Oprah interview with Jackson family Nov 8 2010
November 08, 2010, 04:06:23 PM
Oprah's interview is today at 4 PM EST and will likely be reaired tonight on TV or Youtube

Here is a quick summary of Katherine's comment I wrote while watching and it is now on a commercial break.

I am really shocked my Katherine's comments and the children have yet to be shown..that should be interesting!
I cannot believe the inconsistities she has made when other people have already spoke about what happened that day.
Many people confirmed Frank Dileo told the children and now she says Dr. Murray told her he has passed but she doesn't know whom told the children. (wt)
She also confessed some of Michael's secret like he lied about only having 2 surgeries and she supported him because he was so unhappy and when he started the dermotology skin cream which yes doe even out skin tones and she said he didn't want to die as a spotted cow.
She also mentioned something about not being close to the children or Michael and she said the children are adjusting now to life with them.
They just started with the Joe interview and I cannot believe he said if he had a chance to go back would he do it.He said he regrets nothing and would do it again...I can share my thoughts on that comment but this is a family board and it contains alot of ^%&@#

The children are on so I am going to watch this and will report after.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
The interview went about how I expected. Although initially I was going to boycott it because I know it was a "ratings" ploy by Oprah.  But I'm glad I watched after all.  Alot of the pictures TMZ had didn't make the actual show edit. Oprah stepped very carefully around some questions and I think Katherine could have been more aggressive in some of her answers, but we don't know how much was edited.

The funniest part for me was when Blanket wiped his nose and then shook hands with Oprah.  And Prince was looking off Oprah and all around like he had something better to do.  Each in their own subtle way they let Oprah know how they felt about her.  :lol: Which would suggest they knew full well what Oprah has said about their father. But they were still respectful as Michael had raised them. :)

Joe's 15 minutes of fame was cut to 3 minutes and Katherine did most of the talking for him (loved that part too) :lol:

I was watching Katherine very closely and it appeared (just from observing her body language) that she wasn't telling the truth in some of her answers but she was trying to keep it as close to the script as possible.

Loved the mention of Coca-Cola by Prince...and the Snickers/Skittles by both him and Paris...I'm beginning to wonder if Mars Candy is a hoax sponsor too! 8-)

Also, Katherine was very careful not to say she actually SAW Michael dead in the hospital  and said that a covered "body" was removed from the rented house and taken to the hospital....and also at the end of her solo interview, when Oprah asked if she felt Michael's presence, she said that she had her "memories"  (not that she felt his "spirit" which is what most people say when someone is dead-unless this is significant to just the Jehovah's Witness faith).

Oh and on my channel here in Cali they plugged the Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson Immortal Tour announcement twice during the airing(not sure if that is significant to the hoax or just marketing).  8-)

There are quite a few little subtle clues throughout, but this is just my initial impression of the interview.

I'm sure someone DVR'd the interview and can pick it apart better. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with Snoopy71. Mrs. J mentioned a covered body. IMO a random covered body. That was an interesting detail.

Oprah again referred to MJ as a prankster, just like on the Jackie date.

The children mentioning Snickers.

Definition of SNICKER
intransitive verb
: to laugh in a covert or partly suppressed manner

Skittles has the word skit in it. Mentioning acting, directing, and producing movies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Skittles having the word in it - Skit definition

1. A short, usually comic dramatic performance or work; a theatrical sketch.
   2. A short humorous or satirical piece of writing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I also wanted to add....did anyone else notice how Oprah plugged her two other shows....the one with LMP and the one with Jackie while she was talking to Katherine? :roll:

Funny thing is, I think it might have triggered a trip up with Katherine. She claims she never spoke to LMP until Michael and her were married and it was by phone...but correct me if I'm wrong, Michael took LMP to the Jackson Family honors show in Las Vegas while they were still dating (Feb 94')...wouldn't the family...or at least Katherine have met her then? They were married 3 only months later.

...if I'm right, then that's another slip-up on Mrs. J's part....and then the Jackie teen crush part about wanting to be her daughter -in- law.... :lol:  ? I know Mrs. J wanted to laugh out loud on that one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i can not for the life of me see how this mans mother could not ever have met the two wemen her son was married to while being not that far from them and one of them having two children.
also someone mentioned katherines body language. i notice at one point katherine is really slupped down in her chair or kind of across it . seems odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i can not for the life of me see how this mans mother could not ever have met the two women her son was married to while being not that far from them and one of them having two children.
also someone mentioned katherines body language. i notice at one point katherine is really slupped down in her chair or kind of across it . seems odd.

yes ...that is very curious- especially considering she was the one to encourage Michael to marry Debbie (at least that's what's been said)...so I think it was a slip up...why else bring LMP or Debbie into it?

With the body language I noticed she touched her face a few times before she would answer certain questions (which is textbook reaction for people who are fibbing)...that and looking off to the side away from someone and back center before saying something. The slouching could have been from tiredness or uneasiness .Mrs. J wasn't offering up any additional info...she was making Oprah work for it that's for sure :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:1n4vmz8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2LZNAGoCW8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1n4vmz8w]
[youtube:1n4vmz8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLy_-sCG76o&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1n4vmz8w]
[youtube:1n4vmz8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXzby9_kJkY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1n4vmz8w]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@anotherpartofme thank u very much! i've been looking for it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have lost friend s close friend and when ever i talk about them even years latter i can not help but tear up ,there is no hiding the loss i feel some time it is even hard to talk about them at all .this is a normal responce to loss ,thankfuly i have not lost my mum that would be unbearable i could not sit there talking about them with out crying i am not that good an actor .I know people react to grief in different ways but when you have been so close to a parent it is hard not to show you feelings ,i have not seen the hole interveiw and maybe i should wait to post about it but what i have seen on ENews has shocked me .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Snoopy71"
Funny thing is, I think it might have triggered a trip up with Katherine. She claims she never spoke to LMP until Michael and her were married and it was by phone...but correct me if I'm wrong, Michael took LMP to the Jackson Family honors show in Las Vegas while they were still dating (Feb 94')...wouldn't the family...or at least Katherine have met her then? They were married 3 only months later.

I wondered about this too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

@anotherpartofme  Thank you so much for posting these, its difficult when you live on the other side of the world.

You know, thats what I like so much about all you guys, we all work together as a team, if you see something others carnt it just gets added to the forum.

Thanks to all.

God Bless

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You welcome guys!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I just want to understand: how long can the family lie and lie and lie? It's been 17 months. If this is a hoax, then they keep lying. How long can they go on? I personally don't think they could go on lying forever like it would seem to. That's what I don't understand.

And how Katherine is such a good actress... I have never seen her acting somewhere. If you could give me a link to see, maybe I can understand from where this theory comes from. Seriously. Because she looks like she's grieving for real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I got stuck  on what  the children said......
favourit moments had to do with  candy and soda...

prince said  coca cola.... paris only said soda ( maybe she was meant to say cola by forgot)..

Paris and prince both said  Snickers    but prince also said  skittles..

So whats up whit that?  Well we know that  TII and the TII tour were sponsord by Coca cola....  maybe the family still have commitments to that? Well it might as well be that Coca cola is sponsoring this adventure...

but snickers.... dont know what to make of that.... Snickers is produced by Mars incorporated.. this is what they say about snickers "Crammed with peanuts, caramel and nougat then coated with milk chocolate, SNICKERS quickly became one of the planet's favorite treats after its introduction in 1930. And it is still at the top, 75 years later".

And we know MJ like things that are from the early 1900 -1950ish... so this candy fits in..  but what does it mean??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Skittles is manufactured by a subdivision of MARS : Wrigley Jr. Company,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IS THERE A LINK BETWEEN  COCA COLA AND MARS.INC ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal