Thoughts On Katherine's Interview With Oprah
November 09, 2010, 12:14:52 AM
I set my DVR and couldn't wait to get home to watch the interview. I was especially eager to get to the MB with hopes of reading what you all thought of it.  Katherine accomplished exactly what she'd hoped.  Although she was believable, and thorough I'm still a skeptic. I noticed several things.  For starters, if Michael was referred to in the present, she made it point to clarify what she'd meant like for example towards the beginning of the interview she said that she hears his voice everyday. She quickly retorted "But, in my mind...".  Also the emotions were at an all time high--and understandably so. However, it's always interesting when the family is asked certain things or when they're backed into a corner they'll say "Well I can't discuss that..." Shortly after Joe joined in (before Oprah started to grill him), she mentioned Michael's name and Katherine was starting-up again with the emotion.  I think she said something like "Ohhhhh, Michael...".     :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Re: Thoughts On Katherine's Interview With Oprah
November 09, 2010, 01:42:14 AM
Thx for opening this subject, yesterday i was looking forward to coming home from the University and watching the interview but now, when i've just finished watching it, i feel empty and sad, Katherine's tears seemed real, her speech was really emotional, maybe it's one of my off-days :( , i don't know but today i'm really confused and heartbroken, don't know what to think any more, i hope tomorrow things will be better
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

November 10, 2010, 12:11:37 AM
I know. I found my thoughts drifting as well, and at times I didn't blink because I didn't want to miss anything (a twitch, smirk or twist of the tale, etc). I completely understand how you feel, but keep in mind that if the goal is to protect him--wouldn't that be the point? Katherine rarely gets involved in the business unless she absolutely must. Those of us who love him and want him to be safe aren't the only skeptics. To me she was 80% convincing.....and maybe that was the goal.

Keep the faith "MashMike".  ;)

Quote from: "MashMike"
Thx for opening this subject, yesterday i was looking forward to coming home from the University and watching the interview but now, when i've just finished watching it, i feel empty and sad, Katherine's tears seemed real, her speech was really emotional, maybe it's one of my off-days :( , i don't know but today i'm really confused and heartbroken, don't know what to think any more, i hope tomorrow things will be better
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

November 10, 2010, 12:58:37 AM
2MuchMJLuv thank u very much, today i feel better and look at things differently, u're absolutely right- she had to lie to protect her baby's life, yesterday i thought about her tears and came to the conclusion that i would even cry knowing how mistreated and misunderstood my child was, how mean the media and the public was to him and now he has to hide, to hoax his own death, to be away from the family in order to be safe in peace. These are horrible things and would bring tears to a mother's eyes, i'm absolutely positive now. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

GoOoF

November 10, 2010, 06:19:34 AM
I've tried to figure out her body language, focused on the eyes, but it's like i'm going nowhere. I'm sure that something was off though.
I know that there are signs and they can show that your partner who you're talking to is telling the truth about a memory, or not. I've found many article abt this in my language, they all say the same: If you're asking about a memory, and the person who you're asking is looking to the left while remembering, that means they are real memories, but if the person is looking to the right, they're talking about made up stories, not real memories. These little movements are pretty subconscious, you cannot really control them.
When i've googled this subject in english, the articles said the exact opposite: looking to the right means real memories, looking to the left: imaginations, made up stories, lies.
I've found this pretty interesting 'cause when Katherine was talking abt Mike's childhood at the beginning of the interview, she was looking to the left, or straight to Oprah's eyes, but when she was talking abt the marriage with LMP, or abt June 25., she was looking to the right or down to the floor all the time.
Does anyone know anything abt this? Which definition could be true, if any of them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 06:04:35 AM
When I watched the interview with Katherine I didn't get the feeling of sadness from a mother that lost her child.  I felt Katherine was emotional because she was reflecting on her son's life which was filled with happiness and a lot of pain.  It seem she did get sad when Oprah discussed June 25th with her.  However I think it may be because MJ was in danger and forced out of the spotlight.  He may even be in hiding who knows.  Katherine even said that if something happened to MJ it would kill her when she was discussing the addiction to pain pills.  I really believe that if MJ really died she wouldn't have been able to recover from that.  She also told Oprah that she couldn't say that Murray was responsible for MJ's death which I found interesting.  I noticed that the kids seem to be in good spirits too especially Paris.  She is so big now compared to the memorial.  It seem to me that Prince was getting irritated with Oprah like he really didn't want to talk to her.lol  Blanket was being quiet the whole time.  He is too cute looking like a mini Michael.  The nieces and nephews were in good spirits as well.  Joe really wasn't acting sad.  He got defensive with Oprah when she brought up the beating MJ subject.  Even Katherine told Joe to admit that he beat the kids.  Joe looked like he wanted to reach across the table and slap Oprah.lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 06:16:20 AM
I thought the same about Katherine seeming sad because of what he's had to go through and the fact this had to happen.  Even my daughter noticed she was wiping away tears but didn't actually seem to be crying.  The kids were definitely not being completely honest with their answers, Prince's body language was so obvious and they could barely contain their disdain of Oprah.  As I'm still not sure if Oprah is involved in all this that could have been deliberate, I just know mentioning all the soda and candy was bizarre and intentionally put in, why would both their favourite memories involve candy so heavily?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 13, 2010, 09:15:53 AM
If Michael was really dead - she would be also dead already... Her heart would break...  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

liril

November 13, 2010, 11:02:54 AM
When I watched Katherine's interview several things appeared odd to me...for instance i found it out of context and irrelevant when she mentioned that Paris was so devatated at the happening that she said something like she wouldn't be able to live without her father, when the kids seem so well adjusted and moved on within few months. Even during hte interview the kids didn't appear to be missing their dad too much. I mean if we see it from the hoax point of view, may be this contradiction was delibrately created to stir the believers' imagination that Michael is still around and thats why kids are being so happy and well. May be its just me. I don't mean anything negative about the kids, but i'm just taking it as a clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2010, 05:27:01 PM
I thought it was interesting that Prince and Paris both mentioned candy and soda in talking about their best memories of their dad. I remember reading somewhere that Michael did not allow his kids to eat much sugar, so I think this was scripted into the interview for some reason, perhaps as some kind of clue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

November 13, 2010, 06:31:30 PM
Do not know if it has a lot to take this interview because I saw nothing suspicious in it. I saw only the clothes of Mrs. Kathe, and coca-cola from Prince. Well, I need to see again.

One thing is fact: Katherine, the first time I saw her suffering denote.

It also shook me, but we can not ignore the rest before it.

REMEMBER: She is a mother, and is suffering with all this.

Even if Michael is alive, it is theoretically dead. Maybe he is not close, and this causes suffering YES.

You saw it, I think he don't  return. (Hope I'm wrong) :?

:arrow: michael jackson cook? I liked to hear this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

November 17, 2010, 11:04:13 PM
Good points, all around. I witnessed alot of anger.

Quote from: "msteetee34"
When I watched the interview with Katherine I didn't get the feeling of sadness from a mother that lost her child.  I felt Katherine was emotional because she was reflecting on her son's life which was filled with happiness and a lot of pain.  It seem she did get sad when Oprah discussed June 25th with her.  However I think it may be because MJ was in danger and forced out of the spotlight.  He may even be in hiding who knows.  Katherine even said that if something happened to MJ it would kill her when she was discussing the addiction to pain pills.  I really believe that if MJ really died she wouldn't have been able to recover from that.  She also told Oprah that she couldn't say that Murray was responsible for MJ's death which I found interesting.  I noticed that the kids seem to be in good spirits too especially Paris.  She is so big now compared to the memorial.  It seem to me that Prince was getting irritated with Oprah like he really didn't want to talk to her.lol  Blanket was being quiet the whole time.  He is too cute looking like a mini Michael.  The nieces and nephews were in good spirits as well.  Joe really wasn't acting sad.  He got defensive with Oprah when she brought up the beating MJ subject.  Even Katherine told Joe to admit that he beat the kids.  Joe looked like he wanted to reach across the table and slap Oprah.lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions