Re: 5Alive DoDo's new FB Status
April 05, 2011, 08:19:15 PM
Did anyone else wonder what "Le Flamboyant" means? It is the name of one of the airplanes used by the airline Air Mauritius:

"Air Mauritius acquired two new A340-300E in December 2006. Bearing the names Le Flamboyant and Le Chamarel."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 05, 2011, 08:28:00 PM
I asked Dodo to post new pictures from London. I wonder if he's going to post new ones. Let's see. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 05, 2011, 11:33:40 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Dodo must be on one of those fancy flights with on board Internet. Only the best.. ;)

I don't think the food would be so fancy...what do dodo's eat anyway?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 06, 2011, 12:31:33 AM
Kristina4LOVE
Do you think DoDo could be Paris? OMG i never thought of that

It could be her hoax project along with an adult(s) helping her. It's probably lots of fun for her.
5alivedodo Dodo
Celebrating my 400th birthday and 1 year back on the beach
Dodo first popping out of the sand with 5-alive, being the same day as her birthday can't be coincidental.
5 Alive Dodo
It's been a long ride on the wing of Le Flamboyant, but London appears to be below us now. I’m bringing sunshine with me, I promise.
about an hour ago
Then both Blue and Dodo who both can't fly are flying on the wing of something that can fly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

April 06, 2011, 05:55:42 PM
Has anyone one seen Dodos facebook page, looks like someone has complained and there is a message from the Michael jackson estate, Nao Sei is his name, asking them to close the account... :(                                                                                                                                                                          

Nao Sei
April 4th, 2011
Mr.

This is to inform you that we have been notified concerning your facebook profile misrepresenting Mr Michael Jackson and his children. This will be your only warning to remove your profile from facebook in which you claim to be a person with association to Mr.Jackson. If you fail to comply, we will take legal action....

We have a legal agreement, in which we will be informed your IP and location.
Before we take legal action against you, we advise you to reconsider and delete your misleading profile from facebook.

MJs E. O. Department.
Attorney: Mr. Nao Sei
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2011, 06:04:37 PM
Nao Sei
April 4th, 2011
Mr.

This is to inform you that we have been notified concerning your facebook profile misrepresenting Mr Michael Jackson and his children. This will be your only warning to remove your profile from facebook in which you claim to be a person with association to Mr.Jackson. If you fail to comply, we will take legal action....

Before we take legal action against you, we advise you to reconsider and delete your misleading profile from facebook.

MJs E. O. Department.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2011, 06:06:25 PM
hmmm let's wait and see. I wonder what's going to happen now. If Dodo stays then we will be sure that it is related with Michael, if it gets deleted and it was a spam. I've never heard of this person before though. This account can be a fake though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

April 06, 2011, 06:14:52 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
hmmm let's wait and see. I wonder what's going to happen now. If Dodo stays then we will be sure that it is related with Michael, if it gets deleted and it was a spam. I've never heard of this person before though. This account can be a fake though.

i know someone was saying the other day they were going to report the page as they think Dodo is misleading people...but like you say there is every possibility that account could be fake, anyone here heard of this guy that works for the jackson estate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2011, 06:22:01 PM
Quote from: "kel70"

i know someone was saying the other day they were going to report the page as they think Dodo is misleading people...but like you say there is every possibility that account could be fake, anyone here heard of this guy that works for the jackson estate?

I don't think that Nao person is fake though. Someone made this post:

I mailed this man 4 day ago.everytime we mail him fake page gone.say him that this is different cuz yah know is a coke page,but they r legally action them

And another one posted this:

OHHHHH!! Mr N.S. here you are again! :) Nice! I can chill a bit now!
Thanks Ema, that is exactly what I said before...they are fakes as Dodo. Here they are as you just said attacking someone they don't know! They think they can make mean jo...kes and be ironic and it COOL because it's them...but if they get attacked they cry like babies...how funny! Hypocrisy!
Anyways Ema thanks for taking the time to read everything and understand that I do care for Michael more than all can imagine and I care for his fans. I doubt any of these people ever stopped suicidal fans from dying which everyone who knows me, knows well. Fakes can drive people to insane situations and I guarantee that won't happen again. Four fans died because of this games.
I guess these people think fans dying when a fake MICHAEL ignores them and they feel not loved, is nice! HOW COOL!
But I happen not to like it...so Coca Cola...here we go! Another law S. as MJ would say.

Thanks to those who understand the real meaning of stopping a fake and a mind game, this game can be dangerous. Several women hurt themselves, divorced...lots of things to be with a fake. SADLY people are really hurt and they rather not to live in reality, but fantasy can depressed them so bad, that the end can be tragic.

This is not over...but I chased 43 Fakes so far, I sleep happy that hundreds are not being fooled no more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2011, 06:28:39 PM
Dodo posted this picture today.

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day. I'm here, London, England
[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 06, 2011, 06:53:38 PM
Nao Sei
April 4th, 2011
Mr.

MJs E. O. Department.

Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry, had to laugh...

Why is mr. I have no fucking clue addressing the Dodo as Mr.? Who says he is a Mr.?

And seriously, MJ's E.O. Department? Mr. Nao Sei? Não Sei is Portuguese for "I have no fucking clue". This smells like BS! But it sure is funny as hell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2011, 07:03:27 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Nao Sei
April 4th, 2011
Mr.

MJs E. O. Department.

Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry, had to laugh...

Why is mr. I have no fucking clue addressing the Dodo as Mr.? Who says he is a Mr.?

And seriously, MJ's E.O. Department? Mr. Nao Sei? Não Sei is Portuguese for "I have no fucking clue". This smells like BS! But it sure is funny as hell.

Seriously? That's what his name means?  :lol: okay - you have me laughing. I don't think a real attorney would be warning him by posting a note on his wall either. He'd be contacting him by other means for sure.

I don't know if Dodo is legit and I only follow him/her on here and  Twitter but I've noticed that he was talking about the sunshine. Jermaine was also talking about sunshine in his recent tweets. It's not the first time that Jermaine has tweeted something that lined up with what Dodo was saying or doing. Maybe coincidental...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2011, 07:09:02 PM
Nao Sei
April 4th, 2011
Mr.

MJs E. O. Department.

Sorry, had to laugh...

Maybe Captain E.O has a department like that. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: The name got me too. :lol: A couple of fans wrote that he has taken a couple of fake accounts down though. We'll wait and see but that might be fake. Dodo is related with TMZ too and I do not believe Dodo is a fake one. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 06, 2011, 07:16:04 PM
Nao Sei
April 4th, 2011
Mr.

MJs E. O. Department.

Sorry, had to laugh...

Maybe Captain E.O has a department like that. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: The name got me too. :lol: A couple of fans wrote that he has taken a couple of fake accounts down though. We'll wait and see but that might be fake. Dodo is related with TMZ too and I do not believe Dodo is a fake one. :)

I didn't follow Dodo that much, what is the relation to TMZ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 06, 2011, 07:34:53 PM
I didn't follow Dodo that much, what is the relation to TMZ?

Dodo  first posted that he would be travelling to Rio, London and Amsterdam and the next day he posted : Would like to meet Blue You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <== Check out the teaser of the movie. :lol:

And then TMZ made an article related with Rio festival but they only wrote Blue in capital letters. :lol:  Blue is the name of the bird in the film. Here are two videos for better understanding the Rio clue.
:D

[youtube:2vv3wif3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCWsTtO3XLY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2vv3wif3]

[youtube:2vv3wif3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLFRScuSSmY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2vv3wif3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions