No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Re: 5Alive DoDo's new FB Status
January 05, 2011, 09:24:38 AM
Just be cautious of him. I'm not sure what his game is but it could be just making fun of beLIEvers.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 05, 2011, 10:25:16 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
It seems that woman Vivien over there has some pull as to what stays or goes. I had a post deleted for using the words *if you can call them that* "Nim wit" and "Scum bag" against a Michael hater we had on there spewing hate and calling him a child molestor etc....so I think this adds to the volume that this bird is not MJ.

But the question is, if Dodo is not related with MJ, why was my post deleted 3 times which was about Tito in Atlanta, the web page with the banner 2020 and V for Vendetta 2020. I made the post 3 times and It was deleted everytime. Since all posts were allowed, why that post was deleted which was about Number 22? If this was just a campaign, why would they delete my post? I'm not saying Dodo is MJ himself but I do believe that it is related with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 10:30:45 AM
He's not Michael.

I don't understand it, obviosuly is not a campaign, but there's a lot of people behind that 5alive thing and if they are messing with the beLIEvers, what is their reason? I mean, why? they are wasting their time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 05, 2011, 10:32:39 AM
It seems that woman Vivien over there has some pull as to what stays or goes. I had a post deleted for using the words *if you can call them that* "Nim wit" and "Scum bag" against a Michael hater we had on there spewing hate and calling him a child molestor etc....so I think this adds to the volume that this bird is not MJ.

Vivien the neurotic? :lol: NO WAY! If she had some pull on that page, Dodo would definitely chage his posts and write things according to her wishes. She's begging so hard to know if it is a game on us or not. She reported the post and it was a humiliating post about MJ. That's the reason why it was deleted. And still if the page was not related with MJ, why would it be deleted?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 05, 2011, 10:35:15 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Quote from: "PureLove"
I think it is because of some sick people out there. Vivien and Ava. They keep on complaining and whining about the clues.

Wonder if they are on here......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:lol: Who knows? There're people here who lose their faith all the time so easily and seem very devastated. They can be them.
Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 10:36:05 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 05, 2011, 10:35:47 AM
I think there are some random posters over there flagging any old posts they want to and deleting whatever doesn't float their boat. I think the people deleting people's posts may not even have anything to do with who is actually behind the DoDo. There are a few over-bearing posters over there and a few trolls have come over lately as well. And my posts that got deleted were telling off a Troll who was bashing Michael. I was certainly NOT saying anything ugly about Michael. I would rather die than say something hateful about Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 05, 2011, 10:42:10 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
I think it is because of some sick people out there. Vivien and Ava. They keep on complaining and whining about the clues.

Wonder if they are on here......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:lol: Who knows? There're people here who lose their faith all the time so easily and seem very devastated. They can be them.

Yeah,and then there are people who are rude,overbearing,obsessive and feel they have some ownership over things they do not....can be them too

haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 05, 2011, 11:27:55 AM
I think there are some random posters over there flagging any old posts they want to and deleting whatever doesn't float their boat. I think the people deleting people's posts may not even have anything to do with who is actually behind the DoDo. There are a few over-bearing posters over there and a few trolls have come over lately as well. And my posts that got deleted were telling off a Troll who was bashing Michael. I was certainly NOT saying anything ugly about Michael. I would rather die than say something hateful about Michael.

I am the admin of an MJ group (does it call a group?), and only the admin can delete a post. People who likes the page or the members of the page can not delete any posts. They just can report it or flag it. That day any of the posts were deleted but just mine and 3 times. That was definitely done by the one behind Dodo page. Is that troll you're talking about that Dan person? There's a jerk there called Dan and he doesn't like MJ too. I don't see his stupid posts no more as I banned him. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 05, 2011, 12:55:59 PM
Dan is definately in cahoots with the DoDo IMO. But on the subject of facebook most anyone can flag and have a post deleted. Dan has only had kind things to say about Michael lately though since he said he had an eye opening experience and saw some guy that looked like MJ somewhere. He says he's a beLIEver now but I don't know if I believe him. He used to only talk about the Beatles all the time. And NO Dan is not the Troll. That individual is gone. Another poster flagged them and got their posts deleted. The Troll was just some random poster calling Michael a child abuser and the usual crap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 05, 2011, 10:42:15 PM
Dan is definately in cahoots with the DoDo IMO. But on the subject of facebook most anyone can flag and have a post deleted. Dan has only had kind things to say about Michael lately though since he said he had an eye opening experience and saw some guy that looked like MJ somewhere. He says he's a beLIEver now but I don't know if I believe him. He used to only talk about the Beatles all the time. And NO Dan is not the Troll. That individual is gone. Another poster flagged them and got their posts deleted. The Troll was just some random poster calling Michael a child abuser and the usual crap.

I'm so glad I didn't see what that troll wrote there. I would definitely jump on him/her. I can not stand people who spreads hate, especially about Michael. Dan is a believer now? :lol: I argued with him many times about it and just of a sudden he became a believer? :lol: Nahh I'm sure that he's playing. He's such a dumb. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 10:33:44 AM

I agree 100% nefari Dan is definately entangled with the DoDo. He was the only one even talking about 5Alive... Hmmm I have often wondered if he and the DoDo were one and the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 11:03:17 AM
Who is Dan? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 12:36:42 PM
Quote from: "Red_Rose"
Who is Dan? :?

This is Dan Barratt,a very vocal person on facebook who seems to talk about lobsters a lot and general rubbish.I think he thinks the dodo is like his BFF or something...quite worrying.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 06, 2011, 12:43:31 PM
lmao!!! OH goodness I had no idea Sinderella, that he was this "off the wall". Good grief. And I was taking him more serious than this for awhile. *giggles*. What a goof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions