acebook pages now to stop the album release
November 08, 2010, 01:31:34 PM
Why are fans setting up facebook pages now to stop the album release just because of this song..

Ok so it doesn't sound like him but listen to his last album INvincible he clearly played around with his voice on some tracks whats to say he didnt do it with this one.. We cannot boycott against this as some tracks have been leaked and its clearly him.. What if Sony/Estate just say whats the point in releasing new material if its being boycotted against and stop releasing stuff.. I dont like what Sony done to him in early 2000 but it was Tommy Matolla who was behind it then Sony has new people working there, i know because im in the music industry.. I am against boycotting his album release as its all we have to look forward to at the moment and i think in a weird way MICHAEL IS BEHIND ALL THIS..

What if this track release is a test for us???? Am i wrong for feeling like this...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

trublu

Re: WHY
November 08, 2010, 01:36:21 PM
I don't think you're wrong for feeling like that however..

The difference between this song and Invincible is that even if Michael used some sythesizers on Invincible, you can tell it is him. This song however in my opinion does not at all sound like him.

If I wanted to buy an apple, I wouldn't want someone to give me an orange, I would want that apple! Now as you can see I'm rubbish at explaining things  :lol:  but you get what I mean!

This is just my opinion and you're not wrong to feel the way you feel.

EDIT: I'm not comparing MJ to an apple/orange!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

November 08, 2010, 01:38:28 PM
Quote from: "mjbusterdion"
Why are fans setting up facebook pages now to stop the album release just because of this song..

Ok so it doesn't sound like him but listen to his last album INvincible he clearly played around with his voice on some tracks whats to say he didnt do it with this one.. We cannot boycott against this as some tracks have been leaked and its clearly him.. What if Sony/Estate just say whats the point in releasing new material if its being boycotted against and stop releasing stuff.. I dont like what Sony done to him in early 2000 but it was Tommy Matolla who was behind it then Sony has new people working there, i know because im in the music industry.. I am against boycotting his album release as its all we have to look forward to at the moment and i think in a weird way MICHAEL IS BEHIND ALL THIS..

What if this track release is a test for us???? Am i wrong for feeling like this...

I agree - people should make up their own minds and then make their own decision.  It is not for anyone else to tell me what I should and should not buy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

November 08, 2010, 01:46:14 PM
Thank you guys well no matter what nobody can change my mind on how i feel about this, im upset that i can't figure out if it is him and want to believe that it is, nobody knows the truth only MJ himself..

No matter what i will continue to support MJ like i have done for the last 25 years nothin will ever stop that,,

Thank you everyone :) xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

November 08, 2010, 01:48:48 PM
Quote from: "mjbusterdion"

I am sort of with you on this one.  I have listened and listened to this.  I can't be sure one way or another.  For me it's innocent until proven guilty.....someone is going to have to truly prove it's not him, not just say it.  I know so many people "know" his pitch, his "owws" (however you spell it,lol), his timing/phrasing......but that can all change.  It can change because Michael wanted it to sound a particular way or change naturally.  I liked Souza's remarks of hearing two voices.....one Michael for sure and another voice-double.  Most of us believe there is a mix of real and double Michaels in TII.....perhaps we have another mix going on.  Some Michael, some not. I actually like the song.  It's got a good beat and easy to dance to....I'd give it a 9.5  ;)

Blessings Always!

One thing more....is it not totally poor taste for Sony to put out a song with the word obituary?  It's not listed in the lyrics, but it's clearly sung towards the beginning....more in the back echo areas.  It's Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

November 08, 2010, 02:30:36 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
One thing more....is it not totally poor taste for Sony to put out a song with the word obituary?  It's not listed in the lyrics, but it's clearly sung towards the beginning....more in the back echo areas.  It's Michael.

If Michael didn't have a problem putting it in his song (whether you believe he wrote it, sang it, whatever), I don't have a problem with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 02:46:17 PM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"

If Michael didn't have a problem putting it in his song (whether you believe he wrote it, sang it, whatever), I don't have a problem with it.

Me either. I personally like the song a lot. I love the message and I love the voice. To me it's no different than hearing a duet. Maybe his double is singing (joking....)

I will stand behind Michael and his children. The money ultimately goes to the estate. If Michael stands up today and says don't buy it then I won't. Otherwise I will believe he's behind the release. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 08, 2010, 03:39:29 PM
I just keep hearing Justin Timberlake and/or Jason Malachi not MJ, some of the woos were no doubt MJ and some of the layered vocals in the background. Where were all the inflections and where was the oomph we all know so well. Someone else mentioned the word "flat" and that's a good word.  Maybe he wasn't giving it his all as it was just a demo but I doubt it, I think Michael knew there would be huge controversy and confusion, keeping him at the top of the news agenda.  I think it's a piece of the puzzle and the war between Sony and the Jacksons is part of this big production.  Some might think it's a staged war, some might think it's genuine, but whichever it is it's keeping Michael Jackson centre stage and that's the whole point.  I dread to think what it would mean if Sony was splicing tracks together from rough demos or sessions and employing soundalikes just to make money, if they're not connected to the hoax and people accept this practise it'll damage MJs musical legacy. Unless the family decide to release some of the hundreds of songs that are supposedly in the vault for his children, they were surely professionally done by Michael himself, unless that's another false story. So much confusion...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

November 08, 2010, 03:40:33 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"

Me either. I personally like the song a lot. I love the message and I love the voice. To me it's no different than hearing a duet. Maybe his double is singing (joking....)

I will stand behind Michael and his children. The money ultimately goes to the estate. If Michael stands up today and says don't buy it then I won't. Otherwise I will believe he's behind the release. Blessings.

I think I am misunderstood.....
I totally don't have a problem with the song.....any of it...I said I liked it.  I just said, if it's proven that it's not him....proven....then Sony is rather disrespectful in choosing to release a song with that word....but then again, it's all about money for them.  I actually think Michael is behind it....and I am fine with that....totally fits.  I like the voices and style of song.....I said that.  I will be buying the album.....I like the song.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 03:51:00 PM
That is not him singing on that tune. I am outraged that sony and those people are still robbing Mj and trying to tell us that is him.

We all know that it not him. His children even said that is not him and they should know better than anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

November 08, 2010, 04:04:55 PM
I think everyone is missing the point.  Here we go yet again running after "clues" that really in the long run are, IMHO, irrelevant.  

What's the real reason this controversy was created?  Everyone involved is, IMO, in on the hoax.  What better way to advertise a new Michael Jackson album than with the the fans themselves?  Look how this entire thing spread like wildfire.  And free of charge too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: acebook pages now to stop the album release
November 08, 2010, 04:11:33 PM
Wow!

This is huge.

You realize.

This makes zero sense.

Sony paid a record amount for this music. They released a song that isn't 100% Michael Jackson and states that is IS him. Even go so far as to state that FBI vocal forensics verify that it is him...

COME ON.

This is by design you realize.

There is no earthy reason for Sony to release this weak track with dubious vocals. No reason what so ever. Sony has access to multiple unreleased hot tracks that we have HEARD (Another Day, Place With No Name, other stuff floating around YouTube RIGHT NOW...) with obvious MJ vocals on them to release. They have everything to lose on this and nothing to gain by committing fraud. Because that's what this is you realize.

This is by design.

KEEP WATCHIN"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 08, 2010, 04:12:52 PM
Quote from: "mehere"
I think everyone is missing the point.  Here we go yet again running after "clues" that really in the long run are, IMHO, irrelevant.  

What's the real reason this controversy was created?  Everyone involved is, IMO, in on the hoax.  What better way to advertise a new Michael Jackson album than with the the fans themselves?  Look how this entire thing spread like wildfire.  And free of charge too.

LOL, mehere... Good point.  The only story we've heard since 6/25/2009 that didn't come in 2 or 3 versions has been this: MJ was/is a good father.  Everything else is mumbo-jumbo, abracadabra, confusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

November 08, 2010, 04:57:41 PM
What if it's a different Michael we are hearing...as in one of the kids? What if it's Prince?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

November 08, 2010, 06:42:22 PM
What if it's part of exposing Sony?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal