Re: 5Alive DoDo's new FB Status
March 04, 2011, 02:35:08 PM
AAHAAA there is though...
check it

5 Alive Dodo
Has hopped, skipped and jumped back home for a bit to enjoy the peace (and juice) of the beach.

and as for the white rabbit believer person,I agree...can't for the life of me figure out who it is they are also not English or American,you can just tell from how they word things.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 04, 2011, 02:50:02 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
and as for the white rabbit believer person,I agree...can't for the life of me figure out who it is they are also not English or American,you can just tell from how they word things.

I noticed that also, about their seemingly "broken" English. Now, the question is, are they "trying" to sound that way or do they really have broken English? Man, this hoax has really made me skeptical of everything.

So, a non-American who calls Michael Jackson "Mike". Keep your eyes open..... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

March 04, 2011, 04:20:02 PM
AAHAAA there is though...
check it

5 Alive Dodo
Has hopped, skipped and jumped back home for a bit to enjoy the peace (and juice) of the beach.

I wonder if this ties in with the delay of the trial as well as with Teddy R's tweet about promises not being followed through on but that it is still happening (it, I assume is BAM).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 04, 2011, 08:51:47 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
Man, this hoax has really made me skeptical of everything.

:lol: That is so true.

So, a non-American who calls Michael Jackson "Mike".

Some of the believer friends of mine and some other fans also call him Mike. I personally do not like calling him Mike. I mean we're not close friends with him, so why calling him like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2011, 08:58:07 AM
New status:

5 Alive Dodo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

March 05, 2011, 02:22:00 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Some of the believer friends of mine and some other fans also call him Mike. I personally do not like calling him Mike. I mean we're not close friends with him, so why calling him like that.

It's because Michael is very popular, is a part of everybody, Michael is part of our culture, life, etc... So he looks close to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

March 05, 2011, 02:40:36 PM
Even if he was my BFF and I had known him all my life,he would get Michael not Mike.
I have friends called Michael but everyone calls them Mike and they suit being called Mike, it would be weird to call them Michael..but MJ...is most definitley a Michael imo.

No one would really get on to you talking about Michael Jackson if you went around saying things like 'I just bought Mike Jackson's new dvd'
Men tend to shorten names more than women too,if there is a name to be shortened.
and give each other nicknames..I don't know why ,maybe they just lack the brain cells to hold full names haha
JOKE before some dude comes along and picks a fight with me.

What I mean is,I wouldn't look to much into it,could be just to mislead people into thinking they are someone they aren't,could be they cba writing out his whole name,could be they are male and call him Mike and it could be they just call everyone called Michael-Mike
I honestly don't think they have a connection,as I said it is someone who has changed their twitter name in the past few weeks or so,I wish I had kept my email notification of who was following me then I'd know their previous name
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2011, 02:58:22 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"

It's because Michael is very popular, is a part of everybody, Michael is part of our culture, life, etc... So he looks close to us.

And, because Michael is so in our hearts he's family to us.  He is inside our souls.  That's why we are not just fans, we are FANily :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2011, 03:00:56 PM
Even if he was my BFF and I had known him all my life,he would get Michael not Mike.
I have friends called Michael but everyone calls them Mike and they suit being called Mike, it would be weird to call them Michael..but MJ...is most definitley a Michael imo.

No one would really get on to you talking about Michael Jackson if you went around saying things like 'I just bought Mike Jackson's new dvd'
Men tend to shorten names more than women too,if there is a name to be shortened.
and give each other nicknames..I don't know why ,maybe they just lack the brain cells to hold full names haha
JOKE before some dude comes along and hits me.

What I mean is,I wouldn't look to much into it,could be just to mislead people into thinking they are someone they aren't,could be they cba writing out his whole name,could be they are male and call him Mike and it could be they just call everyone called Michael-Mike
I honestly don't think they have a connection,as I said it is someone who has changed their twitter name in the past few weeks or so,I wish I had kept my email notification of who was following me then I'd know their previous name

To ME, though, he is MICHAEL, because he is much, much, much too REGAL to have the name of Mike.  I realize his FAMily calls him Mike, although is seems his parents don't.  But, to me it is much more prestigious to call him Michael.  JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 05, 2011, 07:17:39 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "Cameron"

And, because Michael is so in our hearts he's family to us.  He is inside our souls.  That's why we are not just fans, we are FANily :))

You guys are writing things like I said Michael is not in our hearts or souls etc. Pls do not twist the words. He is not your best friend and to call him Mike sounds like you are despising him, underestimating him. It's a disrespect to call him Mike like you are his 30 year long term close friend. It sounds weird to call him Mike. That's what I'm saying. And Cameron you used Michael instead of Mike as you see. If you feel so comfortable with using Mike then go ahead and use it, why keep on using Michael? And you will have a chance to show that Michael is so popular, a part of everybody!!! And lastly, to call him Mike doesn't make us a family. It doesn't make us feel closer to Michael. There're other ways to show that you love him other than calling him Mike.
Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 07:24:08 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 05, 2011, 07:19:42 PM
LoL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2011, 07:35:15 PM
So this bird.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 05, 2011, 07:41:23 PM
So this bird.....

is Michael Bearden and his friend Macca is Michael. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 05, 2011, 08:58:23 PM
Ahh it seems like Macca is Paul McCartney's nick name. :D

[youtube:gzaaxz8y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb-yQVxdojs[/youtube:gzaaxz8y]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 05, 2011, 09:02:49 PM

JOKE before some dude comes along and picks a fight with me.

Mike Jackson does not sound right, I feel that we are disrespecting him by calling him Mike. He is a legend and his name is Michael Jackson.. imo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal