Re: live link for oprah show on now
November 08, 2010, 11:13:06 PM
thanks for this we don't get Oprah's recent shows till an age after US I thought they might have done one of those big announcement style things and givne us it same time or same day  etc as the big MJ Family Interviews and first big ones since June last year and woulnd't it be first with Children? thanks so much I will try and access this , but it's good to read all Your coments!!
L.O.V.E You all more and everyone everywhere!!
'It's all for love' L.O.V.E!!
Michelle
New Zealand :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

November 08, 2010, 11:16:33 PM
Here is a link for anyone interested, sorry I could not find the FULL interview anywhere on the net.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 11:59:32 PM
Hello to everyone!!!!

I know its hard to watch this,we all wait for something new in this enigmatic story since 25 june last year ,but we have to be STRONG.We have to be STRONG and bear this like Michael did all this years.I did not post here for a long time now,I did my own research .But here I am again and I've missed you all my friends  :D !!!!!
Here you can watch full interview witch has 3 parts:

God bless you all!!!!!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

November 09, 2010, 12:12:16 AM
Quote from: "Mammu94"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
Damn!
am i the only one getting emotional down here, or are their others with me..LOL
It is so sad!
The children, every time she speaks of them..OH MY!
Love to Michael  ;)
I'm with you also  :?
Me too  :cry:

Everytime she said she got emotional when talking about Michael I could help but get emotional too, I was hurting. Remember when she said she could kinda feel he was gone, that just broke my heart, even though he is probably alive, maybe, I don't know, she should of become an actress cause I would have given her an Oscar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 12:16:53 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
I loved how  Paris said she loved to improvise......and she wants to be an actress

well I think she allready is one...
maybe this is it . the reason for all the contradiction. its not scripted at all . its all improv.

have i gone crazy ?
jacket please

I think this is a very interesting concept that I hadn't considered before! Are you familiar with the movies: Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman, This Is Spinal Tap, etc? The concept behind them was that a basic plotline was given to the troupe and then they were allowed to create the dialogue based around that...in other words, all that brilliant comedy in those movies was IMPROVISED!!

It is an fascinating thing to consider at this point in the game....it would account for all the myriad of details that seem inhumanly possible to control, even for a genius like Michael....it would also explain just about everything that has come out of every single family members' mouths since 6/25/09!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

November 09, 2010, 12:21:05 AM
I'll just say that I noticed Katherine's outfit. Is that the same 2005 court outfit that we've discussed so many times? Haven't we talked about the meaning of the outfits...oh yes, several times.

Also, when Prince said his favorite memory was walking on the beach, drinking Coke a Cola and eating Skittles. At that point I wasn't sure if he was referring to his dad or Dr Murray...he did look a little nervous saying that like he was trying to remember his line.

On a seriously note - the kids are beautiful and it's obvious that Michael has done an incredible job raising them. But I never had any doubts about it before June 2005.

What I saw today was a continued focus on clearing Michael's name. And those children most certainly will turn the hearts of the most hardened of people.  Have a blessed night and don't forget to look BACK to see the bigger picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MashMike

November 09, 2010, 01:06:46 AM
I've just watched the interview, i noticed too that Katherine was wearing the same outfit, really weard, honesly, this interview made me sad, don't know why,  Katherine's tears and her story about june 25 made me cry, i'm really confused, persumably this is one of my off days :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

November 09, 2010, 02:34:46 AM
Katherin's story about June 25th is shady, just like the whole death story. I did not see river of tears. Just a drop but that again might be because of the situation they have gone through, how Michael has suffered from media and false accusations. last week I really thought this interview may brake my hope, but it does not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

November 09, 2010, 04:35:17 AM
Quote from: "iluvmj4eva"
Katherin really got to me when she talked about Michael.  The kids are just kids at their ages. I didn't know Mike cooked breakfast for them ;)   He wanted to do and be normal as much as he could with the kids, he loved them dearly. It was a a little painful listening to Katherine and how hurt she still is about Michael.  If she's acting, she's dam good one :?   I still think in my heart that Michael is still alive and I can't let go of that.

... and JUST by chance - based on a mood - on 6/25/09 at EXACTLY 10.30 AM Michael felt like 'sleeping' in by asking Doc Murray for a shot of 'milk', while his kids have been waiting for their dad at the breakfast table since - what? - 8/9 AM?!  :roll:  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

November 09, 2010, 06:06:52 AM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
I loved how  Paris said she loved to improvise......and she wants to be an actress

well I think she allready is one...
maybe this is it . the reason for all the contradiction. its not scripted at all . its all improv.

have i gone crazy ?
jacket please

I think this is a very interesting concept that I hadn't considered before! Are you familiar with the movies: Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman, This Is Spinal Tap, etc? The concept behind them was that a basic plotline was given to the troupe and then they were allowed to create the dialogue based around that...in other words, all that brilliant comedy in those movies was IMPROVISED!!

It is an fascinating thing to consider at this point in the game....it would account for all the myriad of details that seem inhumanly possible to control, even for a genius like Michael....it would also explain just about everything that has come out of every single family members' mouths since 6/25/09!

Good observation, they've obviously not been keeping to any script.
Katherine is incredible, she has so much love and warmth, I love her even more now.  It wasn't just Prince I thought who seemed to be trying to remember/think what he should say as though he'd been practicing, I thought I saw that same look on Katherine a few times, and a few times she stopped herself as if aware she might be saying too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

gwynned

November 09, 2010, 09:22:13 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Katherin's story about June 25th is shady, just like the whole death story. I did not see river of tears. Just a drop but that again might be because of the situation they have gone through, how Michael has suffered from media and false accusations. last week I really thought this interview may brake my hope, but it does not.

I agree with you that she didn't look all that upset.  And notice she never said HE DIED.  She said 'before he was dead' which could be the same for all of us who are not yet dead.  SOMEONE told the kids?  Really?  Of course Paris was crying "Daddy I want to go with you' on his way to the airport.....hmmm.... I mean hospital.  

Did you notice at the beginning Oprah made mention of Katherine's dress?  

On another note, I've not seen Oprah in years, but if this is how she conducts interviews, she needs some more professional training.  If I were to make a guess, I would say Oprah is IN on the hoax, though not necessarily as a willing participant.  IF (and I certainly don't know) Oprah is one of the people who turned their backs on Michael, what greater punishment than to have her conduct an interview she knows is based on a lie and watch her squirm.  I was SO uncomfortable watching her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 09:50:21 AM
I havent stopped believing totally but has anybody thought about the fact that a Hoax or death conspiracy would be in the better interest of sony and AEG....... it would make sense of those money hungry people to do something like that. For all we know they can be the ones putting all these little inconsistencies, clues, and hints out and they know by doing that, we as fans are going to eat that all up.

After watching Katherine last night, i just couldnt see Michael taking it that far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

Tumic Shason

November 09, 2010, 10:12:56 AM
Quote from: "m8ighty"
I havent stopped believing totally but has anybody thought about the fact that a Hoax or death conspiracy would be in the better interest of sony and AEG....... it would make sense of those money hungry people to do something like that. For all we know they can be the ones putting all these little inconsistencies, clues, and hints out and they know by doing that, we as fans are going to eat that all up.

After watching Katherine last night, i just couldnt see Michael taking it that far.

Watch V for Vendetta and you will see something in there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

November 09, 2010, 10:25:44 AM
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
Quote from: "m8ighty"

Watch V for Vendetta and you will see something in there!

I watched V twice over the weekend and there is LOTS in there.  So would you mind narrowing down that 'something' in there other than that he's taken over some (at least) of the media and is using it to awaken people and execute his vendetta against those who conspired against him?

BTW, does anyone else see the connection between V in the Visitors series and V for Vendetta?  Coincidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 09, 2010, 10:47:33 AM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello to everyone!!!!

I know its hard to watch this,we all wait for something new in this enigmatic story since 25 june last year ,but we have to be STRONG.We have to be STRONG and bear this like Michael did all this years.I did not post here for a long time now,I did my own research .But here I am again and I've missed you all my friends  :D !!!!!
Here you can watch full interview witch has 3 parts:

God bless you all!!!!!
LOVE

Thanks s much for posting the interview !!!  :D

I just watched it and, On the part 1. Just 2 contradictions.

MJ´s nose surgeries:

Katherines version: MJ said I am augly im going to have my nose done
vs
MJs version: I broke my nose when dancing so i fixed it (of the wall era)

Katherine says he had more surgeries than 2
vs
MJ said he just had 2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal