AndreaTopic starter

Katherine Jackson Lies...
November 09, 2010, 12:11:50 PM
My apologies if this is a double post:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Katherine Jackson Lies About Divorce Filings to Oprah–And That’s Not All
By: Roger Friedman in Celebrity // November 8th, 2010 at 6:05 PM UTC
 Oprah’s Michael Jackson show has just ended. Her interviews with Katherine and Joseph Jackson produced a lot of lies, some tears, and a great deal of insincerity.

On the positive side: Michael’s kids are terrific. From Oprah’s interview with them at the end of the show you can see especially that Prince and Paris have somehow weathered the storm. Michael’s choice of Debbie Rowe as a mother for his children turns out to be prescient. Paris looks and sounds just like her: determined and smart. And she’s only 12.

What did the Jackson parents lie about? Katherine has a faulty memory of how she learned her son was dead. Michael’s manager, Frank DiLeo told her after calling her nephew and summoning them to the hospital. Dr. Conrad Murray was in the room. She asked him  a few questions. But it was DiLeo who was with Michael when he was pronounced dead, and told Mrs. Jackson because they were friends. It was DiLeo who also told Michael’s kids that their father was dead. Paris, he recalled, starting screaming, “I’m an orphan!” It was then that DiLeo brought the kids in to see Mrs. Jackson, who did not really know them well at all.

More: Katherine Jackson has filed for divorce from Joseph Jackson twice since 1970. A few months ago, she was ready to do it again. Joe Jackson has fathered at least one child outside their marriage. All of this has been well documented. I wrote the about the divorce filings almost exactly six years ago at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oprah didn’t go after Joe Jackson too hard on beating the kids. I suppose she figures everyone knows it. Michael was indeed terrified of his father. Joe Jackson didn’t just use a strap. He locked Michael in a closet if he didn’t perform correctly during rehearsals for the Jackson 5. He told me in 2001 that he would “beat their backs” if the children misbehaved. He is an onerous human being.

I questioned Joe Jackson in 2001 about beating Michael. Here’s the column: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The subject of beating produced an interesting reaction from Katherine Jackson. “That’s the way black people raise their children,” she told Oprah. I rather doubt most black people in Oprah’s audience would concur. That quote should be the subject of much discussion, I think.

Interestingly, Oprah didn’t ask Mrs. Jackson why all those kids were living in the house when she’s been ordered to clear them out by the family court judge. She didn’t ask Joe Jackson about suing to get an allowance from Michael’s estate, or suing to remove the executors, or trying to cash in on Michael’s death.

But she couldn’t do everything, and the interviews with the kids at the end were pure gold. Everyone thought Michael Jackson was completely crazy. He was drug dependent. But it turns out he was a good father. That’s going to be his most important legacy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Katherine Jackson Lies...
November 09, 2010, 12:31:58 PM
Thank you for the posting, That is very interesting. I find there is a lot of contradiction betweent this interview and all the documentation we have found. What is the truth? I know Katherine rehearsed it well, I saw her sometimes looking else where to see if she did well. I guess they are all actors.. I honestly do not know what to think anymore. I am such a positive person, and I do feel it in my bones that MJ is alive and doing well. Now I feel all my energy going bonkers. Too many lies, I do not know who to believe anymore.
blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 09, 2010, 12:34:43 PM
Everyone thought Michael Jackson was completely crazy. He was drug dependent. But it turns out he was a good father. That’s going to be his most important legacy.

WOW, WOW, AND WOW!!! Roger Friedman - tell it like it is! I have to say that I'm impressed that someone in the media is calling a spade a spade. This is really interesting. And what makes me the happiest is that he actually never once called Michael a slanderous name, never once turned the focus to the allegations a few years ago, and instead made a HUGE STATEMENT..."Everyone thought" and "it turns out"...piece by piece the hearts and minds are seeing the truth.

Yes, Michael Jackson was and is a good father. No, he's an excellent father. And yes, those children are incredibly smart - and stable. I have been totally amazed at how they deal with the pressure and spotlight at such a young age. But their father should receive the credit for raising them that way. Bravo!

Thank you for sharing this with us. There is so much more that can be said regarding Katherine and her lies, statements, omissions, etc., but I'll leave that to others.

Question: If Katherine would sit and lie about a divorce paper, what else or who else would she lie to protect?
Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 12:36:13 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 09, 2010, 12:36:05 PM
There you go again so what if she said that she never filed for divorce, remember she is 80plus years old and people tend to forget things am young and at 47 i forget things also not on purpose.

Who are you to judge shut the f up and go some where. Yes black people used a strap on their children however most of those children are not like your children. yell, curse and steal and kill thier parents like some white children do.

Shut up. So what you did a interview, so what who the f are you. You wasnt singing MJ praises when he was alive you were part of that lynch mob.
Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 10:17:10 PM by loma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 12:38:00 PM
I didn't like when she made it sound like Michael did something or took something, to change his skin color on certain parts of his body.  He used makeup from what I've read, the rest took its own course. She seemed so clueless :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 09, 2010, 12:38:33 PM
She did know the children you talk to much about nothing.
And so what she has some of her grandchildren still living with her. Just shows how much of a grandmother she is.  You dont know what happened if the services said that other children can stay.

Shut up haters, haters always in other peoples business, what is going on in your life that you have to meddle others.

you are probulary raising, killers, thieves, liar and murderes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 09, 2010, 12:41:16 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I didn't like when she made it sound like Michael did something or took something, to change his skin color on certain parts of his body.  He used makeup from what I've read, the rest took its own course. She seemed so clueless :?

she said he was horrified by the fact of looking like a spotted cow and that "he did something, but don't know what he used" to make that process faster only on his face. She said that on his body he was still having black traces all over his chest, back...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 09, 2010, 12:46:34 PM
Roger Friedman!!!!! Has he ever said one Truth about MJ? He falls in the same category as Diane Dimond!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

mjmjmj

November 09, 2010, 03:05:42 PM
Quote from: "dominque"
There you go again so what if she said that she never filed for divorce, remember she is 80plus years old and people tend to forget things am young and at 47 i forget things also not on purpose.

Who are you to judge shut the f up and go some where. Yes black people used a strap on their children however most of those children are not like your children. yell, curse and steal and kill thier parents like some white children do.

Shut up. So what you did a interview, so what who the f are you. You wasnt singing MJ praises when he was alive you were part of that lynch mob.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree.
 i believe in corporal pounishment, i got it too and i thank my parents for it , cause i was well raised.
I havent used drug, not sold it, not done Anything God forbid that would hurt me and my family.
THANK GOD FOR SPANKING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

November 09, 2010, 05:19:34 PM
well from what my mother has told me, this IS how black children were raised during this time.  she is a couple of days older than michael, and she said growing up she got beat with whatever was found, water hoses, ironing cords, chains, you name it. although i think this was harsh, i see nothing wrong with spankings, beatings i am against though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 09, 2010, 05:59:49 PM
so how do you guys feel about the reality that he also got to watch marlon get these whippins because he couldn't dance as well as michael? can you put yourself in that place and say it wouldn't **** your mind any?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

November 09, 2010, 06:20:24 PM
Interestingly, Oprah didn’t ask Mrs. Jackson why all those kids were living in the house when she’s been ordered to clear them out by the family court judge. She didn’t ask Joe Jackson about suing to get an allowance from Michael’s estate, or suing to remove the executors, or trying to cash in on Michael’s death.

Although some people to lose the faith yesterday with this interview, fodder that the same was prepared. drug dependent,  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AndreaTopic starter

November 09, 2010, 06:27:38 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"

Although some people to lose the faith yesterday with this interview, fodder that the same was prepared. drug dependent,  :?

I agree Paula.  There seemed to be a script followed during the interview.  I find it very interesting that Oprah didn't ask a lot of the questions people would want to know about and you think she would since Katherine appeared willing to talk about anything.  And if Oprah was trying to get Joe to admit he beat his kids, why didn't she ask him what he was doing trying to get an allowance?  It seems there were questions that were deliberately avoided because, possibly, it would reveal too much about the hoax.  And we're not at that stage yet - piece by piece, not all at once and certainly not in one Oprah interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 09, 2010, 06:33:46 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

I agree Paula.  There seemed to be a script followed during the interview.  I find it very interesting that Oprah didn't ask a lot of the questions people would want to know about and you think she would since Katherine appeared willing to talk about anything.  And if Oprah was trying to get Joe to admit he beat his kids, why didn't she ask him what he was doing trying to get an allowance?  It seems there were questions that were deliberately avoided because, possibly, it would reveal too much about the hoax.  And we're not at that stage yet - piece by piece, not all at once and certainly not in one Oprah interview.

i have no doubt there were legal advisors there to dictate what could and could not be dicussed with whom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

AndreaTopic starter

November 09, 2010, 06:52:30 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Andrea"

i have no doubt there were legal advisors there to dictate what could and could not be dicussed with whom.

Oh for sure there would be legal advisors of some sort.  But I still think that hoax-related questions were what was legally advised against, whether Oprah understood why or not...if that makes sense.  Not that the average viewer would know a hoax-related question if one was asked.  I still haven't figured out Oprah's role in everything but there are some obvious questions she left out and not all of them had to be  silenced for ongoing legal matters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions