don't even know if you are still here  :?  :(  i didn't make it back to this thread .
the reason i say what i said is simple to me . the folks who believe in evolution think we are the same as animals so why wouldn't we be able to sense it as you say.
Yes, i am here  :) had a tough week.

Imo, we can sense it as well, but in different ways.

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
by the way as for the dreams i don't believe michael himself has the power to inhabit our dreams.
I don´t believe that either per se.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 31, 2011, 06:09:46 PM
Wow...

I know how to lucid dream. It gets kinda weird in the beginning but when I try to dream about someone it always goes wrong like something else in my mind makes things happen  :|

Weird.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

March 31, 2011, 07:08:36 PM
Quote from: "black_orchid"
Wow...

I know how to lucid dream. It gets kinda weird in the beginning but when I try to dream about someone it always goes wrong like something else in my mind makes things happen  :|

Omg, your signature ! <3 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

March 31, 2011, 07:28:53 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Wow...

You like it? It's an oath I made up myself   :D <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

April 01, 2011, 11:54:13 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Wow...

You like it? It's an oath I made up myself   :D <3

the gif & the words are so cute :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

April 02, 2011, 05:10:12 AM
Wow...

Do you mean that you can control your dreams?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 02, 2011, 05:14:53 AM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Every night, I keep having these strange dreams that the whole Jackson family is reading what we post and they have to choose on person to *spy* on for an amount of time and it's me.

Maybe this is happening for real, but I'm not sure are the Jacksons watching
We know TMZ is keeping an eye on this site.
Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 05:29:21 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 02, 2011, 05:16:59 AM
I had MJ related dreams 2 nights in a row. His kids were also in it and new characters, among them a code expert/ security man who keept opening doors here and there, really weird  :?

I have been away from the hoax or MJ news for a while and still got to dream about it. The last 2 have been very detailed . I am going to post them later, i need to go now, just popped in to not forget about this thread  :)

Nice 2 c ya  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 02, 2011, 05:39:40 AM
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
"THAT GLASS THAT BE"..LOL
IN THE DREAM WORLD, THIS USUALLY MEANS THAT THE OPPOSITE HAPPENS

It is not this way.
There are studies made on dreams people reported for a 20 years period and the results are surprising.
There is this book about dreams published in US , I don't have it right now in my hand but it is a very interesting approach of dreams. Only some dreams are relevant and the way you can separate these ones of the regular ones - that have no meaning- relates on the feeling they give to you. It's all about the feelings, like when you wake up are happy or worried or full of hope or dispair and so on.

Relevant dreams don't happen very often and if you pay attention to the feelings you'll know which one means something and which one has no other meaning than that you had a too rich dinner last evening :mrgreen:

At least that what's the book says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 08:08:06 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Wow...

Do you mean that you can control your dreams?

Yeah, of course I can :) but if I can't stay focused I lose control of it.

It's a really cool experience. ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A calming word...

MissG

April 03, 2011, 08:01:50 AM
The 1st dream was very emotional, since I felt very sad in it. In resume, I was going around looking to buy a book and endep up in a restaurant. While sitted there, a pregnant woman came by and asked me if she could stand by my side and just look at me  :? . I answered that I didn´t mind and also a chat was welcome.
Suddenly, people at the restaurant started running towards the windows and called me (they knew my name btw, but they were total estrangers to me). Instead of looking through the window, I just went out the restaurant and saw a mega huge screen with Michael in it performing Smooth Criminal, like if it would be a concert going on.
I got terribly sad ans kept telling to myself - "Michael is not coming back".

Meanwhile I watched the huge screen a woman looking like a drug addict came to me and gave me 6 tickets for Michael´s "Great come back". The tickets had square shape and were blue with black printed letters. She said that only the 5 others I choose and myself will finally come to greet Michael  :?

I was sad all the time and woke up with tears.

The second dream has been interesting as well.
I am walking with my shoes and pants in my hand, wearing a long t-shirt. The place looks like an Urbanization with paradisiac spaces, palm trees and beautiful water is around, also gardens.

I am walking to "find the exit" from the place when a car, a black Audi, stops beside me. The driver´s window rolles down and a young man, a teeneager asks me to jump in the car. I refuse. At that second the back window rolles down and Paris J. asks me to get in to the car, that "they" have been looking for me to show me the way.
Before I jump in to the car, I see that Prince and Blanket are also in the car :?

I jump in to the car, on the front sit, and the young man, who happens to be the kid´s cousin, starts driving through the place. The car gets in to "road" built on rails...it is a roaller coaster...I scream my head off on each way down and every one laughs their heads off, but I really want the "ride" to end.

Once the car is parked, we all get out from the car and I start receiving the warmest hugs ever from every one.
All of them run and wants me to join them in a play ground near the beautiful beach. Blanket keeps holding my hand strongly and does not let me go. Paris and Prince keeps hugging me and laughing. The all want to play but at the end I tell them that I don´t have bathing clothes on, so I rather stay on the play ground and wait for them.

After the play, we are resting on a stone wall and suddenly  hundred´s of men comes like in an army mission singing Opera  :? . I ask the cousin who they are and he tells me that they are "the Choir´s Army"  :?
I keep watching that army to pass when suddenly, in the middle of the army, I see a tall man among them. It is Michael!. He is looking like in 1984-85, short curly hair, wearing pilot sunglassess and white shirt, a black sequence jacket and black pants.

When the army has passed, the cousin tells me -"now we can enter". We all follow after the singing army and come in to the interior of a house, full of corridors and halls with doors that keept opening and closing by a man.
I get to talk to the "code man" meantime I am walking. He is wearing a blue overall, is blond, 60+ and blue eyed. He tells me that he knows all the codes and that -"Michael is very very safe now, no one can hurt him".

He puts his arm around me and lead me to the home while walking.

The dream goes on with me talking with the kids a lot, also to more people there. I get to meet Michael as well, but can´t remember what the conversation was about or where we were. Just remember that he looked very tall to me and that his presence was "energy draining".

Well, here my latest dreams  :D
I have been sharing this ones with other people and would love to read your opinions or other dreams as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 03, 2011, 01:48:28 PM
wow Gema.....are you SURE these were night-dreams?

from what I see your last dream is like Michael will reveal himself only to a group of people, not to the whole world :?

last night I also had a dream and it was about this forum and more exactly it was about the last night posts in the Guests section.

There I was in my dream, suspecting that Michael was one of the guests and I couldn't resist provoking that guest to see what he/she would say.

Next moment I see lots of messages in my inbox from Souza asking me to stop, to leave that guest alone, in her own unique style, something like" shut up you fool, leave him alone..."

Well, trying to interpret my own dream, I would say the only meaning I see in it is that I am really really obsessed about this forum. It isn't enough I spend here all my spare time, now I start dreaming about it :roll:

Now I'm not sure if it was in my dream when that guest asked one of the members if she believes TS is Michael or that really happened  :lol: .

I have to check the locked thread :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

April 03, 2011, 03:43:51 PM
Yes, those have been my latest dreams in a row, Thursday and Friday nigh dreams. It was long since I dreamed with MJ.
As you may be noticed, i have been away from the hoax for a while. What made me come back was to post the dreams  :)

The tickets is something i don´t understand. Those looked very budget and were given to me by a druggie, a woman. However, in the 1st dream I felt that MJ was gone for real  :|  and cried. I think the shock of seeing him performing in the screen was not expected  :| and shocked me a little.

In the other dream the kids were the ones looking for me and asking me to jump in the car, and after i was lead to follow MJ with the "code guy" (may be a police?). For a second i wondered if i died :lol: and those where "heavens door".

This was the set MJwas wearing, but the shirt was white.

Regarding your dream, Gina, looks like you engaged in a hot convo with a member here and dreamed about it? what made you think the member was MJ? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 03, 2011, 04:07:25 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Yes, those have been my latest dreams in a row, Thursday and Friday nigh dreams. It was long since I dreamed with MJ.
As you may be noticed, i have been away from the hoax for a while. What made me come back was to post the dreams  :)

The tickets is something i don´t understand. Those looked very budget and were given to me by a druggie, a woman. However, in the 1st dream I felt that MJ was gone for real  :|  and cried. I think the shock of seeing him performing in the screen was not expected  :| and shocked me a little.

In the other dream the kids were the ones looking for me and asking me to jump in the car, and after i was lead to follow MJ with the "code guy" (may be a police?). For a second i wondered if i died :lol: and those where "heavens door".

This was the set MJwas wearing, but the shirt was white.

Regarding your dream, Gina, looks like you engaged in a hot convo with a member here and dreamed about it? what made you think the member was MJ? :)

Gema you scare me, I mean your first dream scares me.

I am on the edge already, please control yourself and stop dreaming nonsense  :lol:
As about mine, I am not sure who that person was, but one thing, probably a coincidence, fooled me:

that person said what I've heard before from another mysterious person on youtube, he/she said that whatever message Michael would come and post here - we wouldn't believe it's him anyway.

TS said the same as well.

I probably see too much into it, but it kind of became obsessive to me.
On youtube it was this way:

There was an user who pretended to be Michael and lots of fans -believrs- believed it was Michael and one day I happened to be there when a new user came in, with Mr. V as an  avatar, and told those people that they are following an imposter, but that yes, Michael is alive. The girls didn't believe him and asked himn for proof to sustain why he thouhgt that was not Michael.There was a debate about it but finally Mr. V said "why should I give you Proof, you wouldn't believe me anyway" or something like that.
I had a strange feeling about That Mr. V, I don't know, it was something in his attitude, he was relaxed, sure of himself, confident...I can't explain, there was a gut feeling.
I wrote something on his comments page and I remember he answred me back, saying that he totally agrees with me, and when I looked for him the next day - the account was closed, He closed his account but I couldn't forget that Mr. V .

But don't mind me, I want so bad to know that he's alive that I see strange things all around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions