Re: Breaking news
November 10, 2010, 12:29:41 AM
Quote from: "MJsbasheret"
Strange...there are parts that sound like him and parts that don't! Really all I want is MJ IS ALIVE Breaking News!

I do agree.. I think is Mike
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 10, 2010, 12:36:00 AM
Omg! The Human Zoos, Grace! From the Barnum side show era, the Human Zoos!

Breaking News caused people to run to You Tube to compare it to original MJ tracks and magically a whole slew of unreleased demo were suddenly uploaded and linked all over the forums.

Now everyone has a fresh reminder of MJs brilliant vocals in their minds and in their ears and are just DYING for NEW REAL MJ music.

It is brilliant and very very sneaky. And very very MJ.

Best, it makes Sony look like out of touch, money hungry, assholes trying to "fool" the fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MashMike

November 10, 2010, 12:52:43 AM
The acapella version is indeed Michael for me, it's his voice even though he tried hard to change it and make it different, but i should confess, that at first i thought that it's Jason Malachi, the voices are very identical( but not similar, of course), esp when i listened to "Mamacita", i got goose bumps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 10, 2010, 03:18:37 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Also I would like to know what kind of music is between 0:45 and 0:50....sounds classical music but I don't know.....

It reminds me of the V for Vendetta soundtrack "Evey Reborn, just a little sped up (at around 2:12)

[youtube:53g5e381]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38O4rHD_PQs[/youtube:53g5e381]

Isn't Mr. V playing classical music before he blows the Old Bailey   ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 04:10:03 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
I think the planting of the Prince logo on the front of the album and then the pulling it back was meant to happen. Nothing like a little "Controversy" to sell a product. Now whether it's Michael pulling the strings or not, I don't know, but I'll just bet this is the reason behind all of the "Is it, or Isn't it" as well as the mysterious disappearing Prince logo. Breaking News is going to sell like Hotcakes.

... THIS just makes me think, if that particular stunt (Prince Logo on and then off) was just done to establish a connection to Prince. We definitely need to keep an eye on Prince as well.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

November 10, 2010, 04:11:44 AM
Quote from: bec
Omg! The Human Zoos, Grace! From the Barnum side show era, the Human Zoos!

Breaking News caused people to run to You Tube to compare it to original MJ tracks and magically a whole slew of unreleased demo were suddenly uploaded and linked all over the forums.

Now everyone has a fresh reminder of MJs brilliant vocals in their minds and in their ears and are just DYING for NEW REAL MJ music.

It is brilliant and very very sneaky. And very very MJ.

Best, it makes Sony look like out of touch, money hungry, assholes trying to "fool" the fans.[/quote]

... which simply brings us back to Mikes different speaches in 2001 ... and supports those  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

November 10, 2010, 04:14:21 AM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"
I think the planting of the Prince logo on the front of the album and then the pulling it back was meant to happen. Nothing like a little "Controversy" to sell a product. Now whether it's Michael pulling the strings or not, I don't know, but I'll just bet this is the reason behind all of the "Is it, or Isn't it" as well as the mysterious disappearing Prince logo. Breaking News is going to sell like Hotcakes.

... THIS just makes me think, if that particular stunt (Prince Logo on and then off) was just done to establish a connection to Prince. We definitely need to keep an eye on Prince as well.  :mrgreen:

Again - Prince starts his Welcome 2 America gigs on the very same day MJ's album will be released - December 14th.  Prince announced "a series of events that will begin on a purple day in December in the year 2010" at the Apollo theater in New York on October 14th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 04:17:05 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "MFFreedom"

Again - Prince starts his Welcome 2 America gigs on the very same day MJ's album will be released - December 14th.  Prince announced "a series of events that will begin on a purple day in December in the year 2010" at the Apollo theater in New York on October 14th.

I remember your post about it, Mo  ;)  I was just writing out loud  :lol: Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

November 10, 2010, 10:02:32 AM
[youtube:3pes4g1r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ucomqto_Qw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3pes4g1r]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 10, 2010, 10:06:45 AM
Sorry but that Malachi for me has no skills in his voice and doesn't seem at all with Michael's voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

November 10, 2010, 10:21:24 AM
Flock effect. Someone mentioned Jason Malachi and they go with the flock like deaf and blind sheep. Amazing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 10, 2010, 10:25:00 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Flock effect. Someone mentioned Jason Malachi and they go with the flock like deaf and blind sheep. Amazing

I am getting that impression as well. I wonder if they have no heard the a capella version and that´s why they go on with the rumor. Also, I see a weird interest in promoting Jason Malachi all the time...since the album 7.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tarja

November 10, 2010, 10:27:54 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "_Anna_"

I am getting that impression as well. I wonder if they have no heard the a capella version and that´s why they go on with the rumor. Also, I see a weird interest in promoting Jason Malachi all the time...since the album 7.

noticed too. It wouldn't shock me if the record company (if malachi does have one) of him is taking a huge advantage from all this. Or if tomorrow we find out that malachi's fans are spamming the forums keeping up the idea it's malachi on Breaking news and people unfortunately fall for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

November 10, 2010, 10:31:19 AM
You know, I could cut my hand that if the family hadn't previously said "That's not Michael's voice", not even a quarter of the fans would have questioned its authenticity and would have thought "well, Michael changed his voice a lot on Invincible too, nothing strange".

The family said it's not his voice before the song was released and didn't even let the people think. When they heard the song- which yes, is different and his voice is different and I think it was done on purpose- they immediately went "oh my god, that's not Michael!" and then as soon as Taj or Taryll mentioned they believe it's Jason Malachi then it doesn't need anymore digging. It's Jason Malachi. Fact.

Jesus....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 11:26:07 AM
I listened to this song a good number of times and I'm one of those to say it's not MJ. The tone is similar, but this vibrato sounds in many parts machine-made, and one would expect him to sing with more passion, considering the theme - everybody wants a piece of Michael Jackson.  Think about other MJ songs around this theme.
Sound may be there, but passion - that's hard to imitate. No MJ balls here.

Same thing with those who personate him onstage. They do the moves, but their moves are limp - they just lack the passion. No MJ balls.

Another thing - Jason Malachi is that a word play or a real person? How fitting that this guy has a similar voice to MJ, and the name is similar Jackson Michael. Of course, it could be a simple marketing trick once the voice is similar. Quick look in YT but couldn't find live performance by this young man in YT. If you have a link, do post. Cheers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions