I dont care what people think if I sound crazy lol I just share what I see  :D  I just cant explain why the movie had all that in there unless Ben Stiller is a BeLIEver.  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

obviously not everything is part of the hoax. it could just be a coincidence at times. i was actually gonna post it too. i saw it last night in 3D btw and it was really good. when i first heard of MetroMan saying that he hoaxed his death, i was like "wth? is this movie meant for me as a believer or something?"  :lol: i kinda brushed it off and then the mj song bad came along. i was  :shock:
although i believe this is all a coincidence and nothing more, you should see the movie before rolling your eyes.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

nefari

Is that little blue dude dressed like Michael from Bad? I have not seen it yet but I want to. He sort of looks like he's wearing the Bad outfit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

son

Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
OKAY NOW YOUR JUST STALKING ME..LOL, JOKING!
EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH A DEATH OR A HOAX, FOR SOME REASON THEY TRY TO MAKE IT CONNECT WITH MJ!
I agree with you, I saw some thread where people tried to connect iCarly with the hoax  :roll:
This movie on the other hand has too many coincidences to ignore. At the very least someone influential at Dreamworks is possibly a beLIEver (either in Elvis/MJ or both).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "iLOVEMJBeLIEve"
obviously not everything is part of the hoax. it could just be a coincidence at times. i was actually gonna post it too. i saw it last night in 3D btw and it was really good. when i first heard of MetroMan saying that he hoaxed his death, i was like "wth? is this movie meant for me as a believer or something?"  :lol: i kinda brushed it off and then the mj song bad came along. i was  :shock:
although i believe this is all a coincidence and nothing more, you should see the movie before rolling your eyes.  :roll:
Its no coincidence babe...MJ is making movies and has been for a long time...just like Mega Mind wanted to do music MJ wanted to do film.  and he taking the medium to a new level..heeeheeee LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
Its no coincidence babe...MJ is making movies and has been for a long time...just like Mega Mind wanted to do music MJ wanted to do film.  and he taking the medium to a new level..heeeheeee LOVE
totally agree, it's his way to say things to us, and simply say what he thinks of the world.
i think you know that thru movies you can put some idea into the minds of people, like it happened with "bad, greedy, hungry aliens that want to enslave humans"....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If ignorance is a treasure, then i\'d rather be poor.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "silver_glepha"
totally agree, it's his way to say things to us, and simply say what he thinks of the world.
i think you know that thru movies you can put some idea into the minds of people, like it happened with "bad, greedy, hungry aliens that want to enslave humans"....

I totally agree with you guys! But sometimes I become skeptical about the whole thing, I mean, Is it possible that everything is related to the hoax? If it is so then there are TOO MANY people who know about it. :?  I'm sorry for being pessimistic, I think that I felt bad the other day when I saw Mike's children been interviewed by Oprah! Paris's words broke my heart :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lacta89"
Quote from: "silver_glepha"

I totally agree with you guys! But sometimes I become skeptical about the whole thing, I mean, Is it possible that everything is related to the hoax? If it is so then there are TOO MANY people who know about it. :?  I'm sorry for being pessimistic, I think that I felt bad the other day when I saw Mike's children been interviewed by Oprah! Paris's words broke my heart :cry:

What part broke your heart? I'm just curious, because I'm usually really emotional when it comes to stuff like that and I didn't feel that while watching the kids on Oprah. There's an "unreal" type of feeling that I get when watching anything MJ related these days. When the kids started talking about french toast and snickers... and Paris confirmed to us that she wants to be an actress... I just thought, "okay, this all fits if this really is a hoax". I'm curious to see how you may have interpretted it differently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "lacta89"
it doesn't mean that many people need to know about the hoax if MJ is responsible for all those movies! thru a 3rd person he gives the screenplay to the director, that's all. (tho sometimes I get the feeling that the whole NY and Hollywood celebrities and journalists do know abt the hoax)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
The abundance of BLUE color caught my eye.
Acording to the movie, megamind is an alien.
So, here is what I found, and many ppl have heard of it already.

Several stories mention humanoid alien races with a blue skin. These usually refer to Andromedans. The Andromedans were the "blue race" that landed in Florida in 1954, trying to pursuade the US Government not to work with the greys, but instead to join forces with "The Orbin". Their advice was sadly ignored.
The Hopi Indians also talk about a race of blue skinned Star Warriors. There are several indications that lead us to believe these Star Warriors are the same Andromedans.

The Sirius system is known, too, to be inhabited by a race that has a pale skin that approaches blue.

Some dark-skinned Vegan races have a hint of a blue hue in their skin.

Alex Collier mentions some Lyrans with blue skin, as well. (Nobody else does. Vegans maybe?)

There also are several stories that involve a race of reptilian blue greys. These would be one of the races that have a permanent presence on Earth, in US military bases.

from here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read on Wikipedia that there's an Elvis song in the movie, too (A Little Less Conversation). :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
I read on Wikipedia that there's an Elvis song in the movie, too (A Little Less Conversation). :?:
yes there is
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
The whole world is not going to be part of this hoax!
That's true but keep in mind, that Michael is currently involved in many, many film projects. And any film with Michael symbolism, Michael's creative influence, or a film that has some themes of MJ's life reflected in it, Michael was involved in that happening... that's in My opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "becca26"
Ok I am still laughing I cant hold this back I must share with you all what I just saw. I just took my little sister to see Megamind which was released on November 5th. Ok so the movie is about a super hero (Metro Man ) and Megamind the bad uy. Metro man is tired of being a hero and want to follow his dream for music, so he is going to save the news reporter and got tricked and went into a building which Megamind has a laser from space to blow the building up he's in.

The building blows and a skeleton with Metro mans outfit on it fly out of the building to Megamind. He's dead. Toward the end of the movie the news reporter goes to Metro mans old layer with Megamind to see if they can collect any info on him, and out from the door behind them he appears Metro man is ALIVE!!! He faked his death, the news reporter was so upset and asked why and he told them that he wanted what everyone else had....a choice...and that he wanted to follow his joy for music.
So if that was not telling enough...at the last part of the movie the song comes on Bad!!!!! The characters are all on stage dancing to MJs song Bad, and in the crowd is Metro Man in a jacket with a hat on just watching from the crowd!!!! This movie you have to see. :D
So many cool parallels! And Hatman! I've just got to see this movie next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
My son and I went to see the movie, before I even read this post, and I remember thinking WTF !! :o  :o  :o   Of all things, it was the part when the superhero hoaxed his death, and comes back.....and then they all dance to michael jacksons BAD ..

Now, I wonder if we would have noticed these details before the 25th June 2009.

That is the only thing that crossed my mind.  Maybe I'm looking at everything now with my "hoax glasses" on.  But I must say, that did blow my mind a bit... ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions