Re: 5Alive DoDo's new FB Status
March 01, 2011, 08:06:47 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "anewfan"
Michael Bearden just posted this picture on Twitter.
Michael Bearden=Dodo??

2300 Jackson street..Serious MJ fans should try to visit here at least once..spread love..m~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

what is that in the background over beardons left shoulder? looks like a coffin or a chest of some sort :?

Okay - M. Beardon posted this on his Twitter account, correct? Doesn't it look like his head is photoshopped onto that picture?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 01, 2011, 08:22:37 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Michael Bearden=Dodo??

2300 Jackson street..Serious MJ fans should try to visit here at least once..spread love..m~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

what is that in the background over beardons left shoulder? looks like a coffin or a chest of some sort :?

Okay - M. Beardon posted this on his Twitter account, correct? Doesn't it look like his head is photoshopped onto that picture?

Looking better, is really a bit strange. The head was glued to the thorax!
There's even a great opportunity to be photoshop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 01, 2011, 11:14:48 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
“@5alivedodo Is excited to see what comes together on March 7. Perhaps we'll reach 55555 by then too

Things that stand out
Come together
55555=25 which clearly =7
March 7-behind the mask release

If anyone cares to explain this further then awesome
If not I will continue to think the dodo is high on something other than 5alive.

March 7 is 3/7 in other words 7 7 7 :D And 55555 can be 5 brothers who are all Alive or maybe just the way you wrote, it makes 25 = 7 It was just about another 7 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 01, 2011, 11:21:23 AM
Michael Bearden=Dodo??

Even if it's a photoshop, it's still interesting why he would post a picture of him photoshopped just like Dodo's pictures which they posted at the same time and Jermaine made the tweet about the Jackson Street just when Dodo posted a picture of the Jackson street. I still believe that Dodo can be Michael Bearden or someone definitely related with Michael, and Macca is Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 01, 2011, 05:38:33 PM
Michael Bearden=Dodo??

I don't know if his head is photoshopped on or not, but if you look at the the MJ silhouette on the sign, it looks like he has a Santa hat on as well. (it looks red and white) Or it could be a reflection of the Santa hat of MB? What do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

March 01, 2011, 08:01:24 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Michael Bearden=Dodo??

Even if it's a photoshop, it's still interesting why he would post a picture of him photoshopped just like Dodo's pictures which they posted at the same time and Jermaine made the tweet about the Jackson Street just when Dodo posted a picture of the Jackson street. I still believe that Dodo can be Michael Bearden or someone definitely related with Michael, and Macca is Michael.

Actually, I think it's even more interesting if it is photoshopped. I mean, I could understand if Michael actually visited there, posting the picture as a reminder, but if he used a picture of himself that's been photoshopped into the picture - that is highly suspicious and strange. It does appear highly probable that Michael Bearden and Jermaine are involved with this Dodo bird.

Anewfan - you are correct, it does look like that. If the head is photoshopped then it can't be the Santa hat (unless the original person also wore a red hat). But it does look odd. Thanks for pointing that out. I don't know what to make of it. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

nefari

March 01, 2011, 08:11:26 PM
It's like I was saying on the DoDo page, the white hand holding the DoDo etc....is not really revealing anything. The real DoDo person could have just handed the thing to someone else to throw us all off track. Still could be Male or Female, Black or White.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Dancer

March 01, 2011, 09:38:05 PM
Quote from: "Loes"
I just found out that the link to the 5Alive facebook-site on the Coca Cola-website doesn't work anymore (page can not be found).
I wonder why, but it doens't feel good to me ..  :?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It works again now. But when you click on the link on the Coca Cola-website to the 5alive-facebook-page, you see a message that, as far as I know, hasn't been there before - it disappears after 5 seconds and then you will be redirected to facebook. I managed to copy the message:

Thank you for visiting

Please select 5 Alive on Facebook to access your selected link.

Please note: Links to websites outside of the Coca-Cola Great Britain website are offered for your convenience as they may contain information that may be of interest or useful to you. Inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Coca-Cola Great Britain. Additionally, Coca-Cola Great Britain cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided by linked sites.

Linked sites (including the websites of subsidiaries) are not under Coca-Cola Great Britain’s control and we are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or the contents of any such linked site, or any link contained in any linked site. Any information or transactions provided or made by you through any such third party website, will occur on such third party's website (not the Coca-Cola Great Britain website) and the personal information you provide will be collected by and controlled by the privacy policy of that third party. It is important that you familiarise yourself with the privacy policies and practices of any such third parties.

If you do not select the link above, you will be redirected to your link in 5 seconds.
Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 09:40:44 PM by Dancer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Loes

March 02, 2011, 01:05:02 PM
Quote from: "Dancer"
Quote from: "Loes"
I just found out that the link to the 5Alive facebook-site on the Coca Cola-website doesn't work anymore (page can not be found).
I wonder why, but it doens't feel good to me ..  :?

It works again now. But when you click on the link on the Coca Cola-website to the 5alive-facebook-page, you see a message that, as far as I know, hasn't been there before - it disappears after 5 seconds and then you will be redirected to facebook. I managed to copy the message:

Thank you for visiting

Please select 5 Alive on Facebook to access your selected link.

Please note: Links to websites outside of the Coca-Cola Great Britain website are offered for your convenience as they may contain information that may be of interest or useful to you. Inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Coca-Cola Great Britain. Additionally, Coca-Cola Great Britain cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided by linked sites.

Linked sites (including the websites of subsidiaries) are not under Coca-Cola Great Britain’s control and we are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or the contents of any such linked site, or any link contained in any linked site. Any information or transactions provided or made by you through any such third party website, will occur on such third party's website (not the Coca-Cola Great Britain website) and the personal information you provide will be collected by and controlled by the privacy policy of that third party. It is important that you familiarise yourself with the privacy policies and practices of any such third parties.

If you do not select the link above, you will be redirected to your link in 5 seconds.

Oh great, it worked this way before, so everything is back to normal again ....  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 02, 2011, 05:12:08 PM
Michael Bearden=Dodo??

I don't know if his head is photoshopped on or not, but if you look at the the MJ silhouette on the sign, it looks like he has a Santa hat on as well. (it looks red and white) Or it could be a reflection of the Santa hat of MB? What do you guys think?

That looks like Bearden's Santa hat's reflection to me because I see it on the black marble side of the memorial. Just above the "Home town of" writing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 02, 2011, 07:16:45 PM
What is up with the White Rabbit (Believe_2001) on Twitter? Has this account been around for awhile? Or is this just someone trying to gain the popularity of the DoDo fans? Just curious. Whoever it is calls MJ, "Mike".  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2011, 07:37:31 PM
What is up with the White Rabbit (Believe_2001) on Twitter? Has this account been around for awhile? Or is this just someone trying to gain the popularity of the DoDo fans? Just curious. Whoever it is calls MJ, "Mike".  

Jan 28th 2011 they signed up to twitter so new.
Will have a dig around...

xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 02, 2011, 07:42:18 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"

Jan 28th 2011 they signed up to twitter so new.
Will have a dig around...

xo

How do you find out the sign-up date? I am a newbie at Twitter, so I don't really know the ins and outs. Thanks in advance!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2011, 07:56:04 PM
Hi, Everyone.  This is my first time posting, but I've been keeping track of this thread for a while now.  I just wanted to share previous info that the Dodo has posted about Macca because some have said that they believe Macca is MJ.  According to one of Dodo’s posts in late January, Macca is a monkey:

5 Alive Dodo post: "It does look chilly there but beautiful. My monkey friend Macca (he's a Macaque) agrees it would be far too chilly for him as well, even though he prefers a more warming drink than my favourite fruity tipple. So for now we bask on the multicoloured sands of my homeland."
January 26 at 4:18am

Here’s a link to Dodo’s post above (it’s about halfway down the FB page):  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here’s a link to info about Macaque monkeys:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dodo also has a profile picture with Macca in it:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 02, 2011, 08:15:57 PM
I can see it on my iPhone not sure how you see it on a laptop/pc though
If they have a location too like 'LA' or an actual place I can look at a location on google earth/maps,It won't zoom to a house/street but the general area.

I can tell you some other ones if you want to know
er  
@MJJackson1958 sign up was June 8th 09 @ 18.31pm
@MichaelJackson verified was July 7th 09 @ 18.26pm
@TheRealMJackson was April 13th 09 @ 18.23pm
@TheMikeOfficial was Jan 23rd 10 and that twitters location is Iraq[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree