@Bec....

Omg I have to go find my head it just fell off.[/quote]

I just read and laughed...threw my nose, to which has a new piercing thank u very much....that really hurt...but very much needed....u r right, no way in shit is that MJ...sounds more like that Jason Malic guy
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

Also most importantly.

IF YOU BELIEVE TS YOU MUST BELIEVE HARVEY, that it is the real deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well, shit.

here's my problem.

i listened to it, and like a lot of you, i thought that doesn't sound like michael at all. however, a little thought popped into my head....what if it was? i mean, just because michael sang a lot of the time in the higher register, that's what we're used to. what if the voice is actually him, just singing a lot lower? i don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

bec

Quote from: "SunShine"
@Bec....

Omg I have to go find my head it just fell off.

I just read and laughed...threw my nose, to which has a new piercing thank u very much....that really hurt...but very much needed....u r right, no way in shit is that MJ...sounds more like that Jason Malic guy[/quote]

lol happy to oblige,

no way in shit. That's right. No way in shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

Quote from: "simalves"
Also most importantly.

IF YOU BELIEVE TS YOU MUST BELIEVE HARVEY, that it is the real deal.

I don't believe Harvey. But I believe there is more to the story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
well, shit.

here's my problem.

i listened to it, and like a lot of you, i thought that doesn't sound like michael at all. however, a little thought popped into my head....what if it was? i mean, just because michael sang a lot of the time in the higher register, that's what we're used to. what if the voice is actually him, just singing a lot lower? i don't know.

IMO based on my musical training and listening to MJ's voice for the last 40 years now -- and since 6/25/09 almost daily -- Michael did sing a lot of the time in a higher register but he also sang in a lower one.  This wouldn't be the first time we heard a deeper tone from him.  A few comments ago, I posted the youtube video of Jason to compare.  Jason doesn't have the inflections and tone that Michael does.  He really doesn't have the range.   If you listen to Will You Be There or Keep The Faith, you hear Michael in a lower register but he has more colors and richness to his tone.  And definitely more spirit and passion.  Listen to Jason, he sings in a flat, soul-less way and he doesn't have that gutteral kind of rageful emphasis that MJ can carry in a song like this.   Jason has a nice voice but it's flat, lacking affect.   That's never been Michael.  Never Flat.  I think Michael's vocals may "appear" on this record, just not too often.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YOU DON'T BELIEVE UNCLE HARVEY COME ON HE'S ABOUT TO BECOME MIKE'S EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH HIS PIC WILL BE FRAMED ON TMZ' STUDIO WALL :) OK, WELL YOU KNOW IT IS DIFFICULT WHAT IF IT'S A MIX OF MICHAEL AND A BIT OF JASON MALACHI. IT'S POSSIBLE FOR SURE IT'S BEEN MANIPULATED WHATEVER THAT IS NOT MJ BY HIMSELF NO WAY. I JUST WENT TO MY ROOM PLAYED PRIVACY, THREATENED, UNBREAKABLE AND YES I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Once again, people are playing with our minds....again.  Is it or isn't it??

This is the song that sounds alot like MJ.....Remember that Malachi means messenger.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:3sug02qm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSKIjcuownw&feature=related[/youtube:3sug02qm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Announcing the world premiere of "Breaking News," a new song from Michael Jackson's MICHAEL.

Okay so this song is on Michael, but it may NOT be the album version. Maybe that has more pop to it, which is why they say wait it out for a few days.

This could be a remixed demo version. And if the kids heard him singing they may have the original vocals.

Lets take the message from the song meanwhile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
well, shit.

here's my problem.

IMO based on my musical training and listening to MJ's voice for the last 40 years now -- and since 6/25/09 almost daily -- Michael did sing a lot of the time in a higher register but he also sang in a lower one.  This wouldn't be the first time we heard a deeper tone from him.  A few comments ago, I posted the youtube video of Jason to compare.  Jason doesn't have the inflections and tone that Michael does.  He really doesn't have the range.   If you listen to Will You Be There or Keep The Faith, you hear Michael in a lower register but he has more colors and richness to his tone.  And definitely more spirit and passion.  Listen to Jason, he sings in a flat, soul-less way and he doesn't have that gutteral kind of rageful emphasis that MJ can carry in a song like this.   Jason has a nice voice but it's flat, lacking affect.   That's never been Michael.  Never Flat.  I think Michael's vocals may "appear" on this record, just not too often.

Good point. Just think about 2000 Watts. I really had to get my ears used to this 'new' tone  :lol:  :lol:  when I heard it the first time. But still, what would be Michaels' motiv to make controversy wether it's him or not? It would go with the hoax - but in what sense? :oops:  :?: I voted NO. I kept missing the angry part that he usually puts on in such songs during the last third of such songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Maybe this deeper voice, was a hint ???????

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:94n22lwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiDNMhETTeU&feature=related[/youtube:94n22lwo]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

"Happiness isn't always material things,"

like an album you have to pay for that probably isn't even real.

"This world is full of much confusion,"

like a free song that's like a Liberian Girl/Destiny remix released under great controversy on a shady spin off MJ site on V for Vendetta day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tarja

wait a minute.... how on earth did Harvey listen to the song if it was released after he wrote the article?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Quote from: "Tarja"
wait a minute.... how on earth did Harvey listen to the song if it was released after he wrote the article?

Did you check the time frame? Are you sure he didnt listen to it on michaeljackson.com and THEN they posted the link on their site?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "chloead505"
Quote from: "Tarja"

Did you check the time frame? Are you sure he didnt listen to it on michaeljackson.com and THEN they posted the link on their site?

I'm sure that's the case because I was waiting on the computer refreshing the pages. Harvey posted that before it was up on MichaelJackson.com
But I thought somehow Harvey heard it through someone before it was released and that he'd said that..
I'm tired though, who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions