I don't know what you guys are on, but they are still identical! Please, someone give more detail on the supposed differences.

I even cleared my cache and the versions are still the same. :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m a MJ fan and conspiracy buff who thinks there might actually be something to the hoax... but I am not obsessed with him nor am I some type of homosexual stalker. lol

I can hear the difference  :shock: This is so weird :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is very weird indeed. I listened to Breaking News I don't know how many times when michaeljackson.com put it up on Monday, and the thing is I agree with everyone that says this version sounds different; I can't exactly put my finger on why but it really does sound different atleast to me. I haven't heard the Acapella version either as every site I find it on the link is almost always broken (Or you have to pay first for the download).

This version fits in with what Mike sounds like in his other songs, when I first listened to Breaking News me and my brother both agreed that it wasn't Michael; this time though when I played it even he thought it was Michael, last time he said it sounded alot like Jason Malachi as I had played Because A Hero Fell right before I listened to Breaking News. I don't know whats going on, but if Michael is behind all this Breaking News Controversy...Then he's a genious.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Makazradon,

Did you listen to the song on monday? To me and many other it was flat, out of pitch and you could have reasonable doubts or even be sure it was not Michael. on Tuesaay the production quality and clarity change, t..it's hard to explainn with words..it's just like seeing an MJ impersonator and the REAL MJ..you can tell the difference. Sorry if this is not of any help. But I am sure we'll get the fake version leaked at some point..it's too much fun for it not to happen

with LOVE,

Quote from: "Makazradon"
I don't know what you guys are on, but they are still identical! Please, someone give more detail on the supposed differences.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thevoice"
Hi Makazradon,

Did you listen to the song on monday? To me and many other it was flat, out of pitch and you could have reasonable doubts or even be sure it was not Michael. on Tuesaay the production quality and clarity change, t..it's hard to explainn with words..it's just like seeing an MJ impersonator and the REAL MJ..you can tell the difference. Sorry if this is not of any help. But I am sure we'll get the fake version leaked at some point..it's too much fun for it not to happen

with LOVE,

Quote from: "Makazradon"

Yes.

I even ripped it from the site on Monday. I listened to that one right after the one on the site. It sounds identical. It still sounds just like Jason Malachi.

Even the beginning when he says "Everybody wantin' a piece..." the way he says 'wanting' is like, 'wah'in'. So non-Michael. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m a MJ fan and conspiracy buff who thinks there might actually be something to the hoax... but I am not obsessed with him nor am I some type of homosexual stalker. lol

Yep, there it is. Tweet confirmation. I can leave the mad house now...
There's even the blury/sharp picture and sound STILL happening. A producer of Teddy Riley's magnitude will not let that sort of mistake uncorrected, therefore this was done on purprose...

"@teddyriley1 I hear MJ now in Breaking News, did they replace it with a new version?
@mjjrules YES I DID.
He did what?! He changed the version that's on the site? "

Quote from: "MFFreedom"

And if you go to the Twitter thread of Riley he even confirms it has been replaced.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Oh. I'm pretty sure this version needs to stay on the whole week. Give everyone ample opportunity to hear it for themselves.

Because it still needs to hit mainstream media. And it will. Non-believers are discussing *as we speak* ways to alert the media to "Sony's raping of MJ's legacy"  :shock:

The more I think about it, the more I think this version will stand as it is. If a "real" version shows up, with unaltered vocals, it will be after the 14th or on the album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Why doesn't something so obvious alert more fans or media?

I understand even better the meaning of the blurry/sharp change in the song. It has to be together because if you just rely on the sound you can't really tell there' s a change in teh music but if the picture also changes, it gives you a clear signal that you are not making  a mistake,  there is something happening behind the scenes...

Quote from: "bec"
Oh. I'm pretty sure this version needs to stay on the whole week. Give everyone ample opportunity to hear it for themselves.

Because it still needs to hit mainstream media. And it will. Non-believers are discussing *as we speak* ways to alert the media to "Sony's raping of MJ's legacy"  :shock: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjamm

sHE OR HE IS RIGHT^^ I WAS PERSONALLY WAS PROABLLY THE FIRST TO HEAR THE SONG, i WAS REFRESHING THE PAGE TILL IT SHOWED AND THE SECOND IT DID i PALYED AND RECORDED IT, i HAD THE FIRST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE OF THE SONG, BUT IT GOT REMOVED, I JUST LISTEND TO TEH AUDIO AND IT'S NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE THATS CURRENTLY PUBLIC
Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 11:03:06 PM by mjjamm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "mjjamm"
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMSODFMADFLjl:kgjlks:jdg
sHE OR HE IS RIGHT^^ I WAS PERSONALLY WAS PROABLLY THE FIRST TO HEAR THE SONG, i WAS REFRESHING THE PAGE TILL IT SHOWED AND THE SECOND IT DID i PALYED AND RECORDED IT, i HAD THE FIRST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE OF THE SONG, BUT IT GOT REMOVED, I JUST LISTEND TO TEH AUDIO AND IT'S NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE THATS CURRENTLY PUBLIC

No shit.

Tell me you have the copy you made and uploaded to youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mjjamm

Okay I think I know when this was done. After waking up the next day I went to the MJ website to hearit again becuase I could not familarize my self with it, and the player said it's currently unaviable to later in the day it was once again available
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjjamm

Quote from: "bec"
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMSODFMADFLjl:kgjlks:jdg

No shit.

Tell me you have the copy you made and uploaded to youtube.

Yes I do, I have the video, and the audio saved on my computer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Upload it again, then link us right away so we can hear it before it gets pulled.

Or put it on Facebook. Sony can't remove stuff on there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

nWo

I downloaded the song right on the day it was released. Now I am playing back on the website and from the one i have in iTunes and I still can't hear a difference.

What exactly am i supposed to be listening for instead of voice changes and if anyone can be more specific with the times the voice sounds different in the song for further inspection, that would be much appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Instincts don't lie.  :D
I hope you can send us a link mjjamm.
thanks,

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions