*Mo*

Re: Linda Hood Sigmund's website update
November 11, 2010, 07:01:33 AM
During the last couple of weeks I have given this whole issue a lot of thought.  I'm going around in cicles and therefor I decided to post my remaining questions.  Since Eliza has an account here and I assume she is watching this thread since she tweeted a blog link with the link to this thread on it 2 days ago, I would really appreciate an answer from her personally.  Eliza, if you rather not answer in public you are free to drop me an email.  My email address is listed on the contact section of this website.

When reading Andrew Maroyas blogs again I couldn't help but notice that the titles of all his blogs except for one are referring to Eliza's case as an "Is Elvis Presley alive?" case.  These blogs refer to the evidence as Elvis being alive more than to Vernon being Eliza's biological father.  I understand that it's only logical to conclude that Elvis must be alive by going by the DNA evidence, but nevertheless I always thought it was to prove that Vernon is Eliza's biological father and that this would initially proves that Elvis is alive.  

I completely understand Eliza's search for her biological father, I think we all want to know where we came from.  Therefor she must have been overjoyed when the DNA results came in, showing that her biological father could be no one else but Vernon Presley.  I have watched numerous documentaries of people in search of their biological parents, and all said that finding that parent (if still alive) or receiving the results of a DNA test gave them peace at heart, and that is where their journeys ended. They were at peace and satisfied with finally finding that long lost parent and they felt complete.

Eliza's journey didn't end here, in fact is was just the beginning.  She then successfully sued (based on the DNA evindence) to re-open the Estate of Vernon Presley to prove that Vernon was her father.  According to Andrew Maroyas that alone was a big accomplishment, because no Presley Estate had ever been reopened, despite the number of people claiming to be related to Elvis.  

So, next to DNA evidence Eliza now also had a court ruling which already proved she is Vernon Presley's daughter, because if the court would have had doubts about her DNA evidence, Vernon's Estate would never have been re-opened.

Again, Eliza's journey didn't come to an end, as in August 2009 she filed a Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship.  The complaint, provided by Andrew Mayoras at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login states under "II. FACTS" that:
2. The Plaintiff would show to this Court, through the attached DNA test results that she is the biological daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley, who died on the 26th day of June, 1979, a citizen and resident of Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.

3. The Plaintiff would show to this Court, through the attached DNA test results, that she is the half-sister of Elvis A Presley.

10. Eliza A. Presley is the biological daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley, and is entitled to be recognized as his daughter, and should be determined by this Court, through the attached DNA test results, that she is the daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley and the half-Sister of Elvis A. Presley.

Eliza is not only asking to be recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon, but specifically also asks to be recognized as the half sister of Elvis as well.  To me it seems only logical that once she is recognized as Vernon's daughter, she is automatically recognized as Elvis' half sister, so why ask specifically to be recognized as the half sister of Elvis as well?

Further on in the complain we read under
"lll. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
WHEREFORE, PREMISES CONSIDERED, Plaintiff asks for the following relief:"
B. That Eliza A. Presley be declared the daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley and the half-sister of Elvis A. Presley;

D. That the attachments of the DNA results be placed under seal until process issues and the matter is before the Court.

Again we see that she is asking to be declared the daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley and the half-sister of Elvis A. Presley, but also she is asking to have the DNA results to be sealed until process issues and the matter is before the Court.

Wouldn't these DNA results, together with the court ruling to re-open the Estate of Vernon Presley, be enough evidence to prove the world she is Vernon Presley's biological daughter?  She didn't she go public with that, in fact she asked the court to have the DNA results to be sealed.  There is nothing left to inherit from Vernon, so why is there such need for recognition by a court, which she basically already got when Vernon's Estate was re-opened?  Why is there such a need to be recognized by the entire world as Vernon's biological daughter?

There has been a lot of talk about Eliza being entitled to having Vernon Presley's body exhumed once the court recognizes her as his biological daughter.  There has also been a lot of talk about Vernon actually being exhumed once the court has officially recognized her as his daughter.  BUT, since in her complaint she is asking to be declared the daughter of Vernon Elvis Presley and the half-sister of Elvis A. Presley, wouldn't that also entitle her to request for exhumation of Elvis Presley's body?

It doesn't take much imagination to visualize the consequences of Elvis Presley's grave being opened and finding anything but Elvis' body in that casket...  The world would not believe Elvis Presley is indeed alive without opening that grave.  It looks like that's exactly what Andrew Mayoras was referring to when he wrote:
So if you're one of the thousands of fans visiting Graceland today to pay tribute to the late Elvis Presley, take lots of pictures.  This may be the last anniversary that you have a reason to visit the gravesite.

To cut a long story short - I would really like to know what this court case it really about:

a) Being recognized as Vernon Presley's biological daughter,
b) Being recognized as Elvis Presley's half sister,
c) Proving that Elvis Presley is still alive.

WHAT IF:

There is something else that keeps bugging me.  For years there has been a lot of talk about Lisa Marie Presley possibly not being Elvis Presley's biological daughter.  We know Lisa Marie lives abroad and therefor can not be forced to submit a DNA sample.  What if...she hightailed it because her DNA sample would be lacking the genetic markings of Elvis' mother, showing that she is indeed not Elvis' biological daughter but Vernon's?  That would make Eliza (once recognized as the biological daughter of Vernon and the half sister of Elvis) and Lisa Marie half sisters, and since they are the closest living next of kins of Elvis Presley, they would both be heirs of Elvis Presley...

This last paragraph is pure speculation, but it keeps nagging in my head.[/b]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 11, 2010, 07:13:28 AM
I'd love that Eliza will reply to the questions above beacuse those stuffs are bugging me too.. and I have a question as well.... she wrote this in her last tweet:
"NEVER HAS MY BROTHER CONTACTED MYSELF VIA MAIL, PHONE OR EMAIL TO ASK, REQUEST OR ORDER ME TO DISCONTINUE AND/OR WITHDRAW FROM MY COURT CASE. NOT WHILE IT WAS FILED IN PROBATE COURT OR SINCE IT HAS BEEN FILED IN CHANCERY COURT. UNLESS OR UNTIL HE DOES, I SHALL CONTINUE TO ASSERT MY RIGHT TO DO SO. "

BUT has she never asked his approval to use his DNA...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 07:46:30 AM
The Twitter talk between Eliza and Jesse.
I dont know if they are for real but who is playing with who?
Who is it?
It's internet Sweety..... ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 08:57:48 AM
That is some very good thinking Mo.  I hope you get a reply from her on this.  What Andrew Mayoras said about it possibly being the last year to visit was VERY interesting.  Curiouser and curiouser....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Puff

November 11, 2010, 09:23:50 AM
Quote from: "chappie"
The Twitter talk between Eliza and Jesse.
I dont know if they are for real but who is playing with who?
Who is it?
It's internet Sweety..... ;)

After reading those links I wonder who was fooled by a "troll".............  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 11:50:21 AM
I happened to notice in the court documents there is always the sign @ used for the word at.
I don't know about you guys but I never use that @ for the word at and i assume that is also not normal for the website of a court.
Since when are they using the @ sign in their documents?

[attachment=0:tsbzmfew]30-11.jpg[/attachment:tsbzmfew]
[attachment=1:tsbzmfew]14-12.jpg[/attachment:tsbzmfew]

But the funny thing is that Eliza is using the same @ in her announcements.

DECEMBER 14, 2010 @ 1:30PM HELLO EVERYONE, DUE TO A SERIOUS ILLNESS IN THE FAMILY, MY ATTORNEY WAS FORCED TO  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SET FOR SCHEDULING CONFERENCE NOVEMBER 30, 2010 @ 1:30

SCHEDULING CONFERENCE RESET FOR DECEMBER 14, 2010 @ 1:30 P.M.

And If you look at the blog i posted before which should be prove of emails Eliza send to a Jesse Troll you will notice she will use the @ sign a lot.
So who is fooling who?
Its all about TCB or?

Hmmmm does she have a new job as court desk clerk?
 ;)
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 11, 2010, 12:17:41 PM
vernon , gladis and elvis

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

*Mo*

November 11, 2010, 05:50:54 PM
I understand what you're talking about, but there's something in your post that I have been thinking about the past couple of weeks:

I'm sorry, but I think it will take a little bit more than a court ruling in Eliza's favor regarding her Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship for the Elvis Presley Estate to get in trouble.

First of all - in case of exhumation, an empty casket or a casket holding a dummy wouldn't automatically being considered of Elvis still being alive.  The Elvis Presley Estate, Lisa Marie Presley & Priscilla Presley could simply say they had Elvis buried in "a place with no name" or even worse, that his body was cremated.

Second - I don't think a court ruling in Eliza's favor regarding her Complaint to Determine Parentage and Heirship will automatically bring trouble to the Elvis Presley Estate.  Someone will have to start a lawsuit against the the Elvis Presley Estate and file the Eliza Presley court ruling as evidence.  As you said the Elvis Presley Estate still earns around $50 million a year, and there's no way they will give up on that just like that, they will fight that suit in every way they can.

Highly plausible scenario: They will demand a new DNA swap from Jesse.  The last one was taken in 2008, they can say he could have passed away in the meanwhile.  Do you think the Elvis Presley Estate would accept DNA on an envelop, sent in by mail?  I don't think so...  They would demand a swap being taken from Jesse by an expert, and they will probably demand that witnesses from the Estate be present when that happens.

Now, according to TS:
Quote from: "TS"
Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

Do you think that what I described above is going to happen?  I have serious doubts about that when Jesse wants to remain in privacy.  So unless Jesse is willing to reveal himself, how is someone (besides the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive) going to literally prove that Elvis is alive and cause the Elvis Presley Estate trouble?[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 12, 2010, 01:29:05 AM
I think it will take some very drastic steps to prove to the world that Elvis Presley didn't die that day in 1977.  I think it will take more than a court ruling on Eliza's case and a possible exhumation of the 'body'.  In fact there already is a court ruling proving that Elvis is alive, because if the court would have had doubts about Eliza's DNA evidence Vernon's Estate would never have been re-opened.  Fact is that that didn't make headlines, it was and still is widely ignored.

Let me make myself very clear - I'm not being pessimistic here, nor am I questioning the authenticity of Eliza's evidence.  I'm just being realistic.

Simply think back of Michael Jackson's trial and the opinion of the general public about it.  Just because the media shoved BS down people's throats about that case the general opinion is still that he molested children, despite of being acquitted of all charged.  That court verdict was broadcasted world wide and published in every newspaper all over the world, yet still people appear on TV and write stories in newspapers, magazines and on the internet airing their totally biased and far from the truth slandering stories about the accusations Michael Jackson faced and was acquitted of by a court of law.  The of clearing Michael Jackson's name is an ongoing battle.

The people here on these boards are able to form their opinion regarding the "Elvis is alive" case based on scientific evidence, but the people in general are gullible and unable to do that.  I'm having a hard time believing that they will simply accept a final court ruling in Eliza's case or even an empty casket as evidence that Elvis is still alive.  They still go by "Seeing is believing".  They will want and will need to see Elvis in order to accept the truth of him being alive.  Compare it to this hoax - very few people accept the evidence of Michael Jackson being alive, the majority of people we talk to think we're loonies and say they will believe us when they see him again, despite all the evidence we present them with.

Therefor I would not just say that when that final court ruling is presented the Elvis fans will feel screwed by the Elvis Presley Estate or by Elvis, and that the sales will not even come close to $50 million the following year.  People won't change their minds overnight because of a piece of paper after being fed lies about Elvis' death for 33 years.  It will take a whole lot more than that, jus as it takes a whole lot more than a court verdict to vindicate Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 12, 2010, 02:45:41 AM
Another thing that is bugging me is the effect that the case would have on Jesse life.
Linda wrote that Elvis/Jesse doesn't support the case and he has already had troubles because of it.
Now let imagine what will be the consequences if Eliza will finally prove that Elvis is alive.. Maybe a local newspaper will report the news and will publish Jesse picture, maybe someone who sees Jesse everyday, and 'till that moment doesn't know that he is indeed Elvis, will sell his story to a major newspaper or to a television… and let the snowball effect begin! and also the hunt man!
TS wrote:
Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).
And as far as Linda wrote, Jesse doesn't want it at all...
I don't know why he hoaxed his death, maybe he feared for his life, maybe someone wanted (or wants) him dead, but now I can only imagine what kind of huge problems this case will cause to him and maybe to his safety…
Do you think that if Eliza had asked to Jesse his approval to use his DNA he would have given her it? I don't think so…. and maybe that's why the lawyer wrote this line on his blog:
" But Jesse was there to help (whether intentionally or not)"
Another option is that maybe Jesse gave her his DNA intentionally and he didn’t think that Eliza would have pushed the case so far.. but he might have thought that Eliza would have only discovered the truth about his father and not involve the ‘Elvis being alive’ thing in her case..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 05:52:14 AM
Who in the Presley Family is needing our prayers ? Illness in Presley Family, okay, but who ? Can you tell me that, please ?Who is ill that the court case has been cancelled till Nov 14th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 12, 2010, 05:58:46 AM
Quote from: "orion2010"
Who in the Presley Family is needing our prayers ? Illness in Presley Family, okay, but who ? Can you tell me that, please ?Who is ill that the court case has been cancelled till Nov 14th?

Perhaps Elvis/Jesse?
You never know.... ;)

The Jackson family is intresting but the Presleys really can join them...
Very intresting did anyone really think LMP is the only Elvis kid walking around?
I dont think so....do you?

Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

November 25, 2010, 09:37:59 PM
This is a new update (Nov.23) from Linda's website which reads in part:

"Also, to set the record straight.  I have never had, nor will I ever have, any association whatsoever with Michael Jackson nor his fans.  I have NO opinion about, nor interest in, the rumors about his possibly still being alive.  This whole Michael Jackson issue has nothing, whatsoever, to do with me nor Elvis/Jesse.  Again, I wish all of his fans the very best and my lack of interest is no reflection upon Michael Jackson nor his fans...that just simply is not a part of my realm of interest."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 28, 2010, 05:03:00 AM

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2010

I ceased many months ago to even acknowledge, much less waste my time confronting, any of the untrue and unkind comments about me which people continue to bring to my attention on other sites, blogs, forums, etc.

There is one question that keeps coming up which some people have asked me personally and which I will be glad to clarify here and now.

It seems that the fact that I have never seen Elvis/Jesse face to face causes some to doubt that my account of my years of friendship with him is the truth...or to think that I have been "conned" by a fake.  Neither of these could be further from the truth.

#1 - If I were making this whole thing up, would I not have just lied from the start and said that I had met him not once, but many, many times.  My honesty is substantiated by the fact that I have always said that I have never met him.  Also, even if I had met him...no one would believe me anyway.  Even if I posted a photo of myself standing side by side with him, people would still say that it is not really him....just as has been done about the photo of him with his grandson, Benjamin, whose likeness I have documented.

#2 - I have never really had the need to meet Jesse to know that he is Elvis.  I knew so much about Elvis, the man, before I was in contact with him that no one could have fooled me even when we first came into contact.  Especially not now after 18 years of contact.  He has mentioned coming to see me a few times and while he knows that he would be welcome, I have not encouraged it.  I never want him to feel that he has to do anything for me.  Also, I would never want him to think that I am trying to set him up for a photograph or worse yet media exposure.  People just don't understand that he has been hunted down for years and that most people would stop at nothing to expose him.  He cannot afford to arrange meetings with people at predetermined times and locations.  So, I would never ask that of him for fear that he would even think that I were trying to set him up.

I have witnessed some of the means that people have attempted to use to track him down with exposing him in mind...mailing GPS devices, showing up at his door, hiring private detectives, parking out side of hotels all night long where his acquaintances were staying hoping to follow someone to him, etc.  All of these types of activities are nauseating to me.  I can name the names of those people who have attempted these measures.

So, again I hope that this will settle this matter once and for all.  But, if not, it will be my last comment on this type of criticism.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 04, 2010, 12:59:56 PM
TS wrote:
Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

The last post of TS not answer the questions in the case of Eliza, I'm sorry but it is so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions