On Dec 14th will you buy the new album?  :?

I dont think I will after hearing that.  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

bec

Yeah my first answer upon reading this title is, no one? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Yes I agree Bec, I hope it doesn't hurt Michael in anyway.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

My answer is yes because it is in Michael's name. Just because we can't be sure if he sang or what not in a song doesn't mean we should diss his album! We need to bring his name to the top again. Non believers have no idea that this hoax stuff is going on. We don't want to hear that his album flops do we? Remember he only owed Sony one more box set! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "OneLove"
My answer is yes because it is in Michael's name. Just because we can't be sure if he sang or what not in a song doesn't mean we should diss his album! We need to bring his name to the top again. Non believers have no idea that this hoax stuff is going on. We don't want to hear that his album flops do we? Remember he only owed Sony one more box set! ;)

I completely agree. 100%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

I'm not wanting anything to hurt Michaels name, but if its not his voice then it like selling a lie, he is all about exposing lies, the album only has the name Michael on the front, I don't know Im torn, his family don't seem to be on board.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

And they got it. Number Ones was it. And if you don't count that then Thriller 25th counts. And if you don't count that then TII counts too.

So he's out of that deal 3x over. Not to mention Sony just resigned the rights to MJs music to a record breaking contract last spring. So that argument of "one more box set" doesn't apply anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
And they got it. Number Ones was it. And if you don't count that then Thriller 25th counts. And if you don't count that then TII counts too.

So he's out of that deal 3x over. Not to mention Sony just resigned the rights to MJs music to a record breaking contract last spring. So that argument of "one more box set" doesn't apply anymore.

Good point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "becca26"
I'm not wanting anything to hurt Michaels name, but if its not his voice then it like selling a lie, he is all about exposing lies, the album only has the name Michael on the front, I don't know Im torn, his family don't seem to be on board.  :?

Well they weren't on board for Breaking News that's for sure. lol

I'll bet that it's not going to be on the album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

Quote from: "Lonelynation"

I completely agree. 100%
F
Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:24:55 AM by Tumic Shason
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"

Well, we haven't heard any new songs on a box set  yet. Just most of his iconic songs. Well only his iconic songs. Except This is it. Which was still an old song. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "becca26"

Well they weren't on board for Breaking News that's for sure. lol

I'll bet that it's not going to be on the album.

Who knows what 5 "new" songs will be on "Michael" It just doesn't feel right, something is off.  :?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Tumic Shason"

I completely agree. 100%

That is their point, they know every Michael fan will buy anything with his name!
Were being fooled, trust me!

And I realize that it could be a total joke.. but don't you think it'll look like Michael can't sell an album? In a way? I don't mean it wouldn't do well, but to MJ standards, it might not, and I desperately want his name to be back on top and to say to remind everyone why he's the King of Pop
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

I can only hope this album stays true to Michael. We don't want a goofy auto tuned album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

Quote from: "Tumic Shason"

I completely agree. 100%

That is their point, they know every Michael fan will buy anything with his name!
Were being fooled, trust me!

And I realize that it could be a total joke.. but don't you think it'll look like Michael can't sell an album? In a way? I don't mean it wouldn't do well, but to MJ standards, it might not, and I desperately want his name to be back on top and to say to remind everyone why he's the King of Pop

No matter what happens, he will be number 1!, NO MATTER WHAT!
IT WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEATLES, ELVIS PRESLEY AND MICHAEL JACKSON!
NO ONE CAN GO AND TRY TO BEAT THESE MEN, ESPECIALLY WITH THE MUSIC TODAY, YOU REALLY THINK IT IS POSSIBLE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions