suspicious mind

Re: Katherine Jackson Lies...
November 09, 2010, 06:59:21 PM
when you think about it what was the need for all of the other children to even come into the picture at all on this day? and why did o act so  :shock:  at jermagistys name. surely she is aware of his name already .what was the point?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

nefari

November 09, 2010, 07:27:07 PM
*dominque*

I got whipped with in an inch of my life as a child when I was bad and I do not steal things. I feel being honest is my greatest gift that I learned from all of this and I am white. I totally hear what you are saying but ANY race can lie, steal, cheat, and do hateful things. A little tact might be in order when you make a point like this. No use pointing fingers at one race. We are all human and we all make mistakes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

November 09, 2010, 09:58:57 PM
hi
 i got whipped too alot when i did wrong.
yes it doesnt matter what race you are if you do something wrong its wrong.
now it makes me wonder if she is lieing about alot of things.
just my opinion
lots of love mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 09, 2010, 10:29:30 PM
there is a big difference between getting a spanking for bad behavior and getting whipped with iron chords for making a misstep in a dance routine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 09, 2010, 10:36:35 PM
A mother (or father *minus Joe*) would do anything to protect her child!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

November 09, 2010, 10:38:56 PM
Oprah had to act like she doesn't know anything about the family. Who are you? Oh Prince that's right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 10:39:58 PM
Quote from: "OneLove"
Oprah had to act like she doesn't know anything about the family. Who are you? Oh Prince that's right!
I don't see why people like her! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

November 09, 2010, 10:44:49 PM
She is rich! I don't know really? I guess it's because she brings class. Personally i'de rather watch Wendy Williams, if you're talking black talk shows. how you doinnnnn?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kemre

November 10, 2010, 01:25:11 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
there is a big difference between getting a spanking for bad behavior and getting whipped with iron chords for making a misstep in a dance routine.

Agreed!

I don't care what a child has done they should never be beat or whipped. Up until about seven you can spank them with your hand if they are being blatantly disobedient. But after that.. Patience and love go a long way.

I nanny six kids and manage their huge estate..it seems to me like it would be much easier to whip them.. Put the fear of God in them than the patience it takes for me to spend two hours trying to get a kid to complete a time out. How is it fair for a child to walk around in fear just because I'm mad and hitting is easier?

I was never spanked and I'm an outstanding citizen who has never raised my voice to my parents and never even been as much as pulled over for a traffic violation and I'm 22. My parents worked hard at it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell them that it\'s human nature!"

November 10, 2010, 01:39:38 AM
I see that a couple of  Mr. Friedman's articles are in FOX News. From what I know..they aren't the most trustworthy media source. Anyway, maybe this is the reason why Randy didn't want his family to do this interview. It's expected that all of their words will be dissected into oblivion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 03:47:53 AM
@posters about whipping and beating

You know, all in all my parents whipped me like about 3 times when I was a kid. Today at 39 I can surely say that it's not the whipping that lasts in my memory, but my parents constant ignorance of my emotional needs or leaving me stand in the rain when I needed them the most is what left scars behind that I still deal with today to some degree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

*Mo*

November 10, 2010, 04:08:36 AM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"
@posters about whipping and beating

You know, all in all my parents whipped me like about 3 times when I was a kid. Today at 39 I can surely say that it's not the whipping that lasts in my memory, but my parents constant ignorance of my emotional needs or leaving me stand in the rain when I needed them the most is what left scars behind that I still deal with today to some degree.

I'm very sorry for what you went through...  I do understand what you mean - the mental abuse.  Mental abuse doesn't leave visible scars, but it affects the life of the person to a level many people don't even realize leave alone understand.  Denying a child love, affection and approval combined with emotional blackmail has disastrous consequences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjmjmj

November 10, 2010, 04:33:47 AM
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
NOW WAIT A MINUTE!  :evil:
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK ABOUT JOE LIKE THAT?
DO YOU KNOW JOE?

LET ME REMIND YOU THAT JOE IS MICHAEL'S FATHER,
I BLAME MICHAEL AND IF HE WAS ANY CLOSER TO ME I WOULD KICK HIS ASS FOR BASHING HIS FATHER THE WAY HE DID, CAUSE IF HE HAD KEPT HIS PIE HOLE SHUT, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS CONVERSATION ON BASHING JOE.

HAVE YOU MET JOE?
JOE IS MICHAEL'S FATHER AND I GUARANTEE YOU THAT MICHAEL LOVES HIS FATHER AND ENTIRE FAMILY WAY BEFORE HIS FANS,
HE AND HIS FATHER MIGHT HAVE HAD THEIR DIFFERENCES IT IS BECAUSE MJ WAS LISTENING TO LIZ TAYLOR WHO TURNED HIOM AGAINST HIS FATHER MAKING HIM BELIEVE THAT IT'S WRONG TO SPANK A CHILD.

SHE TURNED MJ AGAINST HIS FAMILY CAUSE SHE WANTED TO USE HIM FANIANCIALY AND HIS FATHER WAS PROTECTING HIM
 BUT WHERE WAS THE COW WHEN MJ WAS ON TRIAL, NO WHERE TO BE FOUND BUT JOE WAS THERE THE WHOLE ENTIRTE TIME.
YES !
MJ WILL CHOOSE HIS FATHER OVER YOU OVER ANYONE OVER ME.
AND IF YOU THINK THAT HE AND HIS DAD AIN'T COOL THEN THINK AGAIN.
YOU ARE OUTSIDE GETTING SOAKED BY THE RAIN WHILE HE AND HIS DAD ARE INSIDE ENJOYING A HOT CHOCOLATE.
YOU HATER.
AND HE WOULD CHOOSE HIS BLOOD OVER ANYONE ANY TIME, ANY DAY, ANY PLACE.

AND HE WILL CHOOSE HIS FATHER OVER YOU ANY OF YOU ANY TIME ANY DAY.
CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY,
NONE OF YOU CAN HANDLE MJ AND THE SH*T HE ALWAYS GETS HIMSELF INTO BUT HIS FATHER.
WHO DID HE CALL WHEN HE WAS GETTING ARRESTED IN 2003 WHILE IN VEGAS?
 HE CALLED HIS FATHER
 AND HIS FATHER WAS THERE PRESENT FOR HIM
 AND WAS THERE TIL THE DAY MJ LEFT FOR BAHRAIN EVEN WHEN HE WAS IN IRELAND AND ALSO WHEN HE DECIDED THAT HE IS THROUGH WITH ENTERTAINEMENT.
SO BEFORE YOU SAY A MOTHER A FATHER MINUS JOE.
LIKE I SAID MANY OF YOU HAETE MJ'S FAMILY CAUSE IT REMINDS YOU THAT THE MAN IS BLACK.
MANY OF YOU ALSO DIDN'T LIKE THE COVER OF HIS NEW ALBUM CAUSE IT ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF HIM AS A BLACK MAN.
 I READ THE NASTIEST COMMENTS FROM SOME OF MJ'S RACIST SO SELF PROCLAIMED FANS, SAYING,
I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DIDN'T PUT MJ ON THE COVER WITH A LIGHT SKIN COLOR.
MJ IS BLACK, SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT.

JOE HAS MADE SURE THAT ALL OF HIS KIDS ARE WELL RAISED AND STAYED OUT OF TROUBLE, NOW I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU CAN KEEP YOUR KIDS OUT OF TROUBLES.

MICHAEL GOT IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW BECAUSE HE WAS HANGING AROUND LIZ TAYLOR, LMP AND KAREN FAYE, AND ALL THE OTHER VULTURES WHO TOLD HIM INCLUDDING LIZ, LMP AND KAREN FAYE THAT IT IS OK TO SLEEP WITH KIDS IN YOUR BED.
JOE LOVES ALL OF HIS CHILDREN,
AND YOU?
YOU ARE JUST SOME ONE OUTSIDE, TRYING TO LOOK IN.
Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:46:59 AM by mjmjmj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 10, 2010, 04:41:15 AM
Quote from: "mjmjmj"
DO YOU KNOW JOE?

I BLAME MICHAEL AND IF HE WAS ANY CLOSER TO ME I WOULD KICK HIS ASS FOR BASHING HIS FATHER THE WAY HE DID, CAUSE IF HE HAD KEPT HIS PIE HOLE SHUT, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS CONVERSATION ON BASHING JOE.

HAVE YOU MET JOE?
JOE IS MICHAEL'S FATHER AND I GUARANTEE YOU THAT MICHAEL LOVES HIS FATHER AND ENTIRE FAMILY WAY BEFORE HIS FANS,

NONE OF YOU CAN HANDLE MJ AND THE SH*T HE ALWAYS GETS HIMSELF INTO BUT HIS FATHER.
 HE CALLED HIS FATHER
 AND WAS THERE TIL THE DAY MJ LEFT FOR BAHRAIN EVEN WHEN HE WAS IN IRELAND AND ALSO WHEN HE DECIDED THAT HE IS THORUGH WITH ENTERTAINEMENT.
LIKE I SAID MANY OF YOU HAETE MJ'S FAMILY CAUSE IT REMINDS YOU THAT THE MAN IS BLACK.
MANY OF YOU ALSO DIDN'T LIKE THE COVER OF HIS NEW ALBUM CAUSE IT ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF HIM AS A BLACK AN.
 I READ TYHE NASTIE4ST COMMENTS FROM SOME OF MJ'S RACIST SO SELF PROCLAIMED FANS, SAYING,

JOE HAS MADE SURE THAT ALL OF HIS KIDS ARE WELL RAISED AND STAYED OUT OF TROUBLE, NOW I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU CAN KEEP YOUR KIDS OUT OF TROUBLES.

MICHAEL GOT IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW BECAUSE HE WAS HANGING AROUND LIZ TAYLOR, LMP AND KAREN FAYE, AND ALL THE OTHER VULTURES WHO TOLD HIM INCLUDDING LIZ, LMP AND KAREN FAYE THAT IT IS OK TO SLEEP WITH KIDS IN YOUR BED.
AND YOU?

Hey 'Joe fan', it's perfectly fine to express your opinion but there's no need to yell, so please drop the caps.  I would also appreciate it if you'd state your opinion in a more friendly way instead of attacking people for their opinion.  After all, we're all airing opinions on these boards.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjmjmj

November 10, 2010, 04:42:36 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "mjmjmj"
DO YOU KNOW JOE?

HAVE YOU MET JOE?

HE CALLED HIS FATHER
 AND WAS THERE TIL THE DAY MJ LEFT FOR BAHRAIN EVEN WHEN HE WAS IN IRELAND AND ALSO WHEN HE DECIDED THAT HE IS THORUGH WITH ENTERTAINEMENT.
MANY OF YOU ALSO DIDN'T LIKE THE COVER OF HIS NEW ALBUM CAUSE IT ONLY SHOW PICTURES OF HIM AS A BLACK AN.
 I READ TYHE NASTIE4ST COMMENTS FROM SOME OF MJ'S RACIST SO SELF PROCLAIMED FANS, SAYING,

AND YOU?

Hey 'Joe fan', it's perfectly fine to express your opinion but there's no need to yell, so please drop the caps.  I would also appreciate it if you'd state your opinion in a more friendly way instead of attacking people for their opinion.  After all, we're all airing opinions on these boards.

YEAH I AM A JOE FAN SO WHAT?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions