No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

suspicious mind

Re: What does jodigomes mean?
November 10, 2010, 07:32:22 AM
sometimes it seems like people had to sign a confidentiality agreement to pass this man on the street.  i think i would have to tell them if my integrity wasn't good enough for them then it was their loss not mine.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Tarja

November 10, 2010, 08:19:00 AM
This is the real account  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marlon follows her and I also remember when the account became his personal one, he told us to follow Jodi for further informations about the account, or something like that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 10, 2010, 08:26:21 AM
What does she mean by that? :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 10:01:39 AM
There is too much secrecy and written contracts to silence for this not to be a conspiracy of far reaching proportions.  Much more than a SONY/AEG thing IMO.  I am still afraid for Michael.  Something about this bothers me to no end :?  And Jodi is a very reliable source.  She is extremely close to the family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

finfin

December 13, 2010, 04:20:44 AM
I thought this may be interesting to see a reaction from a Jackson family associate regarding Teddy's beliefs and she follows him on twitter, so she must have been not paying attention before to his tweets

jodigomes
Fans keep asking what's up with Teddy Riley saying MJ alive. I didn't see it, What'd he say now? about 7 hours ago via TweetDeck
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Re: Jodigomes tweet
September 28, 2011, 08:08:40 PM
So - Jodi once again is tweeting some words of encouragement. Remember she had said that she is bound by confidentiality contracts and can't say all that she knows...saying that - here are some recent tweets:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login jodi gomes             “The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.” ~Jonathan Lockwood Huie   1 hour ago   Favorite   Undo Retweet  Reply   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login jodi gomes      @        You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login just remember, even the worse days ONLY have 24 hours. God Bless, stay strong and... I understand. Been there.   9 hours ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login jodi gomes             You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Prayers to Mr Mrs & everybody in family. Dont forget his many nieces, nephews, cousins healing too.   10 hours ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login jodi gomes             personally wish NO cameras in courtroom. I despise the commentary/opinions of reporters to be "entertaining". devastated again  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   21 hours ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login jodi gomes             Down time in editing. Question: how did you feel bout Day 1 Conrad /MJ Trial. Let me hear ur thoughts!   22 hours ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 25, 2011, 08:59:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login jodi gomes      by DonnaLAvila        If you sit still long enough, people will show you who they really are.  Open your eyes... and BELIEVE them.   15 minutes ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 25, 2011, 09:20:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login jodi gomes      by DonnaLAvila        If you sit still long enough, people will show you who they really are.  Open your eyes... and BELIEVE them.   15 minutes ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   

Wow... she's really emphasizing the word believe there.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

October 25, 2011, 09:41:29 PM
 8)

[blink] BAM

[/blink]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coco

October 25, 2011, 11:47:14 PM

Wow... she's really emphasizing the word believe there.  ;)

Oh, Jodi. Hahaha. Just, hahahahaha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 08:36:06 AM
Quote from: mollyfaithxo
jodigomes

@mjforever7 it's ok to beLIEve, i just dnt like the items sent to me or forced on me anymore than i would force my opinion on believers. ok?

That's what she said to me.

THERE!!  Right there!!  She uses the term 'beLIEve'.  Everyone, here is someone who is close to the Jacksons and knows that us believers exist and yet, still NOBODY from the Jackson family seems to want to tell us that we are all crazy delusional idiots and that Michael is dead!!  Their silence speaks a thousand words.
I thought that too.  But didn't Jermaine FINALLY (after two years of being silent about the subject) come out and say that there is not a hoax and MJ would not do that to his fans?  Btw, even though that bugged me at the time, I am still a beLIEver  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 10:02:28 AM
Quote from: mollyfaithxo
jodigomes

@mjforever7 it's ok to beLIEve, i just dnt like the items sent to me or forced on me anymore than i would force my opinion on believers. ok?

That's what she said to me.

THERE!!  Right there!!  She uses the term 'beLIEve'.  Everyone, here is someone who is close to the Jacksons and knows that us believers exist and yet, still NOBODY from the Jackson family seems to want to tell us that we are all crazy delusional idiots and that Michael is dead!!  Their silence speaks a thousand words.
I thought that too.  But didn't Jermaine FINALLY (after two years of being silent about the subject) come out and say that there is not a hoax and MJ would not do that to his fans?  Btw, even though that bugged me at the time, I am still a beLIEver  :)

He did say that there is no hoax but he was being harrassed beyond belief. My personal opinion is that he said that because people were restless and he couldn't come out and say anything else without giving it away. But that's just my feeling, especially after watching the circus going on in the courtroom.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal