MJsBabyDoll

Re: A PLACE FOR KEEPING THE FAITH FOR MICHAEL
March 14, 2011, 09:52:48 PM
Thanking everyone from my heart for all of the lovely posts  :D

Revelation 21:4
English Standard Version (©2001)
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 15, 2011, 04:18:03 AM
Quote from: "MJsBabyDoll"
Thanking everyone from my heart for all of the lovely posts  :D

Revelation 21:4
English Standard Version (©2001)
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

No Thank You for this LOVELY post. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 15, 2011, 07:01:36 AM
I want to squeeze that baby
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 15, 2011, 07:12:12 AM
The baby is gorgeous, can't wait to be a Grandma (many years from now I hope!).  I adore babies and children, if I had no financial restraints I'd adopt a dozen kids today!  But I'll make do with cute pics like that one as I don't think I'm going to win the Lottery.  Probably because I don't enter.  Life's enough of a lottery as it is in my book. I'm getting philosophical now, no more coffee!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MJsBabyDoll

March 17, 2011, 10:04:59 PM
Just dropping by to say hi!  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 18, 2011, 09:38:59 AM
I love those pics  :lol:

Here mine to say hi for the day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

March 31, 2011, 03:42:49 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

April 05, 2011, 09:59:26 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRayKxgePQI[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:52:20 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJhasSpoken

April 05, 2011, 11:30:35 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
I love those pics  :lol:

Here mine to say hi for the day

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 05, 2011, 11:31:23 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
[YouTube][http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRayKxgePQI/YouTube][youtube:3vz81r2h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRayKxgePQI[/youtube:3vz81r2h]

I love this song...I heard they wrote this song in like 5 min...I could be wrong but that's what I heard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 06, 2011, 03:04:21 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
This was in my inbox -  I subscribe to a website called Inner Michael.  I thought I'd share this as a way of keeping the faith for ourselves too:

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

People have written from all over the world to say that they are "Michaeling." Michaeling means that they are surfing Michael and dabbling in all things Michael. They are at a loss to understand what is happening to them and within them.

They can't seem to get enough of Michael Jackson--his music, his videos, interviews, photos, conversations with his other fans. Some thought they were losing their sanity because it feels so much like an obsession. Spirituality and the quest for God has that kind of hook--it captures you, holds you and has its way with you.

Saints and mystics have written about this kind of experience for centuries. It' s called the God-intoxicated person. Yes, it can feel like an addiction because it is a form of intoxication--you can be drunk on God. You can be drunk on a spiritual vibe. The soul when thirsty, gorges itself on the sparkling nourishment that, once discovered, spirituality provides. Soul may drink and drink in the essence of that Presence because it may have been in the desert a long, long time.

Entering the spiritual path often comes from pain, from upset, from loss, from trauma. There is often a slaying of the normalcy of life. Things that were taken for granted no longer satisfy. The mundane world holds no magic and can even be painful for a soul that longs to soar.

Sometimes Spirit's entry comes in the form of a crisis that serves to threaten the very existence of the individual. An existential crisis is like experiencing an earthquake from within. Everything crumbles; nothing looks familiar; nothing is ever the same; life as it was once known and experienced is unrecognizable and sometimes becomes painful.

The questions that arise are existential questions: Who am I? Why am I? What is it all about? Why do I live? What is life for? What am I to do now? What is this? What is going on? Will this ever end? Why? What? Who? Why?

That is all compounded by the realization that: family and friends are not experiencing what you are feeling; they never have seen anything like this; they don't understand you; they think something is wrong with you; they can't bear to see you this way; they feel hopeless and helpless to help you.

One is achingly alone in this journey.  But know that your soul called it forth  to you and for you. The soul sent out a clear clarion call of great magnitude begging Spirit to come and quench. The soul has felt confined for so long that now it longs to be filled and set free.

So the person finds a corresponding vibe somewhere in the Universe and locks on. It entrains. It drinks and drinks from this fountain of life-giving spiritual juice. Michael held this frequency. Michael invited you to grow and become a spiritually mature being. Michael took your hand and said "Come; come and shine with me. Shimmer with your best self in the world. Give it back some sparkle. Take it to newer heights of Sparkling."

So there is no need to worry about the quest you are on. Not need to agonize over your obsession. The addiction doesn't need a cure. You are raising your vibration each time you touch this frequency. You are intoxicated with Michael because you are intoxicated with God. So go ahead and drink from the fountain Michael points you toward-- he is talking about the Force of Creation. Don't stop till you get enough."

Blessings and Peace,
Rev. B
"One Wordsmith" at Inner Michael
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/color][/b]
Amazing phenomenon happening all over the world! I can't get enough of Michaeling!
Beautiful!  Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 05:55:20 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
This was in my inbox -  I subscribe to a website called Inner Michael.  I thought I'd share this as a way of keeping the faith for ourselves too:

People have written from all over the world to say that they are "Michaeling." Michaeling means that they are surfing Michael and dabbling in all things Michael. They are at a loss to understand what is happening to them and within them.

They can't seem to get enough of Michael Jackson--his music, his videos, interviews, photos, conversations with his other fans. Some thought they were losing their sanity because it feels so much like an obsession. Spirituality and the quest for God has that kind of hook--it captures you, holds you and has its way with you.

Saints and mystics have written about this kind of experience for centuries. It' s called the God-intoxicated person. Yes, it can feel like an addiction because it is a form of intoxication--you can be drunk on God. You can be drunk on a spiritual vibe. The soul when thirsty, gorges itself on the sparkling nourishment that, once discovered, spirituality provides. Soul may drink and drink in the essence of that Presence because it may have been in the desert a long, long time.

Entering the spiritual path often comes from pain, from upset, from loss, from trauma. There is often a slaying of the normalcy of life. Things that were taken for granted no longer satisfy. The mundane world holds no magic and can even be painful for a soul that longs to soar.

Sometimes Spirit's entry comes in the form of a crisis that serves to threaten the very existence of the individual. An existential crisis is like experiencing an earthquake from within. Everything crumbles; nothing looks familiar; nothing is ever the same; life as it was once known and experienced is unrecognizable and sometimes becomes painful.

The questions that arise are existential questions: Who am I? Why am I? What is it all about? Why do I live? What is life for? What am I to do now? What is this? What is going on? Will this ever end? Why? What? Who? Why?

That is all compounded by the realization that: family and friends are not experiencing what you are feeling; they never have seen anything like this; they don't understand you; they think something is wrong with you; they can't bear to see you this way; they feel hopeless and helpless to help you.

One is achingly alone in this journey.  But know that your soul called it forth  to you and for you. The soul sent out a clear clarion call of great magnitude begging Spirit to come and quench. The soul has felt confined for so long that now it longs to be filled and set free.

So the person finds a corresponding vibe somewhere in the Universe and locks on. It entrains. It drinks and drinks from this fountain of life-giving spiritual juice. Michael held this frequency. Michael invited you to grow and become a spiritually mature being. Michael took your hand and said "Come; come and shine with me. Shimmer with your best self in the world. Give it back some sparkle. Take it to newer heights of Sparkling."

So there is no need to worry about the quest you are on. Not need to agonize over your obsession. The addiction doesn't need a cure. You are raising your vibration each time you touch this frequency. You are intoxicated with Michael because you are intoxicated with God. So go ahead and drink from the fountain Michael points you toward-- he is talking about the Force of Creation. Don't stop till you get enough."

Blessings and Peace,
Rev. B
[/color][/b]
Amazing phenomenon happening all over the world! I can't get enough of Michaeling!
Beautiful!  Thank you!
Beautiful.  Here, here.   The Archangel Within![/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Sarahli

April 07, 2011, 02:20:50 PM
[youtube:3vi5qsap]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7o7BrlbaDs[/youtube:3vi5qsap]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 07, 2011, 02:44:19 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

Blessings and Peace,
Rev. B
[/color][/b]
Beautiful!  Thank you!

AMEN!!! This says it all!!!! This is it!!! This is exactly what happened to me and I am so grateful that it did, so thank you Michael!!!! I'm so blessed that this also happened to my husband, and that I have him to share this experience with....our lives have been truly "Blessed"! :P

Sending you all the highest of LOVE vibrations!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions