Quote from: "angelwings"
First I want to say, Mrs. Jackson is such an elegant and gracious woman.  Such beauty in her heart...whether MJ is alive or not, this has got to be so hard for her being the person she is.  I'll bet the day she said *I do* to Joe....she NEVER IMAGINED what kind of a ride she was in for....    She gave a compelling interview....and yet....there are still some things that make me go hummmmm.....

If MJ was dead leaving the house, wouldn't that have made it near impossible to still give him oxygen allll the way to the ambulance covered with a sheet?    And if the the photos were a fake...why no law suits against them by Joe or anyone else for forgery?  Those pics had to have been worth big $$$ and I would think whoever paid out that money would have questions of their own.

It was my understanding Dr. Murray took off from the house and was m.i.a. for a few days.  If in fact he was at the hospital and gave the news of MJ's passing to Mrs.J....why didn't Dr. Murray also sign the death certificate while they were taking so long to tell her?  Why didn't anyone else sign it?  What were they all doing all that time standing around his *corpse*?  And why has no doctor from UCLA ever been interviewed about that day he worked on MJ or hospital staff?

If he really IS dead....why would his family still leave so many *hints* he's still alive in tweets and videos on their website?  They know they are keeping the hope alive in many fans.  And if he is really dead....that means they've used their brother's death for monetary gain???  I can't believe that.  I think more and more people have come to thinking it IS a hoax....and Oprah's show was damage control.  

Take heart....fellow hoax believers.

My thoughts exactly.  She is such a sweet soul and Michael inherited that from her.  Watching her talk about her baby brought me to tears not because I believe he's dead but because any mother would understand that incredible bond and feel for what she went through seeing all that was done to him.  We can all relate to that motherly love but she expressed it beautifully.  I love her more than ever after watching the interview.  No wonder he adored her so much.  The kids are in the very best place they could be while he's away.  Like many others I also noticed Oprah's eyebrows almost shoot up when she told her Dr Murray told her MJ had gone.  She was thinking "What now?".  Still on the fence about Oprah being involved in the hoax, maybe her role is to look quizzical so non-believers start to question too.  After all many people take what she says seriously.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "Tarja"
Quote from: "Gema"
no no.. Can't take this anymore. It's amost the end for me with all this. I swear it is. I dont want to loose my sanity anymore because of a LIE. This woman can't act like this. It is the truth. I can't fool myself anymore. impossible. I feel like breaking everything, I can't believe how stupid I was to believe this was a  hoax. i can't believe that it's been 17 months of ILLUSION. this is all a lie, i can't believe. I don't accept him being dead, I just simply don't want to accept this!  Katherine is crying! It's obvious on her face that she doesn't fake it. Maybe anyone can still  believe this is a hoax, but I can't. I have no single fact that he is alive. WORDS for me are not facts and never will be.

I have seen you in this mood many times Tarja. May be is time for you to take a break.

I feel like breaking down, I can't stand this anymore, I swear you I can't. I can't controll my tears, I can't stand this! Why?? I broke into tears when I saw this video. it was like a bucket of cold water. katherine can't be acting, she simply can't. She's not an oscar actress to act so naturally. I can't hide what I feel, not anymore. I am loosing  ground, I need a fact and there's no fact, I need someone REAL to prove us he is really alive and we don't have this person. As I said, words for me are not facts! We only have the whole family screaming out he was murdered. that's all we have.

I hope you're not asking Michael to come and reasure us......
I would love it too but.......it's not our right to pressure him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Do"
Hi Tarja and Anna,
This vid was posted by Scorpionchik in april, it shows Latoya and Katherine 1 month after Michaels 'funeral' at Dancing with the Stars. I could not believe their behaviour, having a great time, laughing and all of that so soon after their son/brother was murdered??!! (like they told us that was the case). I know people grieve in all kinds of manners, but this was a big ? for me. I do believe that there has to be a big reason Katherine is acting this way these days.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So his Mother says the whole body was covered up - this is fiction
So his Mother says Murray told her Michael was gone - fiction again.

I think Mrs. Katherine would do anything if Michael asks her........ especially if it is to protect him. Like any Mother would do for her son. I know I would.

Listen at 0:34, Mrs. Katherine says "You know Michael, he LOVES to dance"  .

He LOVES to dance? Speaking in the present tense right?
Who lost a close relative knows you don't behave like this, you don't have power to smile and be happy and enjoy yourself......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

Q: Did you ever talk to Michael about this show?

K:  Yes, *smiles*

Q: What would he like about it/ what did he like about it? ( I do not understand exactly how he asks it)

K:  Well, you.. you know Michael, he loves to dance, that’s why we’d watch them because he loved to the dancers  and especially the stars *laughs* dancing . ‘cause some of them can dance a bit and some of them very good, so .. we used to talk about that together too *smiles*

L: I said,  mother you have to come and she said  “no, I’m too shy to come” , I said mother you come once and you’re gonna love it. Mother, did you like it?

K: I did, I really enjoyed it

L: I told you, I knew you’d like it

K: And stop saying that I’m shy, because I’m not *laughs* (here she has a joking mood while saying it...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Murray has told her? And this comes out just NOW? ...  :roll:  I don't think so ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Tarja

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Please, do not put words in my mouth. I'd really ask you to say you opinion but don't make it look like I said it. It's absurd what you said and totally missunderstood every single word I said.  I don't mind you not understanding me but I don't accept words to be put in my mouth. Some here caught the idea of what I said and we are all here free to say our opinions no matter if we agree with eachother or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

She really tries to cry but to me tears aren't coming.. I can do this too [  :cry:  ] but inside I am [ :D  :roll: ] just like Katherine.. just my option.  8-)  8-) She's a good actress btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
BeLIEve and keep the faith. L.O.V.E
 Pille.

Tarja

Quote from: "pillekelille"
She really tries to cry but to me tears aren't coming.. I can do this too [  :cry:  ] but inside I am [ :D  :roll: ] just like Katherine.. just my option.  8-)  8-) She's a good actress btw.

I saw tears, I mean really..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Tarja sorry but when you said a REAL person I thought that maybe you think of Mr. Jackson....and I said I hope you don't think of Michael.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Please, do not put words in my mouth. I'd really ask you to say you opinion but don't make it look like I said it. It's absurd what you said and totally missunderstood every single word I said.  I don't mind you not understanding me but I don't accept words to be put in my mouth. Some here caught the idea of what I said and we are all here free to say our opinions no matter if we agree with eachother or not.

Sorry Tarja I'm with Gina on this one.  She wasn't putting words in your mouth she was saying that maybe you get so emotional like this because you need someone to come right out and say "this is a hoax" every time someone cries on TV or whatever.  You wouldn't be here in the first place if you didn't believe in the hoax at first, how could all that evidence be magically undone by a few tears or a sad expression?  If you look at your posts from last night and how desperately emotional they are (not just you of course there were others) many of us were seriously concerned for you.  You're right this is a forum for our opinions, but our opinions of the hoax and the reasons for it, not a forum for all the reasons against it.  That would be the opposite of what this site is.  No doubt you won't agree but that's up to you, if you don't believe anymore you won't be the first or last to lose faith but to me its about using common sense rather than emotion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Quote from: "backstager"
What would've really gotten me is if the kids started breaking into tears. Then I might have to second guess myself a bit. But they didn't. They seemed just as happy and cheerful talking about their father.

Agreed. The kids were the cincher for me. If they had cried or just looked a little stricken even, my faith may have wavered. But they seemed perfectly at ease talking about their father and happy. They talked about him so matter-of-factly...especially Paris...

And the contradictions just keep coming...As another poster hinted...even Oprah seemed a little sceptical about some of Mrs. J's answers...

What a ride Mike!!!! I'm definitely in it for the long haul.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

I am going to make a confession here. My grandmother, who was my absolute best friend in the world, died a little over 11 years ago. I was talking about her yesterday in a session and broke down. Matter of fact, even after all of these years, I still can't talk about her without crying.  That's what made me smile yesterday when I watched the interview with the kids. I do not see how all 3 of them, knowing MJ as their ONLY parent, were able to discuss him and their favorite memories of him, without atleast choking up a little bit.  They just seemed way too happy and that doesn't seem normal given that they "lost" him only 17 months ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

_Anna_

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I am going to make a confession here. My grandmother, who was my absolute best friend in the world, died a little over 11 years ago. I was talking about her yesterday in a session and broke down. Matter of fact, even after all of these years, I still can't talk about her without crying.  That's what made me smile yesterday when I watched the interview with the kids. I do not see how all 3 of them, knowing MJ as their ONLY parent, were able to discuss him and their favorite memories of him, without atleast choking up a little bit.  They just seemed way too happy and that doesn't seem normal given that they "lost" him only 17 months ago.
I tottaly feel you.. I know how it is.
I know the thing with "people grieve differently" but to a certain degree, after all. I simply can't understand how some people who lost someone close to them (mother, father, sister, son) would be so relaxed as the kids are while talking about their father.

I will tell you something too, but I am a person who grieves enormously after someone's death, death has horrified me since little child, probably I am a little more broken about this than many others, but in the end we all suffer.
Last year, on 27th of October, my little girl died (my cat). She got ill and in a week she died, at the age of 8. I must say that my animals are like they are my children, I love them enormously. Even when I write now about this I have tears in my eyes. My little girl died in my arms, in a hospital. That night I was like...impossible to describe. I was hurting so much that it was a physical pain. My mother was coming to me, trying to confort me but nothing in the world could do it, I just couldn't stop crying and get out of the shock of having her dead in my arms... It was on 27th of October, and on 30th of October I had tickets to go and see This is it, and all those 3 days I didn't go out of my room, I couldn't, I couldn't even go and sit in front of my computer, I was just standing there, on the couch, crying. The only reason why I really could go out was because I wanted to see Michael, to see the movie.That was the reason why I could go out.

She meant to me what a child means to his mother, even if a lot of people don't understand this love.I cry everytime I talk about her, or my mother says something about her, or makes a connection between her and my other cats, my face just falls and I get very serious and  feel like a huge pression on my chest.I don't want to talk about that. I simply don't want. She was my little baby and she was mine.. And she will be only mine and I don't talk about her with anybody, I find it impossible.My eyes just roll in tears.

So I understand exactly how you feel. I know more than you can imagine. I might be oversensitive on this subject more than others, but this is my character and the way I grieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was thinking about how Paris' tearful moment on stage at the memorial and how she is now. Perhaps the children did believe that their father was dead around that time. Maybe it was done that way to make sure the emotions were real..then afterwards the truth was revealed to them? Is MJ is behind the scenes telling them about Oprah(be careful what you say..speak in general terms but don't give out any information...etc) and how to behave and what to say for the interview(or any interviews for that matter). You could see that they weren't trying to go into much detail and Oprah couldn't press the issue because that would have just made her look like an ass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Hi Anna,
This is exactly why I posted this link for you on page 2:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do understand what you are saying, and I understand your pain when you lost your cat and that you are still hurting over it. THAT'S why I simply cannot understand the behaviour of Katherine and LaToya, only ONE month after Michael's 'funeral'. How on earth can you laugh and having a great time when you believe that your blood and flesh is murdered after being haunted and ridiculed of for so many years. I would be broken into a million pieces, not act like nothing has happened (like LaToya). Either they were still in shock and very much in denial, or Michael didn't die after all.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I tottaly feel you.. I know how it is.
I know the thing with "people grieve differently" but to a certain degree, after all. I simply can't understand how some people who lost someone close to them (mother, father, sister, son) would be so relaxed as the kids are while talking about their father.

I will tell you something too, but I am a person who grieves enormously after someone's death, death has horrified me since little child, probably I am a little more broken about this than many others, but in the end we all suffer.
Last year, on 27th of October, my little girl died (my cat). She got ill and in a week she died, at the age of 8. I must say that my animals are like they are my children, I love them enormously. Even when I write now about this I have tears in my eyes. My little girl died in my arms, in a hospital. That night I was like...impossible to describe. I was hurting so much that it was a physical pain. My mother was coming to me, trying to confort me but nothing in the world could do it, I just couldn't stop crying and get out of the shock of having her dead in my arms... It was on 27th of October, and on 30th of October I had tickets to go and see This is it, and all those 3 days I didn't go out of my room, I couldn't, I couldn't even go and sit in front of my computer, I was just standing there, on the couch, crying. The only reason why I really could go out was because I wanted to see Michael, to see the movie.That was the reason why I could go out.

She meant to me what a child means to his mother, even if a lot of people don't understand this love.I cry everytime I talk about her, or my mother says something about her, or makes a connection between her and my other cats, my face just falls and I get very serious and  feel like a huge pression on my chest.I don't want to talk about that. I simply don't want. She was my little baby and she was mine.. And she will be only mine and I don't talk about her with anybody, I find it impossible.My eyes just roll in tears.

So I understand exactly how you feel. I know more than you can imagine. I might be oversensitive on this subject more than others, but this is my character and the way I grieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal