Re: 5Alive DoDo's new FB Status
January 01, 2011, 01:32:05 PM
Quote from: "777"
Dodo has an iphone, that was posted via an iphone... Would Michael have an Iphone? It means that this person was not able to acces his/her computer and must have been outside. Could Michael have been outside?

The 5alive Dodo campaign is more orchestrated around Michael Jackson rather than it being him behind the facebook,pretty sure he has better things to do than pretend to be a bird on an island haha
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 02:18:27 PM
well, i think that orchestrated would mean people are involved, that would mean that people wouldtalk, there should have been a leak by now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

January 01, 2011, 05:18:35 PM
Orchestrated in the way that they use what is in the news/floating around twitter and facebook in their status updates.
The Dodo never says anything before it happens so I wouldn't say anyone there is '
in the know',they are just using Michael's hoax,image and persona with the image of the dodo...for whatever reason.Might be part of it,might be a gimmick...needs to be figured out but as I have said before it doesn't really seem to be about getting people to drink the product...there is literally no marketing of the drink being done  AT ALL which is really not the norm for a product which is being RELAUNCHED to a newer,younger market.Not making me wanna drink it I know that much.
The hoax/it's controversey is current,MJ is a big deal and since believer fans have latched on in their hundreds to the moonwalking,alive singing character,and it is a Coca cola product,they just seem to be running with it IMO.
There is barely a comment on there from a 5alive jusice drinker just saying...I like your product.MJ fans have literally taken over the entire group.

Some fans of the page are happily running with it..some are starting to get a bit pissed off with it...2011 will show where they intend to take it next I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 05:33:19 PM
[youtube:1kyrj33v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukM24CJZsY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1kyrj33v]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 01, 2011, 05:33:50 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Orchestrated in the way that they use what is in the news/floating around twitter and facebook in their status updates.
The Dodo never says anything before it happens so I wouldn't say anyone there is '
in the know',they are just using Michael's hoax,image and persona with the image of the dodo...for whatever reason.Might be part of it,might be a gimmick...needs to be figured out but as I have said before it doesn't really seem to be about getting people to drink the product...there is literally no marketing of the drink being done  AT ALL which is really not the norm for a product which is being RELAUNCHED to a newer,younger market.Not making me wanna drink it I know that much.
The hoax/it's controversey is current,MJ is a big deal and since believer fans have latched on in their hundreds to the moonwalking,alive singing character,and it is a Coca cola product,they just seem to be running with it IMO.
There is barely a comment on there from a 5alive jusice drinker just saying...I like your product.MJ fans have literally taken over the entire group.

Some fans of the page are happily running with it..some are starting to get a bit pissed off with it...2011 will show where they intend to take it next I guess.

Tito's 3 sons used to refer to Michael as uncle dodo so i'm assuming that is why the 5 alive  dodo bird is taking on the MJ persona...not sure why 5 alive choose a dodo bird to represent it's product though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 05:35:49 PM
Well I think they are going to push some crazed MJ fan too far soon if they aren't careful and the bird will be extinct again LOL
Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 05:40:49 PM
I think it was "doo-doo" :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 02, 2011, 07:45:53 AM
We've actually turned a few Non BeLIEvers into BeLIEvers over there, not because of the bird but because one dude actually thought he caught a glimpse of someone who looked like Michael somewhere. I know I know, impersonators everywhere but still if that's what it takes to make someone start looking closer and coming over to see things more clear then so be it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 02, 2011, 11:30:44 AM
Twitter
5alivedodo
Number 22
5seconds ago

Smooth Criminal Dodo is back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 11:59:56 AM
Twitter
5alivedodo
Number 22
5seconds ago

22nd letter in the standard alphabet = the letter V
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 12:16:52 PM
Maybe Dodo's into spiritual numerology!

"In numerology 22 is often called the Master Builder or Spiritual Master in Form. This 'master number' includes all the attributes of the number 2, twice over, and also those of the 4. People who are 22s are said to find themselves feeling as if they live in two worlds, one which is overwhelmed by the mundane, and the other by the fantastic. In the divinatory Tarot, there are 22 major arcana cards. These cards are numbered 0-21, so it is a matter of interpretation whether The Fool or The World is card number 22. The latter card is almost always associated with hard workers, a red-gold color, and a rose-gold gemstone. Interestingly, the digital root of the 22 is the 4, which is the number of hard work.

Twenty-two is a higher octave of four. It contains the secrets to many esoteric questions, as evidenced by the fact that there are twenty two letters in the Hebrew alphabet, twenty two pathways in many versions of the Kabbalah, and twenty two cards in the Major Arcana. Twenty two carries with it psychic gifts such as heightened sensitivity, intuition and psychic awareness, but is also predisposed to pitfalls such as treachery from hidden enemies and over sensitivity.

22 represents practical idealism - practical genius, creator of the future, power on all levels, master of the material, philanthropy, universality, international direction, and service to mankind.

In religion:

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet
There are 22 chapters of the Revelation of John Bible
In the Kabbalah, there are 22 paths between the Sephiroth
In mathematics

Twenty-two is a composite number, its proper divisors being 1, 2 and 11. 22 is the sixth discrete bi-prime and the fourth in the (2.q) family. With 21 it forms the second discrete bi-prime pair. 22 has an aliquot sum of 14 and is the fifth composite number found in the 7-aliquot tree. It has a 7- member aliquot sequence 22,14,10,8,7,1,0 of which the next two members are themselves discrete biprimes, 22 is the first discrete biprime exhibiting this property. 169 also has 14 as its aliquot sum. 22 is itself the aliquot sum of two numbers 20,38.
Twenty-two is a pentagonal number and a centered heptagonal number.
When cutting a circle with just six line segments, the maximum number of pieces that can be so created is 22, thus 22 is a central polygonal number .
The sum of the totient function for the first eight integers is 22.
22 is a Perrin number, preceded in the sequence by 10, 12, 17.
It is a Smith number in base 10.
22 divided by 7 approximates the number ¼, the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
In astronomy - Messier object M22, a magnitude 6.5 globular cluster in the constellation Sagittarius

22=2+2=4=Time."  (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

22 is only divisible by 1, 2, 11.  The date today is 1/02/11.   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 12:45:45 PM
Quote from: "longlivetheking"
Twitter
5alivedodo
Number 22
5seconds ago

22nd letter in the standard alphabet = the letter V

Oh well he'll be in a V for V mask next LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 01:04:45 PM
Quote from: "Butterflyaway"
I heard that Michael did have an Iphone at one point.

However I don't know how accurate that is.
"Hello,

I spoke to Michael weeks before he passed away on the phone. He had invited me to the opening show in London but due to family obligations, I told him I would not have been able to attend. We spoke about MJJC and MJJForum (which he asked me to reopen lol) and he told me personally how he loved the MJJC site and that he and some others occasionally visited. He also spoke about one of his favorite threads in Michaelmania - which was the Curls thread or something about curly hair.

Gary was also in communication with his team and they worked together to stop the person who was impersonating Michael. They (his team and Michael) was always aware of and visited MJJForum, MJNewsonline, MJFC and MJJC.

Make no mistake, Michael had a blackberry and computers. He was internet savvy and he always cruised the internet lol. He loved eBay, youtube, and was a search-engine fanatic."

I found this on a forum .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 02:21:44 PM
Make no mistake, Michael had a blackberry and computers. He was internet savvy and he always cruised the internet lol. He loved eBay, youtube, and was a search-engine fanatic." [/i][/b]
I found this on a forum .

I never doubted it ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 02, 2011, 02:32:17 PM
Not saying he's not computer and technical devices savvy, but who said that quote and why take it for real?

And I also know the "Curls for my girls" thread on MJJC (although I never posted on the forum, but I have an account there) and it's a thread about him wearing his hair curly again in 2009, and starting probably because of the shirt that he received with the message "curls for my girls" at the TII rehearsal place, supposedly by the actual TINI founders, which means Samantha de Gosson and his clan of stalkers. I start to guess who might have written that quote now.

It's not about him being internet/computer savvy here, I'm just talking about that quote. Why believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions