A little support please
November 09, 2010, 11:50:25 AM
Hello guys.I read here every day but I do not post a lot.How are you all?I need your meaning of the interview with Katherine on Oprah.I see Katherines face when she talked about Michael and I dont think that the eyes of a mother can lie.I have the feeling that we are the fools who believe what we want to believe.What do you guys think about this?Thanks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Re: A little support please
November 09, 2010, 12:10:55 PM
I said my opinion and how my hopes dropped a lot after this interview and people told me I judge the others if I say that some people don't seem to see another side but the hoax and nothing else.People seem to look at everything just with hoax glasses and this limits the horizon. Because everything that appears will be seen that way.

I am deeply sad after this interview and I don't know what else should appear to get my hopes back. I don't know....I feel a complete idiot myself too. And together with the sadness it makes it worse..

There must be something strong to come as to make me strong again.I don't want to fool myself, I just hate to lie to myself, and when I say my faith dropped a lot that is true. I cannot deny what I see and feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 01:16:44 PM
EVIDENCE.  Lots of it.  How can you ignore that?  The family has always played the grieving relatives and Katherine contradicted herself in that interview several times. Any mother would understand her hurt after what he went through.  She looked broken at times at the burial too but we still believed then.  I think you all assume she wouldn't lie but if you believed in the hoax before you must have thought she was lying then.  I just don't get it.  How do you explain all that's been said/reported since he "died"?  Dave Dave?  Was that not MJ now?  Anna last night you were SO emotional and dramatic and saying you couldn't fool yourself any more, that we're ALL deluding ourselves (not just you).  Yet you're still here?  I don't get that either.  I'm a very emotional person myself but I'd never let that interfere with my common sense, I don't think getting hysterical on here helps anyone. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

_Anna_

November 09, 2010, 01:37:20 PM
I'm far from being hysterical, so thanks for that. No need to be rude.

Just because I think differently doesn't make my opinion wrong and yours right and viceversa. I just answered to Anneken's thread, and yes, I am still here because I never said I am not a believer anymore. Should I have to go away just because I think differently? Everyone's free to for their own opinions.

Everything that happens is what decides what I believe. I am not stuck in "it's all a hoax" if I see things like I saw last night no matter what, just because. Everything that happens decides what I think next. My mind is always moving and thinking and analysing. If my opinion is this, I won't justify myself just because I think this way. I have my own opinion and I think for myself. If my opinion is different, then I won't hide it. Everyone's free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 09, 2010, 01:47:07 PM
i don't understand what the ones who are faltering want the rest to do? if you feel it is time for you to let go then so be it. even if at some point you decide to return it is doubtful anyone will condem you for that.
do what you have to do and we will do what we have to do , that simple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

November 09, 2010, 02:05:20 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i don't understand what the ones who are faltering want the rest to do? if you feel it is time for you to let go then so be it. even if at some point you decide to return it is doubtful anyone will condem you for that.
do what you have to do and we will do what we have to do , that simple.

Amen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 02:12:45 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I'm far from being hysterical, so thanks for that. No need to be rude.

Just because I think differently doesn't make my opinion wrong and yours right and viceversa. I just answered to Anneken's thread, and yes, I am still here because I never said I am not a believer anymore. Should I have to go away just because I think differently? Everyone's free to for their own opinions.

Everything that happens is what decides what I believe. I am not stuck in "it's all a hoax" if I see things like I saw last night no matter what, just because. Everything that happens decides what I think next. My mind is always moving and thinking and analysing. If my opinion is this, I won't justify myself just because I think this way. I have my own opinion and I think for myself. If my opinion is different, then I won't hide it. Everyone's free.

I beg to differ Anna, having read your posts last night I'd say you were on the verge of it which is why people were telling you to take a break.  I wasn't being rude at all.  I just can't understand why you keep saying we are ALL deluding ourselves, if you believe that fine no one is forcing you to be here.  What do you want us to do, beg you to stay?  I'm just trying to understand what the point of this is.  You're either a beLIEver or you're not.  Could you at least answer that with a yes or no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

_Anna_

November 09, 2010, 02:22:55 PM
I believe that you should slow down and not ask me all the time what I do here. I said more than once: I am stating my opinions. It's what we all do. I don't expect anybody to convince me, it's the last thing I would like and has nothing to do with freedom of speech. I just say my thoughts. Which yes, are not always optimistic. And most of the time change.
And again, don't say I keep calling anyone deluded, because I just say my opinion regarding the subject and no one in particular. I do NOT keep calling anyone deluded, it's not even about that. I express my opinion on the whole situation so far that regards my own comprehension over the situation itself, in the last 17 months. Not a person in particular.Don't you understand that I don't want you or anybody to convince me of anything? I just want to be free to express my thoughts in the last period.

Being a believer doesn't mean I have to wear pink glasses. There are days and days. Ups and downs. Some downs are lower than I thought of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 09, 2010, 02:36:08 PM
I believe that you should slow down and not ask me all the time what I do here. I said more than once: I am stating my opinions. It's what we all do. I don't expect anybody to convince me, it's the last thing I would like and has nothing to do with freedom of speech. I just say my thoughts. Which yes, are not always optimistic. And most of the time change.
And again, don't say I keep calling anyone deluded, because I just say my opinion regarding the subject and no one in particular. I do NOT keep calling anyone deluded, it's not even about that. I express my opinion on the whole situation so far that regards my own comprehension over the situation itself, in the last 17 months. Not a person in particular.Don't you understand that I don't want you or anybody to convince me of anything? I just want to be free to express my thoughts in the last period.

Being a believer doesn't mean I have to wear pink glasses. There are days and days. Ups and downs. Some downs are lower than I thought of.

_Anna_, all you do lately is forcing your opinion on others AGAINST the hoax. May I remind you that you are on a hoax forum and we discuss the hoax here? You are basing it on emotions and if you are depressed, you should visit a psychologist. It's funny how someone warned me that you would go this way, yet I dismissed it at the time. Could be a coincidence of course... Oh right, I don't believe in coincidences! And I'm not being harsh, I just call it how I see it. If you wanna quit the hoax, quit the hoax and let us be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 02:45:18 PM
And again, don't say I keep calling anyone deluded, because I just say my opinion regarding the subject and no one in particular. I do NOT keep calling anyone deluded, it's not even about that. I express my opinion on the whole situation so far that regards my own comprehension over the situation itself. Not a person in particular.

Okay, that I accept.  You're saying that for you your opinion changes depending on what happens on a day-to-day basis, is that what you mean?  I think that's what we (and it's not just me I hasten to say) have been confused about.  I think most of us have a strong faith in what's already been said/done and discovered since all this began.  And anything that happens along the way is either relevant or it's not. I don't just blindly believe every little thing that someone thinks might be a clue, as you suggested we do.  I make up my own mind.  This isn't a cult.  I just can't ignore all that's happened up till now based on Oprah's interview.  Why did the Jacksons all tell different stories?  And they're still doing it.  I wasn't suggesting you shouldn't be here, if you take each day at a time that's entirely not anyone else's business.  I was just very worried when you insisted you couldn't take it anymore and felt like you'd been a fool all these months.  It sounded like you were tormenting yourself and that's not what MJ would want for his fans, even if he were really gone.  I hope you'll get your belief back soon if you haven't already and I hope there are more "up" days than "down" days.  We're all in this together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 09, 2010, 03:35:10 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

_Anna_, all you do lately is forcing your opinion on others AGAINST the hoax. May I remind you that you are on a hoax forum and we discuss the hoax here? You are basing it on emotions and if you are depressed, you should visit a psychologist. It's funny how someone warned me that you would go this way, yet I dismissed it at the time. Could be a coincidence of course... Oh right, I don't believe in coincidences! And I'm not being harsh, I just call it how I see it. If you wanna quit the hoax, quit the hoax and let us be.
Oh my.....If that's how it goes. I absolutely know no one here and I can certainly say no one knows me, so who should be the one to even warn about my way of thinking?Sounds stalkish to me. But well, I leave it..I will try and keep my opinions strictly to myself and let out what I think it's safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 09, 2010, 03:37:31 PM
Quote from: "trustno1"
And again, don't say I keep calling anyone deluded, because I just say my opinion regarding the subject and no one in particular. I do NOT keep calling anyone deluded, it's not even about that. I express my opinion on the whole situation so far that regards my own comprehension over the situation itself. Not a person in particular.

Okay, that I accept.  You're saying that for you your opinion changes depending on what happens on a day-to-day basis, is that what you mean?  I think that's what we (and it's not just me I hasten to say) have been confused about.  I think most of us have a strong faith in what's already been said/done and discovered since all this began.  And anything that happens along the way is either relevant or it's not. I don't just blindly believe every little thing that someone thinks might be a clue, as you suggested we do.  I make up my own mind.  This isn't a cult.  I just can't ignore all that's happened up till now based on Oprah's interview.  Why did the Jacksons all tell different stories?  And they're still doing it.  I wasn't suggesting you shouldn't be here, if you take each day at a time that's entirely not anyone else's business.  I was just very worried when you insisted you couldn't take it anymore and felt like you'd been a fool all these months.  It sounded like you were tormenting yourself and that's not what MJ would want for his fans, even if he were really gone.  I hope you'll get your belief back soon if you haven't already and I hope there are more "up" days than "down" days.  We're all in this together.
Amen.Thank you for understanding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 03:46:37 PM
You're very welcome.  I just read on another thread what you wrote about losing your cat and it was very moving, I'm sorry you lost her at such a young age. Love to you xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 09, 2010, 03:51:53 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Oh my.....If that's how it goes. I absolutely know no one here and I can certainly say no one knows me, so who should be the one to even warn about my way of thinking?Sounds stalkish to me. But well, I leave it..I will try and keep my opinions strictly to myself and let out what I think it's safe.

Well you know at least Tarja, so that's not completely true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 10, 2010, 08:28:49 AM
Anneken, I really believe that Katherine was not crying for the loss of her son but for something else... nor she has taken theater class or she cried because she was moved by what she was doing... at least for everything else other than the fact that Michael would have "died". I 100% believe that Michael is alive and it's been a long time now that I believe so. I think that the recent events permitted confusion and doubts to emerge... and for me confusion emerges when faith is wavering, when faith is not strong enough. Faith is very important in all this I believe, a faith based on countless clues, hints and evidences gathered throughout the hoax journey. If you fall in the doubt repeatedly it is maybe because your faith is not strong enough and as a "remedy" I would advise you to look back meaning to go back at the source.
Don't forget "Light up your face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness"... it is still available. Keep the faith. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal