*Mo*

Linda Hood Sigmund's website update
November 09, 2010, 10:28:13 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Scroll down, it's under updates from Sunday, November 7, 2010.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: Linda Hood Sigmund's website update
November 09, 2010, 11:33:31 AM
So the DNA case is going to go ahead even though Eliza now doesn't want it to?  I wonder what that "something will take place to stop these proceedings" will be.  Can't Eliza just stop it or is it too far along for that?  Elvis doesn't want to BAM obviously but I never thought he wanted to, although it might take the heat off of Michael if everyone knew they both faked their deaths.  This is definitely an interesting development.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 09, 2010, 11:51:55 AM

More chaos!

If Jesse/Elvis doesn't support the case, would have been Jesse/Elvis himself who opposed to Eliza...?
We know that the opposer remained unknown.....
Quote from: "probatelawyerblog"
There are no other known heirs of Vernon Presley.
Well..... there is still one.....
I'm just playing the devil's advocate a little bit....  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 09, 2010, 11:55:38 AM
What? I'm totally confused..I thought Eliza wanted the cast to go forward?? How else will she prove it??

And what was TS on about this case for then??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 09, 2010, 12:01:36 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
What? I'm totally confused..I thought Eliza wanted the cast to go forward??
Quote from: "Andrea"
So the DNA case is going to go ahead even though Eliza now doesn't want it to?

Don't confuse Linda Hood Sigmund with Eliza Presley.

Linda Hood Sigmund is the lady who has the website about Elvis/Jesse, and in her update she says she no longer supports Eliza's ongoing case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 09, 2010, 12:07:27 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Linda Hood Sigmund is the lady who has the website about Elvis/Jesse, and in her update she says she no longer supports Eliza's ongoing case.

Thanks Mo, that's exactly what I did!  :oops:
So I guess we'll have to get Eliza updates elsewhere if this Linda isn't going to post any more news on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 09, 2010, 12:26:07 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Oh ok thanks Mo

Phew...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 12:58:37 PM
If Jesse/Elvis doesn't support the case, and if he is really Elvis I still wonder why Linda has a website online because she really believes Elvis Presley is alive.
If he would be in danger because of the DNA why in the hell did Linda put him in danger making 54 pages of Elvis stuff that should prove he is alive???
Who is putting who in danger?
Linda Or Eliza?
Or is Linda fooled around for many years by some guy that made her think he is Elvis?
Would be a sick game....?
Hope TS doesn'nt play that game....
Does he?
Nothings suprises me anymore these days...
Who is it....
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 09, 2010, 03:22:35 PM

Something strange is going on here. This court case is not new (this is even the second court since 2008) and Linda says she spoke to "Jesse" at least back in May of 2010. She did support it until recently, and all of a sudden she won't anymore. That sounds as if someone is trying to silence her. I think I read on her site once that she received threatening e-mails before (on different matters). This combined with the strange motion filed by the EPE lawyer Bradley who doesn't seem to be representing Lisa Marie, makes me go hmmmm... I also remember Linda's weird behaviour with deleting/moving a page to which TS redirected. Makes me wonder if Linda is talking to Elvis or "Jesse" if you get what I mean. Like there are fake MJ's on the net, I am sure there could be a fake Jesse as well. I found this on some Elvis sites and I made screenshots without documenting what site it was from, maybe some here recognize the lay-outs?

Here is a screen from a comment that says that Eliza is not in contact with "Jesse Presley" anymore, but we know she is still in contact with her brother.

Makes me think that Linda might be fooled. Maybe she did once have contact with the real deal, but a fake intervened? As we all know from this hoax, it's hard to filter the legits from the trolls. If it is someone that was sent by those who don't want the truth out, I am sure a fake could be very convincing. All I know is that someone is seriously harassing Eliza on Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and that someone is opposing her case without representing a legal heir, since it's most likely not LMP. Seems like some people are trying everything to make Eliza look bad and back out. If Eliza wasn't telling the truth and she did not really have the DNA - why try to silence her? Why try to knock her case out of court by any means? Even if that means filing something illegally? Like I said, it makes me go hmmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 09, 2010, 04:07:25 PM
BY the way Eliza has linked this to her blog ..

HI Eliza!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 04:12:28 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Something strange is going on here. This court case is not new (this is even the second court since 2008) and Linda says she spoke to "Jesse" at least back in May of 2010. She did support it until recently, and all of a sudden she won't anymore. That sounds as if someone is trying to silence her. I think I read on her site once that she received threatening e-mails before (on different matters). This combined with the strange motion filed by the EPE lawyer Bradley who doesn't seem to be representing Lisa Marie, makes me go hmmmm... I also remember Linda's weird behaviour with deleting/moving a page to which TS redirected. Makes me wonder if Linda is talking to Elvis or "Jesse" if you get what I mean. Like there are fake MJ's on the net, I am sure there could be a fake Jesse as well. I found this on some Elvis sites and I made screenshots without documenting what site it was from, maybe some here recognize the lay-outs?

Here is a screen from a comment that says that Eliza is not in contact with "Jesse Presley" anymore, but we know she is still in contact with her brother.

Makes me think that Linda might be fooled. Maybe she did once have contact with the real deal, but a fake intervened? As we all know from this hoax, it's hard to filter the legits from the trolls. If it is someone that was sent by those who don't want the truth out, I am sure a fake could be very convincing. All I know is that someone is seriously harassing Eliza on Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and that someone is opposing her case without representing a legal heir, since it's most likely not LMP. Seems like some people are trying everything to make Eliza look bad and back out. If Eliza wasn't telling the truth and she did not really have the DNA - why try to silence her? Why try to knock her case out of court by any means? Even if that means filing something illegally? Like I said, it makes me go hmmmm...

it seems these screen shots are from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the posts on this side look the same

the home page does not open atm for me but here is a link to a different post (different member) so you can see similarities

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 09, 2010, 04:37:56 PM
Thanks Forst!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

November 09, 2010, 06:50:28 PM
hmm did i see a thread not long ago in regards to eliza needing funding help for the case? or am i delusional.perhaps linda hood does not approve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

angel

November 09, 2010, 08:21:18 PM
Well, it seems Linda has also deleted her post of Nov. 1, which stated that it looked like the case would be going to trial and that a scheduling conference was set for Nov. 30.  I can't remember the exact words, but it also said something to the effect that she would no longer be involved with the case or post anything else about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 01:36:34 AM

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been asked some questions about why I do not support the court case, why Elvis/Jesse does not support the court case, am I sure that I am still in touch with the real Elvis Presley, why is the court case not within his approval while my web site is, etc.

I will state very briefly here a few answers...but I will not air "dirty laundry" here about this case nor why Elvis/Jesse does not support the case.

His disapproval of this case was made clearly known to each of us involved in October of last year...2009. If you will note, I have stated a number of times, when posting an update on the case that my only interest in this case was because it involved Jesse's DNA. I have not posted one word of update about anyone involved in this case.

You may recall, if you were visiting my web site back last year, that I did remove my pages regarding the party involved and the case from my site rather abruptly.

I only continued to post the court updates and Attorney Andy Mayoras's blog comments about the case on my web site because I knew that the proceedings would eventually substantiate myself and my web site.

Once it became clear this month that the judge has refused to dismiss the case, after seeing the DNA results which revolve around my friend Jesse's DNA, I feel that I and the truth which I tell on my web site have been sufficiently evidenced. No judge would allow a case to proceed in this manner without substantiating proof...by allowing the conference to convene on Nov. 30th to begin setting a trial date.

Therefore, I will no longer update anything about this case on my web site. I have been torn about even mentioning this case in the manner in which I have because Elvis/Jesse asked that I remove ALL concerning the party in the case from my web site...which I did. I knew how interested my visitors were in anything that would prove that my site is the truth...so I shared the little that I did.

Secondly, can anyone visiting my web site (and viewing all of the evidence, copies of actual letters to me from Elvis, my 54 pages of evidence...time after time documenting that I am telling the truth) seriously think that I am so dumb that after 18 years of contact, I would not know if the real Elvis has stopped being my friend and being in touch with me on the phone and in writing??? Get a grip people!!

You may not like me, you may be jealous of me, you may not like the truth about the lack of support for the court case...on and on as to your reasons for not believing me. But, I can assure everyone that I am neither naive, dumb, nor dishonest. My web site speaks volumes about me and the truth.

The man I am in touch with to this very day, the man who called me several times to check on my recovery from my recent surgery and sent me two gifts for my recent birthday IS ABSOLUTELY ELVIS PRESLEY...the very same man with whom I first became acquainted in 1992. Absolutely nothing about our friendship has changed...we still discuss the same things with references to the past, inquiries about the well being of my husband and our little dog (by name). NO, there are not two Jesse's, there are not two Elvis's...there are fakes, frauds and imposters who muddy the waters and lead others astray.

When Elvis/Jesse spoke with me in October, 2009, after he made his position on the case, etc. very clear to me. I offered to remove my web site and he told me no, that I could keep my web site. He has many times since then reaffirmed to me that he supports me 100% and that he would do anything he could to help me. I have asked nothing of him and I don't intend to. The only things I have asked of him is his permission to display some things and his approval for some of the info which I have on my site. I do very frequently print off pages from my site and send to him for his enjoyment and his opinion. He knows that if there is one word on my site which he does not like, that I will remove any and all content with just one word from him.

He also knows that if he changes his mind and wants me to take my web site down that it will be gone IMMEDIATELY. That, by the way, is the only reason that I will ever take it down. Even if there comes a time, when I no longer add to it nor update it, it will stand for at least three years. I have paid for that in advance. But, if Elvis/Jesse wants it gone, I will forfeit my money and delete the entire web site the moment he asks me to do so.

As for the reason that he opposes the court case while supporting my web site. The reason is really quite simple and obvious...aside from the fact that he and I are very close friends.

I can post the truth on my web site until doomsday and never actually PROVE that he is alive to the point that it will intrude on his personal life nor place him in any danger. As he spoke to me years ago about another situation relating to him being alive "Oh well...no body would believe him anyway." And NO, he was not referring to Dr. Hinton.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, THERE WILL NEVER BE ONE WORD ON MY WEB SITE WHICH COULD EVER LEAD ANYONE TO FIND HIM. I know public people that everyone would recognize if I were to mention their names who are currently in contact with Elvis/Jesse but I will NEVER, under any circumstances mention the name of one single individual who is currently in touch with him...public person nor private person. He will never be exposed nor tracked down via my web site.

Take note that Orion the singer, Jimmy Ellis, has passed away. Shelby Singleton the producer of the Orion records has passed away. The whole ORION the singer connection to Elvis himself ended way back in 1982.

Orion Pictures went bankrupt and their film library was bought up by MGM. Again, that is all in the past.

You will NEVER see one word on my web site concerning Elvis/Jesse's current life...NONE WHATSOVER.

Therefore, my web site is a source of enlightenment and enjoyment to his fans, a means for me to disprove the lies told about me after the book was published and a means for me to stand up and defend Elvis/Jesse against the trash that has been put out there over the years about Elvis and then about Jesse and his book.

Elvis, did not owe one single word of explanation to anyone about what he did, why he did it, nor even one word that he is still alive today. I count myself the most blessed person in the world that he has chosen and allowed me to be his trusted friend. That is a God given honor and blessing to me. I treasure it with all of my heart and soul.

However, on the other hand, the court case will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Elvis is alive and is now Jesse. The DNA already proves that. It will expose him and his family. it has already caused him some personal private problems which break my heart for him. It is being done in spite of the fact that he asked that it be stopped. The extent to which this case may go is a disgrace. A ruthless attempt to prove a point to the ultimate culmination of fame and money.

These above statements are all absolutely the truth and will be my final comments on any of this. I hope this will settle some of these questions once and for all. It should certainly be appreciated by everyone involved that I am taking the high road about all of this and refusing to air "dirty laundry" about anyone involved.

Truthfully yours,

Linda Hood Sigmon

Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late