MJbelievesMJ

Arch Angel Michael's day& Breaking News
November 08, 2010, 01:12:12 PM
Hi friends!

As you all might know, Michael is and has always been a spiritual person, moreover, he has gathered knowledge about all major religions of the world.
      But did you know that today, November 8th, is the celebration of the Archangels Gabriel and Michael in the orthodox church?  Today is also the date Sony or Michael chose to release the first single "Breaking News" of the new album entitled "Michael". I don't know, Michael Jackson's album "Michael", the celebration of archangel Michael, the same date....you do the math. 8-)

Is this a coincidence  or am I just beginning to see clues and hoax connections everywhere? :lol:
      Please share your thoughts.

I love you all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Arch Angel Michael's day& Breaking News
November 08, 2010, 05:05:44 PM
This could be a very significant connection. The same day! Very appropriate  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 06:45:47 PM
Hi! MJbelievesMJ
Not a coincidence, I think there is much more into this hoax than earthy clues!  
Remember what Michael wrote on his official website not long after the O2 announcement:

THE TIME HAS COME
APRIL 14, 2009

THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME

IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT,
MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

MICHAEL JACKSON

Ref: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a DEEP SPIRITUAL message and we may well be on a spiritual journey with "Archangel Michael"!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

November 08, 2010, 10:55:46 PM
Great observation MJbelievesMJ!  As TheRunningGirl pointed out it's all about TIMING and Synchronicity.  Everything in the hoax is unfolding as it should both practically and spiritually ... just like the thousand petalled lotus, also known as Sahasrara, located in the Crown chakra.  It is this seventh chakra that many believe gives us a direct link to the Divine Soul.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJhasSpoken

November 08, 2010, 11:16:56 PM
Also Jesus (who is the archangel Michael) died and was resurrected 3 days later so maybe Michael will come back 3 years later (even though Jesus came back 3 day later). Because I think if Michael comes back he will come back on a significant day or year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2010, 11:44:23 PM
People have often speculated that "Michael" the archangel is Jesus but in my opinion no. Michael Jackson fits the description of Michael archangel to a T. A good book and find is the lost book of Enoch. Michael is described big time in that book. Michael frees the MJ. I been screaming it for a year and half, he leads this movement to understanding. It is about to get awesome, I CAn Feel It!!! Here is Chapter 25 in the Book of Enoch, this is why this book was thrown out of the Holy Bible. it says this

Then Michael, one of the holy and honored angels who was with me, and was their leader, spoke. 1. And he said to me, "Enoch, why do you ask me about the fragrance of the tree, and why do you wish to learn the truth?" 2. Then I answered him saying: "I wish to know about everything but especially about this tree." 3. And he answered saying: This high mountain which you have seen, whose summit is like the throne of God, is His thrown, where the Holy Great One, the Lord of Glory, the Eternal King, will sit, when He shall come down to visit the earth with goodness. And as for this fragrant tree, no mortal is permitted to touch it until the great judgment, when He shall take vengeance on all and bring everything to its completion for ever. It shall then be given to the righteous and holy. Its fruit shall be for food to the Elect: it shall be transplanted to the holy place, to the temple of the Lord, the Eternal King.

People think I am crazy but i really think it is MJ. I think it is still the greatest demonstration for freedom this nation has ever seen. Remember that hash they found in his room to. Don't 4 get that clue!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 09, 2010, 12:05:44 AM
Quote from: "LethalChaos117"
People have often speculated that "Michael" the archangel is Jesus but in my opinion no. Michael Jackson fits the description of Michael archangel to a T. A good book and find is the lost book of Enoch. Michael is described big time in that book. Michael frees the MJ. I been screaming it for a year and half, he leads this movement to understanding. It is about to get awesome, I CAn Feel It!!! Here is Chapter 25 in the Book of Enoch, this is why this book was thrown out of the Holy Bible. it says this

Then Michael, one of the holy and honored angels who was with me, and was their leader, spoke. 1. And he said to me, "Enoch, why do you ask me about the fragrance of the tree, and why do you wish to learn the truth?" 2. Then I answered him saying: "I wish to know about everything but especially about this tree." 3. And he answered saying: This high mountain which you have seen, whose summit is like the throne of God, is His thrown, where the Holy Great One, the Lord of Glory, the Eternal King, will sit, when He shall come down to visit the earth with goodness. And as for this fragrant tree, no mortal is permitted to touch it until the great judgment, when He shall take vengeance on all and bring everything to its completion for ever. It shall then be given to the righteous and holy. Its fruit shall be for food to the Elect: it shall be transplanted to the holy place, to the temple of the Lord, the Eternal King.

People think I am crazy but i really think it is MJ. I think it is still the greatest demonstration for freedom this nation has ever seen. Remember that hash they found in his room to. Don't 4 get that clue!!!

Please explain your "hash" comment in greater detail....thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

MJbelievesMJ

November 09, 2010, 03:06:46 AM
Quote from: "LethalChaos117"

Smooth parallels! He might be the angel in person, not saying he is, or just a loyal follower of the holy Bible. All shall be revealed, but this takes a lot of patience and faith. He plans on bringing the awakening of the world into accomplishment, by reminding us of the love and care Jesus taught us. Michael is a good christian, he uses and has always used his great influence on people for good purposes only, and yes he really managed to change the world in a positive way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

November 10, 2010, 05:25:11 PM
Everyone has the freedom to choose. Michael never considered that others should look or sing like him. Shure he didn*t discouraged those who liked to be like him, but the great lesson is to discover what is unique in every personality. Himself changed many times but still remained the same... This is the authentic style. He opened a new way, but everyone goes as he can, as he feels, because noone can think for the others or instead of themselves. This is the great spiritual adventure- we change and the world will open to us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 10, 2010, 05:50:24 PM
In the forum there are several threads that speak of this, religious parallelism and the era of aquarium ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions