Re: Katherine Jackson Lies...
November 10, 2010, 09:59:34 AM
Quote from: "RK"
I can't believe people are sticking up for whipping, beating and switching and flogging children. Now there is a big difference to giving your toddler a little tap on the fleshy part of their leg when they tell you for the first time "no!". But cruelty and intimidating fear are never acceptable.  I'll go further and say it's unacceptable to beat your dog. Period.

Agreed. My fiance sometimes smacks our dog on the nose to teach him something and I always cringe at that even though he's not hitting him very hard and it always works. I agree there's a big difference... the intent is what matters and I have a hard time sticking up for Joe because it's apparent to me that Michael feared his father in an unnatural way. No I do not know Joe and I'm not condemning him. I just think it would be best for him to not respond to those types of questions instead of telling the world it's okay to whip our children.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 10, 2010, 10:06:06 AM
The emotional and physical abuse has left it's ugly scars into Michael and he had to carry that pain throughout his whole adult life. Sure, many people have been beaten as children and it's still a problem today, but violence affects everyone differently and it hurts me that MJ couldn't overcome it. But at the same time what's done is done, Joe is another man today and Michael has forgiven him. Nothing justifies abuse, but I think it's time to move on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 10:15:42 AM
She lied in her book also so what did you expect?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 10:17:58 AM
I don't know who to believe anymore.  :roll: I think we're in dead end if we can't even believe in Michael's own mother. *sigh*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

November 10, 2010, 01:14:47 PM
Quote from: "Sanity"
The emotional and physical abuse has left it's ugly scars into Michael and he had to carry that pain throughout his whole adult life. Sure, many people have been beaten as children and it's still a problem today, but violence affects everyone differently and it hurts me that MJ couldn't overcome it. But at the same time what's done is done, Joe is another man today and Michael has forgiven him. Nothing justifies abuse, but I think it's time to move on.
You are so right. Sure, what Joe did was wrong and it is still wrong that he justifies what he did to Michael. Still, it is a thing between the two of them and I think they are on the same side right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 01:50:09 PM
Quote from: "mjmjmj"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
yes i have read the most horrific and racist comment about the new album cover not from this site but still coming from mj's so called fans.

Then sign up with that site and post your rants over there.  Here we discuss things in a polite and respectful way without calling each other names.
AppArently you need to go back to school cause there was a course missing in your study, which is learn how to read.
and please refrain from sending me private messages cause i will ignore them.

re read my post and tell me where the hell you saw me call someone's name?
i found the attack on joe here not anywhere else.
 so let your dictatorship begin.

mjmjmj - you are the one who needs to "learn how to read" as you put it.  I think Mo can read just fine.  You called Liz Taylor a COW for crying out loud!  How is that not calling someone a name?  You are also practically insinuating that anyone who is white is a racist.  Again, more name calling, albeit indirect name calling, but name calling nonetheless.  First you called Debbie a cow, now Liz and you are slamming LMP and KF too.  Hmmm, they are all white women.  It looks to me like YOU are the racist!  And not thinking Joe Jackson was a great father doesn't make someone a racist.  That claim doesn't even begin to make sense!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 10, 2010, 03:25:18 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
yes i have read the most horrific and racist comment about the new album cover not from this site but still coming from mj's so called fans.

Then sign up with that site and post your rants over there.  Here we discuss things in a polite and respectful way without calling each other names.
AppArently you need to go back to school cause there was a course missing in your study, which is learn how to read.
and please refrain from sending me private messages cause i will ignore them.

re read my post and tell me where the hell you saw me call someone's name?
i found the attack on joe here not anywhere else.
 so let your dictatorship begin.

mjmjmj - you are the one who needs to "learn how to read" as you put it.  I think Mo can read just fine.  You called Liz Taylor a COW for crying out loud!  How is that not calling someone a name?  You are also practically insinuating that anyone who is white is a racist.  Again, more name calling, albeit indirect name calling, but name calling nonetheless.  First you called Debbie a cow, now Liz and you are slamming LMP and KF too.  Hmmm, they are all white women.  It looks to me like YOU are the racist!  And not thinking Joe Jackson was a great father doesn't make someone a racist.  That claim doesn't even begin to make sense!

tHIS IS INTENTED FOR MJMJMJ
My God! is it possible no one can get along here. If we love Michael how can we be racist. Isn't Michael black Africain American? For God sake stop it with this racism this is ludacris...In almost every post there is that word RACISM. Is it possible in your eyes that Michael went with all white women and it burns you? That means he is not a racist. So why bring up always racism. We are here to find out what happened on June 25/2009 and where he is, and how he did escape. Now if you cannot help out I suggest you find something else to do. I am speaking for me, I am fed up of hearing RACISM.. i AM WHITE ITALIAN CANADIAN WOMAN AND MY BEST FRIEND IS HAITIAN HE IS BLACK SO  stop putting all the eggs in the same basket.  Sorry If i am blunt but I am a little fed up to see people fighting over petty little things. Thank you and God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

November 10, 2010, 03:51:03 PM
LIKE I SAID MANY OF YOU HAETE MJ'S FAMILY CAUSE IT REMINDS YOU THAT THE MAN IS BLACK.
MANY OF YOU ALSO DIDN'T LIKE THE COVER OF HIS NEW ALBUM CAUSE IT ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF HIM AS A BLACK AN.
 I READ TYHE NASTIE4ST COMMENTS FROM SOME OF MJ'S RACIST SO SELF PROCLAIMED FANS, SAYING,
I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DIDN'T PUT MJ ON THE COVER WITH A LIGHT SKIN COLOR.
MJ IS BLACK, SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT.

I noticed lately A LOT of posts full of hate and racistic connotations.
"MJ'S RACIST SO SELF PROCLAIMED FANS, SAYING,
MJ IS BLACK, SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT".

Excuse me?
Have you thought that may be is you and people like you who have the problem with "white" Michael Jackson instead?
Of course people wonder why 20 years of his life just happened to be erased out from the blue, not only image wise, but also music wise. There is nothing After Dangerous, nothing.

Michael was a human being with a skin disorder that caused him a lot of problems mainly because people didn´t understand about it. He was called "racist" as well because he treated his skin to even up the colour patches.

This type of reactions are the reactions that destroys the meaning of a MJ community.

So much hate! When are we going to change? when?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

November 10, 2010, 03:59:00 PM
Quote from: "RK"
I can't believe people are sticking up for whipping, beating and switching and flogging children. Now there is a big difference to giving your toddler a little tap on the fleshy part of their leg when they tell you for the first time "no!". But cruelty and intimidating fear are never acceptable.  I'll go further and say it's unacceptable to beat your dog. Period.

Of course i unnaceptable to bit a dog! dogs have other language codes and bitting is not necessarely and it´s cruel.

I don´t support any kind of punishment for humans either and I was raised in a country where "slapping" was accepted. Your mother, father, aunt, the nanny, everygone got "permission" to slap the child if misbehavior happened. So far that mothers told their sons in law "you have the right to slap my doughter" :evil:  :evil:  even teachers could slap ones face if one said "i was quiet". So sick  :evil:

I am sure that Joe did not know how to do better. 50 years ago lobotomy was a treatment for rebelious teens.....imagine!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

November 10, 2010, 04:00:03 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
LIKE I SAID MANY OF YOU HAETE MJ'S FAMILY CAUSE IT REMINDS YOU THAT THE MAN IS BLACK.
MANY OF YOU ALSO DIDN'T LIKE THE COVER OF HIS NEW ALBUM CAUSE IT ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF HIM AS A BLACK AN.
 I READ TYHE NASTIE4ST COMMENTS FROM SOME OF MJ'S RACIST SO SELF PROCLAIMED FANS, SAYING,
MJ IS BLACK, SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT.

I noticed lately A LOT of posts full of hate and racistic connotations.
"MJ'S RACIST SO SELF PROCLAIMED FANS, SAYING,
MJ IS BLACK, SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT".

Excuse me?
Have you thought that may be is you and people like you who have the problem with "white" Michael Jackson instead?
Of course people wonder why 20 years of his life just happened to be erased out from the blue, not only image wise, but also music wise. There is nothing After Dangerous, nothing.

Michael was a human being with a skin disorder that caused him a lot of problems mainly because people didn´t understand about it. He was called "racist" as well because he treated his skin to even up the colour patches.

This type of reactions are the reactions that destroys the meaning of a MJ community.

So much hate! When are we going to change? when?

MJMJMJ you are not reasoning very welll. I think you should chill out for a long while. I think I will treat you like a child. I will put you in time out. WE ALL KNOW MICHAEL HAD DARK SKIN. THEY MEANT NOW HE HAS WHITE SKIN WHY NOT THAT PICTURE BUT IN REALITY WHO CARES BLACK OR WHITE WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO THE FREAKEN SONG, YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING.  NOW DO NOT MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOE HILL. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH YOUR ARROGANCE. By the way If Michael would read this what would he think of US???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

November 10, 2010, 04:13:07 PM
[quote="Gema

So much hate! When are we going to change? when?[/quote]

Good question, Gema, I don't want to be bitter, but I'm afraid that some people don't wanna change or don't know how to L.O.V.E.

”Every human being, of whatever origin, of whatever station, deserves respect. We must each respect others even as we respect ourselves.” --Ralph Waldo Emerson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 10, 2010, 04:17:57 PM
I wouldn't badmouth Joe if I could. From what I could see, he was a father trying to keep his 9 children ALIVE, off of drugs, and out of the street. You must also keep in mind they were an African American family living in the 1960s. And like Katherine said on Oprah, that's how its usually done in black families. My grandfather punished his kids that way, and my dad does the same to me and my siblings now. I may hate it now (God knows I do) but even I know, deep down, it's helping me in the long run. A tap on the hand is not going to keep NINE kids in line.

On a side note: I am not justifying him "beating" Marlon for getting his dance steps wrong (although I'm sure there was something else to it), because that was brought up elsewhere. If he did beat Marlon for merely missing a turn or a step, then that in my eyes is horrible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

all4loveandbelieve

November 10, 2010, 04:38:03 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
I wouldn't badmouth Joe if I could. From what I could see, he was a father trying to keep his 9 children ALIVE, off of drugs, and out of the street. You must also keep in mind they were an African American family living in the 1960s. And like Katherine said on Oprah, that's how its usually done in black families. My grandfather punished his kids that way, and my dad does the same to me and my siblings now. I may hate it now (God knows I do) but even I know, deep down, it's helping me in the long run. A tap on the hand is not going to keep NINE kids in line.

On a side note: I am not justifying him "beating" Marlon for getting his dance steps wrong (although I'm sure there was something else to it), because that was brought up elsewhere. If he did beat Marlon for merely missing a turn or a step, then that in my eyes is horrible.

You are wrong dear. You do not beat children, you reason with them punish them, not beating, that scars a child for life. I know I already wrote about this earlier, I am a therapist Pshychologist, I deal with children and teenagers all day long. Only God knows what these children go through. Some teenagers want to kill themselves because they feel they are a newsance to their parents. Come on how can anyone condone beating. This is ludacris. There are so many ways to help these children. I was born in the 1960 era.. Believe me My parents are Italian imigrated from Italy to Canada they are severe parents but not once they lift a hand on me and my sibling. Just by my father's look we knew we had to stop doing whatever  it was. Backstager it is wrong for your parents to beat you. Do not condone that. Joe did what he believed was right, but it was wrong. We are not questioning he did not love his children, he did love them. Michael got scared we all know that. Some children can accept that and some cannot.  Today I had a teenager of 19 yrs old first time patient, and i have a lot of work to do with this poor child his parents really did a number on him.  blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

November 11, 2010, 12:54:24 AM
It seems to be a tricky thing..a chance you take when making the decision to whip your child. Because all children are different and respond to that type of discipline in different ways. With some children, spanking actually works and just the threat of it is enough to keep them in line....but the tricky part is..you never know how it will affect them mentally/emotionally .
My parents believed in the.."spare the rod spoil the child" principle. My brothers,sisters and I..we all got the belt,strap,extension cord, etc.... Oh it kept us in line allright ..but I being a very sensitive child have had 'emotional' issues because of it...whereas my siblings have not. Disipline has to sort of be tailor made to the particular child. It shouldn't be to cause ridiculous harm to the child..because a child looks at their parents as their first and constant source of love. How we choose to discipline them can either foster of destroy that notion.
Whatever we feel about Joe....we should discuss him with respect for each other. I think that is what Michael would want..and of course..it's just the right thing to do. This forum is a place we all come to because we need someone who will listen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 11, 2010, 01:03:55 AM
We should prob just lay off the family in general.

It's not our place to speculate on such things... you KNOW?

wink wink nudge nudge have some respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions