Re: live link for oprah show on now
November 08, 2010, 04:18:05 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Katherine is way more emotional about the trial than his so called 'death'. She also talked way more confident about the trial, because she doesn't have to lie. O was again asking if Katherine ever thought Mike was guilty, she really needs to stop that. Also strange how Katherine doesn't know/say who told the kids Mike had 'died'.

Exactly what I thought too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 04:26:04 PM
Katherin really got to me when she talked about Michael.  The kids are just kids at their ages.  I didn't know Mike cooked breakfast for them ;)   He wanted to do and be normal as much as he could with the kids, he loved them dearly.  It was a a little painful listening to Katherine and how hurt she still is about Michael.  If she's acting, she's dam good one :?   I still think in my heart that Michael is still alive and I can't let go of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 08, 2010, 04:34:26 PM
Quote from: "iluvmj4eva"
Katherin really got to me when she talked about Michael.  The kids are just kids at their ages.  I didn't know Mike cooked breakfast for them ;)   He wanted to do and be normal as much as he could with the kids, he loved them dearly.  It was a a little painful listening to Katherine and how hurt she still is about Michael.  If she's acting, she's dam good one :?   I still think in my heart that Michael is still alive and I can't let go of that.

She doesn't have to act on it all. It must still hurt her that her son went through all that shit. That is why Katherine is the most emotional one, it's still her little boy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 04:37:05 PM
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
I loved how  Paris said she loved to improvise......and she wants to be an actress

well I think she allready is one...

Okay if you all believe she is already one, then what about Prince and Blanket?,they are part of this show too, and what about Katherine, Jermaine, Latoya, I would put Janet in but she is an actress, what about Joe, so all these people are actors, including Tito,Jackie,Marlon,THE only one who was not really in the spotlight was Randy, anyways my point, so I am guessing all the Jacksons are actors,right?

the brothers all had their own TV-show when they where the Jackson5.... so they all know how to act...
[youtube:1j4l62l5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=infDvzv8Pp8[/youtube:1j4l62l5]
[youtube:1j4l62l5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjMuuQnZKKo[/youtube:1j4l62l5]
Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 04:43:25 PM by Tink.I.Am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Tumic Shason

November 08, 2010, 04:39:22 PM
I loved how  Paris said she loved to improvise......and she wants to be an actress

Okay if you all believe she is already one, then what about Prince and Blanket?,they are part of this show too, and what about Katherine, Jermaine, Latoya, I would put Janet in but she is an actress, what about Joe, so all these people are actors, including Tito,Jackie,Marlon,THE only one who was not really in the spotlight was Randy, anyways my point, so I am guessing all the Jacksons are actors,right?

the brothers all had their own TV-show when they where the Jackson5.... so they all know how to act...

OH COME ON!
THAT WAS DECADES AGO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 04:45:25 PM
Love all the hints Paris dropped, she wants to be an actress and her favorite time with her dad sitting on the roof of their Las Vegas home over looking the Luxor Hotel.. where Chris's show Believe is performed...I took that as a hint from Michael telling us not to believe this interview and to keep beLIEving in him :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 04:45:59 PM

OH COME ON!
THAT WAS DECADES AGO!

just because it was a long time ago doesnt mean you forget.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Tumic Shason

November 08, 2010, 04:47:47 PM

OH COME ON!
THAT WAS DECADES AGO!

just because it was a long time ago doesnt mean you forget.

I GUESS!
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 08, 2010, 04:51:15 PM
I can´t get the stream  :(
I hope a charitative soul uploads the interview some day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Victor

November 08, 2010, 04:52:25 PM
Is there any video link ,where I could watch the interview with the KIDS ? :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 04:56:40 PM
Ahh!!! I'm at work and I can't watch it!! Can someone please please please upload it for those who had to miss it?!

As for katherine, I think she's just hurt and very sensitive. I'm not trying to say wimpy sensitive, as we all know she's a pillar of strength. You have to remember michael said once his mother and him would cry watching tv together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

November 08, 2010, 04:58:06 PM
Katherine's part is moving but it does not mean MJ died,she is hurts by the whole situations.the kids are great,from the beginning Paris plays the principal part..I mean the memorial and Grammy Awards, even if Prince spoke too she did the most important things for us.
Michael is behind everything,so I just care about tmz news about the song "he'll be back" this is the message, I don't care who's singing.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 08, 2010, 05:12:13 PM
I just finished watching the whole thing and here is my take:

Katherine is an emotional woman, like Michael.  She seems to be following a script of some sorts, making sure to say certain things.  Her feelings about the trial are genuine and I would think that just imaging Michael actually dead is more than enough to react the way she did when she was talking about Michael being "gone".  And would it be considered "lying" if she is in fact following some sort of script?  I mean, there does have to be a bit of truth-bending to carry out a hoax.

Joe talked about himself mostly, defending himself from Oprah basically.  Contradicting himself a bit.  I think he raised his kids the only way he knew how and I didn't think Oprah had to keep on him about it because that became the focus of her conversation with him - trying to get him to admit that he "beat" his kids.

The kids didn't seem that interested in talking to Oprah at all, they all had a sort of attitude towards her.  I found the lighting was constantly changing but I guess that could be sun/clouds.  Prince and Blanket were quite short with O, barely talking to her, and Paris seemed to be constantly defending her daddy to Oprah.  But they are kids so they could've been nervous about talking to her but it did seem to me that they just weren't feelin' her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 05:18:45 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "youngatheart"
It is unbelievable how much these kids have grown and matured.  I found it interesting when Paris said that she did Improv with her  dad.  ;)   And was it just me or did it look like Prince really didn't want to talk to Oprah.

Love and Blessings

No, I saw the same thing.

Yeah me too..I also felt that way about Paris
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 08, 2010, 05:19:41 PM
Gema » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:51 pm

I can´t get the stream  
I hope a charitative soul uploads the interview some day.

I cannot see at all Gem either, also I hope for charitable soul that it puts the video here. :oops:
 Another thing it that they said that the children to want to encamp the following day of the death of his father, the only figure that they have known, the man who "was" father and mother simultaneously, they were not sad not depressed... querian to encamp 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions