~Souza~

Re: 5Alive DoDo's new FB Status
March 05, 2011, 09:17:23 PM
Seriously, Mike is just short for Michael and it's shorter to type. I really don't see why that would disrespect or underestimate him. If I had to type Michael everytime I had to refer to him, my fingers would have shorten double as hard.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 05, 2011, 09:20:21 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Seriously, Mike is just short for Michael and it's shorter to type. I really don't see why that would disrespect or underestimate him. If I had to type Michael everytime I had to refer to him, my fingers would have shorten double as hard.

Well this is how I feel.. I type his full name, and it is ok if you want to type his name Mike, I do understand abbreviations.  This is only my opinion Souza, just the way I accept your opinion..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 05, 2011, 09:25:54 PM

It is being disrespectful to him in my opinion. You can use MJ if you want to shorten it. It's also shorter than Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 05, 2011, 10:00:51 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

It is being disrespectful to him in my opinion. You can use MJ if you want to shorten it. It's also shorter than Mike.

Like I said, I can't see why it would be disrespectful. Can you explain that please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2011, 10:02:04 PM
It's just a name,shortened or not...I understand and respect your point but honestly it's each to their own,I call him Michael,Souza calls him Mike...his mom calls him Michael, Teddy,Eddie Murphy,Brett Ratner 50cent etc all call him Mike
we're all on about the same guy it's not disrespecting him,it's personal preference =]

I just looked back to see how this all came about and it's over the white rabbit twitter person who really is just a big hoax/MJ believer and is really quite irrelevant to this.
This is about the 5alive dodo/updates etc he isn't called Mike or Michael,so can we just say each to their own on the name thing and move back to the island and drink juice? :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2011, 10:06:04 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
It's just a name,shortened or not...I understand and respect your point but honestly it's each to their own,I call him Michael,Souza calls him Mike...his mom calls him Michael, Teddy,Eddie Murphy,Brett Ratner 50cent etc all call him Mike
we're all on about the same guy it's not disrespecting him,it's personal preference =]

I just looked back to see how this all came about and it's over the white rabbit twitter person who really is just a big hoax/MJ believer and is really quite irrelevant to this.
This is about the 5alive dodo/updates etc he isn't called Mike or Michael,so can we just say each to their own on the name thing and move back to the island and drink juice? :mrgreen:

:lol: Yes, please. Let's focus on the Dodo bird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

March 05, 2011, 10:09:42 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "Cameron"
Quote from: "anewfan"
Man, this hoax has really made me skeptical of everything.

:lol: That is so true.

Quote from: "anewfan"
So, a non-American who calls Michael Jackson "Mike".

Some of the believer friends of mine and some other fans also call him Mike. I personally do not like calling him Mike. I mean we're not close friends with him, so why calling him like that.

It's because Michael is very popular, is a part of everybody, Michael is part of our culture, life, etc... So he looks close to us.

And, because Michael is so in our hearts he's family to us.  He is inside our souls.  That's why we are not just fans, we are FANily :))

You guys are writing things like I said Michael is not in our hearts or souls etc. Pls do not twist the words. He is not your best friend and to call him Mike sounds like you are despising him, underestimating him. It's a disrespect to call him Mike like you are his 30 year long term close friend. It sounds weird to call him Mike. That's what I'm saying. And Cameron you used Michael instead of Mike as you see. If you feel so comfortable with using Mike then go ahead and use it, why keep on using Michael? And you will have a chance to show that Michael is so popular, a part of everybody!!! And lastly, to call him Mike doesn't make us a family. It doesn't make us feel closer to Michael. There're other ways to show that you love him other than calling him Mike.

GOSH!!!!  I DID NOT say you don't have Michael in your hearts!  That is twisting MY words.  Come ON!!  I'll watch what I say when you're on the comments!!!!  I was stating MY opinion, NOT putting yours down in ANY way AT ALL.  I DO NOT call him Mike and I simply said why "I" don't.  I also said I FEEL like he's part of my family as I've been following him since him and I were 12 or 13.  Sometimes, I think it's better to forget getting involved in the investigation and just watch because you get eaten alive on here lately.  I do NOT care what anyone calls him if it's not MEAN.  I never stated I do care.  I just said what I do.  Period.  GEEZ.  Why cannot people get along anymore?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 05, 2011, 10:15:41 PM

Like I said, I can't see why it would be disrespectful. Can you explain that please?

I already did. Getting back to Dodo bird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 06:38:12 AM
Don't think "Mike" is disrespectfull, it's the diminutive of Michael, just that.  :)
My friends call me with a diminutive and it's not disrespectfull.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

March 06, 2011, 01:12:02 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Don't think "Mike" is disrespectfull, it's the diminutive of Michael, just that.  :)
My friends call me with a diminutive and it's not disrespectfull.

off topic: my son his name is also Cameron and we call him Cam or Cammy ,by the way he is almost 24 years old  :lol:  :lol: He dont mind calling him like that.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2011, 04:53:20 PM

I think all of you have a valid point with Michael vs MJ vs Mike. I think it comes down to accepted practice in ones culture and upbringing which is why some think it's okay where others don't.

I do think we should get back to the focus of this topic - the DoDo bird.

Pure Love - I was also going to post that Paul McCartney's nickname is Macca. Could Macca be Paul McCartney?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 06, 2011, 05:01:43 PM
Fordtocarr said:
"Sometimes, I think it's better to forget getting involved in the investigation and just watch because you get eaten alive on here lately. I do NOT care what anyone calls him if it's not MEAN. I never stated I do care. I just said what I do. Period. GEEZ. Why cannot people get along anymore?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You took the words right out of my mouth. Couldn't have said it better! Especially the part about being
eaten alive on here!

This is a tough crowd on here lately ! What gives??  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

March 06, 2011, 05:56:34 PM
Who is eating who?
Just so I know....

I did suggest many posts back we all chill on the island and drink juice cocktails...that's where I am anyway lol.

This thread is not about anyone's name.It's for the one who calls himself dodo and has an iphone,travels the globe and has an unhealthy obsession with MJ...last time I checked soooo can that be the end of it please?
There shouldn't be anyone eating anyone else alive =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 06, 2011, 09:04:05 PM
Who is eating who?

That's supposed to be me :lol:

I did suggest many posts back we all chill on the island and drink juice cocktails...that's where I am anyway lol.

This thread is not about anyone's name.It's for the one who calls himself dodo and has an iphone,travels the globe and has an unhealthy obsession with MJ...last time I checked soooo can that be the end of it please?
There shouldn't be anyone eating anyone else alive =]

It seems like people do not read what others write or they do not care what you say. Anyways, let them eat each other if that's what they want to do. Btw Dodo hasn't posted anything new yet? Where did he go? Did you watch the video I posted? What do you think about Paul McCartney aka Macca?

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Pure Love - I was also going to post that Paul McCartney's nickname is Macca. Could Macca be Paul McCartney?

Definitely Macca can be P. McCartney so it makes Dodo our Michael. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2011, 06:54:16 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Interesting.  Here are the lyrics.  Several people have pointed out the N-word.  Product of it's time I guess, but still interesting choice.
Sun=King
Hat is obvious

This also reminds me of the KO comment about a while back re spring.  Well, whatevver it means, I am fairly certain this is preparation time- as is spring- we prepare for the fruits of summer. Or so I hope.

The Sun Has Got His Hat On- Ambrose & HIs Orchestra 1932.

THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON
(Ralph Butler / Noel Gay)

Ambrose & His Orchestra (vocal: Sam Browne)
Also recorded by : Syd Lipton & His Grosvenor House Band.

The sun has got his hat on, hip-hip-hip-hooray
The sun has got his hat on and he’s coming out today
Now we’ll all be happy, hip-hip-hip-hooray

He’s been tanning niggers out in Timbuktu
Now he’s coming back to do the same to you
So jump into your sunbath, hip-hip-hip-hooray

All the little birds are singing
All the little gnats are stinging
All the little bees in twos and threes
Buzzing in the sun all day

(Orchestral Interlude)

(Band singing)
The sun has got his hat on, hip-hip-hip-hooray

(Sam)
All the boys excited,
All the little girls delighted
What a lot of fun for everyone
Sitting in the sun all day

(Transcribed by Bill Huntley - November 2004)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal