Re: live link for oprah show on now
November 08, 2010, 05:20:47 PM
Did anyone catch Katherine's comment in reference to her memories of Michael?  She said "they can't take them from me".  I wonder what and who she meant.  I have been wondering for quite some time that maybe Michael really was forced to fake his death, and that he really isn't able to have much (or any) contact with his family.

Like others, I also got the impression that Prince did not want to talk to Oprah.  In fact, I kinda got the impression that none of Michael's kids wanted to talk to her.  Even though they were all polite, I couldn't help but feel a sense of disgust towards Oprah by them.  At least now we know why Oprah put her hands up (when Blanket said that Prince could get away with anything, but he couldn't).  I also noticed the vitiligo on Prince's right arm when he stretched and put his hands behind his head.

All of this has got me wondering if Howard Mann really is blackmailing the family, with whatever was found in the storage unit that he confiscated.  I know this was discussed before, but after seeing the plugs for Katherine's book and the kid's less than thrilled reactions to Oprah; in conjunction with Mann releasing the Destiny remix without Katherine's knowledge, I can't help but wonder who really was behind this interview.  Someone posted on the other forum about Katherine and Mann requesting the interview and Oprah having turned them down until "the kids were offered to sweeten the deal".  The whole thing seems so shady to me.

At least Katherine and the kids helped restore Michael's image some with their tender recollections and reminders that despite the superstar that he was, he was/is just a normal guy, son and father (who likes candy, sodas and can make a mean french toast, lol!).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 05:30:04 PM
Well that was very heartbreaking to watch.  I felt really bad for Katherine when she was getting choked up about Michael being gone.  But...I got to thinking.  She was covering things that seems like MJ would have wanted her to.  The explanation of what he had done to his skin to even it out.  The addiction to the plastic surgery.  It was like, he wanted to clear up what he said in that first interview with Oprah.  The fact that he said he only had two surgeries, when it was obvious it had been more.  And Katherine clarified that.  Now, if she wasn't going by a script, would she have made sure and said something about that?  Possibly, but dubius.

I just don't know.  I was so hopeful, with this Breaking News song and the fact that this interview was coming on this day, and the fact that Jackie was on the O show before.  I thought he was really alive and BAM was coming soon.

But Katherine is the fly in the ointment for me.  The tears didn't seem like acting to me.  But then I keep thinking back on how it seemed scripted.

Just don't know what to think anymore ..  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 05:42:23 PM
Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Love all the hints Paris dropped, she wants to be an actress and her favorite time with her dad sitting on the roof of their Las Vegas home over looking the Luxor Hotel.. where Chris's show Believe is performed...I took that as a hint from Michael telling us not to believe this interview and to keep beLIEving in him :D

Paris was very charming and composed.....(she shares a lot of Michael's attributes).   :D
I thought it was interesting how she mentioned Kenya, the dog.  She was rather emphatic about calling he/she over. I didn't even know they HAD a dog.  I was thinking that there could be a connection between "Kenya" and Michael.  :?:  :D

I think Katherine is mourning the loss of MJ her SON....but also, who he was to us "his fans" (knowing that he isn't HERE).... as opposed to mourning a "death." If that makes sense.

Though the interview was very emotional, overall.

I still beLIEve.... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 05:45:34 PM
None of this makes sense.  Joe has said in a televised interview that no one in the family has ever spoken to Dr. Murray. Latoya has said in a televised interview that no one in the family has ever spoken to Dr. Murray.  Frank DiLeo has said in a televised interview that he is the one who told Katherine.  He said he looked at her and said "Kat, I'm sorry, he didn't make it.  He's gone."

Katherine now says that Dr. Murray is the one who told her.  So this is all BS!  Albeit very good acting on the part of Katherine, and why shouldn't it be.....after all, she is the only one he trusts!

I also was very acutely and immediately aware that Prince did not seem to want to talk to Oprah.  Paris did improv with her dad.  Oh yes, she did and she was great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 08, 2010, 05:45:44 PM
joe is making me laugh he is hilarious why does seem they're about to crack like joe and katherine are in on something. Something is not right about this whole thing. i got a Circus de Soleil commercial right in the middle jan 24th jan 27th 2012 haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 05:48:13 PM
did anyone else hear when mrs j said that she didnt know who told the kids about their dad but she heard paris crying saying daddy please dont leave me take me with you. i found that to be an odd statement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 05:55:41 PM
my whole family as i'm watching this is thinking you're nuts but the interviews come to think of it oprah didn't interview Katherine that long and if you notice she was like I can't talk much about him so that was like a sign i can't really reveal much u know. The nonbeliever see it oh he's gone but if u see it like us it's like not a biggie i don't view it that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 06:02:51 PM
WAS IT ME OR PARIS GOT DEFENSIVE WITH OPRAH I SAW THAT IT'S LIKE MY DAD IS A NORMAL DAD HE LIKES SKITTLES AND SNICKER LOL! I LOVED THIS! LIKE OPRAH HOLD IT END YOUR INTERVIEW CUS DAD IS BAD. EVEN BLANKET DAD CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS BELIEVE ME HE CAN. I SAW HOW CONVENIENTLY THEY ENDED THE INTERVIEW LIKE OK WE'LL LEAVE THIS SUBJECT CUS PARIS IS GETTING MAD U GO GURL YES YOUR DADDY IS NORMAL WHAT THE HECK IS THIS LADY THINKING. TEAM MICHAEL LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 06:10:52 PM
Two questions!

1. Dr. Murray told her he has passed away!!!!
The Doctor who worked to save his life did not come AND TAIK TO HER!!!
DR. MURRAY! HE WAS NOT THE DOCTOR WHO WAS IN THE ROOM WITH HIM!  

2. Somebody told the children and they were crying???? Who told them??????????????

3. She believed he had a drug problem, she did not believe him when he said he was not addicted to drugs, so WHY DID THEY NOT GET TOGETHER AND PUT HIM IN REHAB LIKE ELIZABETH TAYLOR DID.
WHY DID THEY NOT CALL HER FOR HELP:(
THIS HAS TO BE A HOAX OR THEY ALL SAT THERE AND WATCHED HIM KILL HIMSELF AND DID NOTHING:(
Very sad indeed if this is true:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

November 08, 2010, 06:16:36 PM
I dunno.  I'm 15 minutes into watching and Oprah seems puzzled by some of the answers and reactions.  Questions are answered VERY guardedly.

Jury still out here on my final opinion but so far answers appear to be very rehearsed.  And this is by no means ANY disrespect to Mrs. Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

November 08, 2010, 06:22:39 PM
I AM THINKING THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE KNOWN BEHIND THE CAMERAS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

November 08, 2010, 06:32:44 PM
I, too, noticed the daggers coming from Prince and Paris' eyes. They were not happy. Especially, Prince. I thought it was strange how it was filmed at the end...very closely, and mostly from the chest up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

November 08, 2010, 06:39:26 PM
Quote from: "mehere"
I dunno.  I'm 15 minutes into watching and Oprah seems puzzled by some of the answers and reactions.  Questions are answered VERY guardedly.

Jury still out here on my final opinion but so far answers appear to be very rehearsed.  And this is by no means ANY disrespect to Mrs. Jackson.

I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

November 08, 2010, 07:07:35 PM
Ok.  So.  I watched the entire interview.  As I watched I was uncomfortable.  Uncomfortable with the questions and the answers and the fact that they were all uncomfortable made me uncomfortable.  I don't know how to explain it.  It was strange and odd; they were distant and guarded.  They didn't answer anything we all didn't already know.  And even Oprah who is a seasoned interviewer was strangely offbeat during this interview.  It reminded me of a Twilight Zone episode.  What's real isn't really real.  What you see isn't really what you see.  What you hear might not be entirely correct.

It left me with a feeling of huh?  What was that all about?  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Overall rating?  D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

November 08, 2010, 07:12:14 PM
Quote from: "mehere"
Ok.  So.  I watched the entire interview.  As I watched I was uncomfortable.  Uncomfortable with the questions and the answers and the fact that they were all uncomfortable made me uncomfortable.  I don't know how to explain it.  It was strange and odd; they were distant and guarded.  They didn't answer anything we all didn't already know.  And even Oprah who is a seasoned interviewer was strangely offbeat during this interview.  It reminded me of a Twilight Zone episode.  What's real isn't really real.  What you see isn't really what you see.  What you hear might not be entirely correct.

It left me with a feeling of huh?  What was that all about?  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Overall rating?  D

You never knew Michael had more than two surgeries, you didn't know Lisa and him actually loved each other, you didn't know the reason why Jackson kids hid their face was because Debbie wanted them too,you didn't know Paris did not want to attend public school at first, you didn't know the children favorite memories with him..etc!
This is all i could remember so far!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions