mac5kTopic starter

Now we know that Michael was cooking the best french toasts like V was cooking the best ... watch  :D

[youtube:2s9i8pp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z98Mw4NQLIg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2s9i8pp4]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He played a burned victim, so why not mike.... ;)
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another "coincidence". He could have been cooking pancakes...but NOOOOOO he just HAD TO BE COOKING FRENCH TOAST!!!!! Okay - I'm okay. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mac5kTopic starter

French toast is a breakfast food served in North America and some countries in Europe. In the United Kingdom it is occasionally called Eggy Bread. Typical French toast is made with bread and eggs. Milk, sugar, or cinnamon is commonly added. According to what is popular in local cuisine, many of the spices that are added to bread or egg dishes are included in cooking. This versatile dish is often topped with sugar, butter, fruit, syrup, or other items.

Now I'm convinced ... Paris mentioned it on purpose  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5kTopic starter

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

i guess the actor playing the role is NOT micheal..???   although the stoop and size is perfect....ha ha ...o.k. back to the padded cell..x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

If you are talking about the actual V actor that is Hugo Weaving who also played Lord Elrond in Lord of the Rings and Agent Smith in The Matrix.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "nefari"
If you are talking about the actual V actor that is Hugo Weaving who also played Lord Elrond in Lord of the Rings and Agent Smith in The Matrix.
u never know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really think there could be something in this.  I love the way we miss absolutely nothing, if there's a connection to be made, no matter how obscure, we make it.  We might not always be right but at least we're still as focused on investigating as we ever were.  We're still paying attention Michael!  Has anyone wondered if maybe this interview with Oprah was arranged to try and get the attention of the non-believers as the message wasn't filtering through to them as he expected it would by now?  Let's face it in the light of such staggering evidence showing he's not dead, most of us would be surprised that not more people, fans or not, would have got the idea by now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

suspicious mind

Quote from: "chappie"
He played a burned victim, so why not mike.... ;)
Chappie

remember the body guard talking about one of the pics being of michael and his idea of a burn victom.

another question . if he really did cook good breakfast why was the chef (kia chaise?) there all those mornings to see dr. murry bringing out oxygen tanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Another "coincidence". He could have been cooking pancakes...but NOOOOOO he just HAD TO BE COOKING FRENCH TOAST!!!!! Okay - I'm okay. :)

I know! Coincidences everywhere! The man we never knew! The man behind the Mask!

We should give him a "French Toast Test" when he returns... to prove that it is really HIM!  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

curls

Well I heard he was a rotten cook and almost burnt the house down trying to make toasted cheese for the kids. I don't believe anything anyone says anymore!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

I love V for vendetta.. the meaning of V's quotes

Some of my favourites..

E- You're getting back at them for what they did to you?
V-  What they did to me was monstrous.
E-  And they created a monster.

I promise you it will be like nothing you have ever seen

I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence

No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer be standing, because if I am you'll all be dead before you've reloaded

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea

A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having!

There are no coincidences, Delia... only the illusion of coincidence

I truly love them, V's character. I almost involuntarily see a piece of Michael in him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Quote from: "trustno1"
I really think there could be something in this.  I love the way we miss absolutely nothing, if there's a connection to be made, no matter how obscure, we make it.  We might not always be right but at least we're still as focused on investigating as we ever were.  We're still paying attention Michael!  Has anyone wondered if maybe this interview with Oprah was arranged to try and get the attention of the non-believers as the message wasn't filtering through to them as he expected it would by now?  Let's face it in the light of such staggering evidence showing he's not dead, most of us would be surprised that not more people, fans or not, would have got the idea by now.
Yes I agree with you 100...I think Michael thaught his fans were paying more attention to everything he was doing..because he himself being a fan of certain people payed close attention to everything they did.  I have to admit although I consider myself a great fan...I was a fan more of the human being then the artist...I mean I love his music...but I fell in love with the man...the humanitiarian..the child lover the sweet soul!  So I haven't seen everything he as done or listned to every song..there fore that's why I come here...to find out things I have missed from fans who don't miss any of work!   Anyway the more I learn the more I love him... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions