MJonmind

Re: Taj Jacksons Twitter
August 27, 2010, 11:47:12 PM
Has there been a discussion already on his upcoming video "Code Z"? I hadn't seen this before, so interesting. And in the clip this guy's t-shirt has MJ on it withThe teaser for Code Z:
The Series will be officially launched on the 29th of this month. This date is VERY special to me . I'm sure everyone knows by now that August the 29th happens to be the birth date of the greatest entertainer that ever lived. PERIOD.
As Code Z: The Series is dedicated to the memory of my uncle Michael, I couldn't pick a better date to "officially launch my directing career". My uncle was both my inspiration for directing and my partner in crime when it came to studying movies and learning about filmmaking. It's been really hard continuing this dream without him.
Not only do I want Code Z: The Series to succeed for professional reasons, but I know my uncle is watching over me right now and I want to make him proud. I could really use everyone's help in spreading the news about Code Z: The Series. My uncle use to light up when we talked about making films together, it was such a passion of his. I know come Aug the 29th, with your help, he will be smiling down at me.

Taj

Taj Jackson | 58 Comments | Share Article

Thursday
Apr012010
It never gets any easier.
Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 12:26AM
April 1st has always been a difficult day for me. While everybody else is enjoying their April fools jokes and pranks with each other, I am sadly reminded of my mom's birthday. Each year on this day, I reminisce about the great times I had with her. In such a short period of time, she was able to instill all the key values I would ever need in life. She was and will always be my main moral compass. When I was younger, she would definitely keep me in check and did not let me get away with anything. I still live by her rules today and can hear her in my ear whenever I am about to head in the wrong direction. I am so thankful that I was able to spend the little time I had with her. I will never forget her and her influence on me. She will always be a part of me.

Taj Jackson | 90 Comments | Share Article

Friday
Jan222010
Code Z : The Series (BTS, part 1)
Friday, January 22, 2010 at 5:49PM

Click here to visit our Code Z: The Series youtube channel as well and subscribe.
Taj Jackson | Comments Off | Share Article

Sunday
Jan102010
"After this, we're doing films."
Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 12:00AM
Those were the final words my uncle Michael would ever say to me.
It was at the end of our family day at a Beverly Hills Indian restaurant. While I was saying my goodbyes to the rest of my family, I went up to my uncle and hugged him. I told him that I loved him and that I was proud of him and proud to be his nephew. I also said I would see him soon because I was planning to go to the UK to see his shows. He responded by saying that he loved me more. He then paused, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "after this, we're doing films."

That was our master game plan. You see, my uncle had another huge passion besides music... that was film directing. We would always talk about making films together, me and him, we were going to be a 1-2 Jackson power combo.
That's what I loved about my uncle. You truly believed like you could do anything when you were with him. He made you feel like that. He was so inspirational.
Since he's been gone, a huge hole exists for me. One that can never be filled. An emotional, spiritual, and mental hole. The only thing that helps, is knowing that I am doing exactly what he would want me to do. Doing what he taught me to do…. and that's film. And that's why Code Z is so important to me. It's about a promise. A promise to direct films. A simple promise that I made to my uncle, who was and always will be the greatest.

I know someone could say that Code Z is just a zombie series. But it's much more than that too. It's the official start to my film career... when I finally stopped talking about it and started doing it.

I really want to thank all of you for helping me keep that promise.

Taj

"This is it".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

August 28, 2010, 01:21:07 AM
There's been little discussion from what I can see: [You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

August 28, 2010, 04:49:41 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Has there been a discussion already on his upcoming video "Code Z"? I hadn't seen this before, so interesting. And in the clip this guy's t-shirt has MJ on it withThe teaser for Code Z:
The Series will be officially launched on the 29th of this month. This date is VERY special to me . I'm sure everyone knows by now that August the 29th happens to be the birth date of the greatest entertainer that ever lived. PERIOD.
As Code Z: The Series is dedicated to the memory of my uncle Michael, I couldn't pick a better date to "officially launch my directing career". My uncle was both my inspiration for directing and my partner in crime when it came to studying movies and learning about filmmaking. It's been really hard continuing this dream without him.
Not only do I want Code Z: The Series to succeed for professional reasons, but I know my uncle is watching over me right now and I want to make him proud. I could really use everyone's help in spreading the news about Code Z: The Series. My uncle use to light up when we talked about making films together, it was such a passion of his. I know come Aug the 29th, with your help, he will be smiling down at me.

Taj

Taj Jackson | 58 Comments | Share Article

Thursday
Apr012010
It never gets any easier.
Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 12:26AM
April 1st has always been a difficult day for me. While everybody else is enjoying their April fools jokes and pranks with each other, I am sadly reminded of my mom's birthday. Each year on this day, I reminisce about the great times I had with her. In such a short period of time, she was able to instill all the key values I would ever need in life. She was and will always be my main moral compass. When I was younger, she would definitely keep me in check and did not let me get away with anything. I still live by her rules today and can hear her in my ear whenever I am about to head in the wrong direction. I am so thankful that I was able to spend the little time I had with her. I will never forget her and her influence on me. She will always be a part of me.

Taj Jackson | 90 Comments | Share Article

Friday
Jan222010
Code Z : The Series (BTS, part 1)
Friday, January 22, 2010 at 5:49PM

Click here to visit our Code Z: The Series youtube channel as well and subscribe.
Taj Jackson | Comments Off | Share Article

Sunday
Jan102010
Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 12:00AM
Those were the final words my uncle Michael would ever say to me.
It was at the end of our family day at a Beverly Hills Indian restaurant. While I was saying my goodbyes to the rest of my family, I went up to my uncle and hugged him. I told him that I loved him and that I was proud of him and proud to be his nephew. I also said I would see him soon because I was planning to go to the UK to see his shows. He responded by saying that he loved me more. He then paused, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "after this, we're doing films."

That was our master game plan. You see, my uncle had another huge passion besides music... that was film directing. We would always talk about making films together, me and him, we were going to be a 1-2 Jackson power combo.
That's what I loved about my uncle. You truly believed like you could do anything when you were with him. He made you feel like that. He was so inspirational.
Since he's been gone, a huge hole exists for me. One that can never be filled. An emotional, spiritual, and mental hole. The only thing that helps, is knowing that I am doing exactly what he would want me to do. Doing what he taught me to do…. and that's film. And that's why Code Z is so important to me. It's about a promise. A promise to direct films. A simple promise that I made to my uncle, who was and always will be the greatest.

I know someone could say that Code Z is just a zombie series. But it's much more than that too. It's the official start to my film career... when I finally stopped talking about it and started doing it.

I really want to thank all of you for helping me keep that promise.

Taj

"This is it".
I really really dont like what I am reading here guys. The only thing I can think of, is if he is in the WPP, soem family members do not know.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2010, 05:33:42 AM
Since I don't believe in Elvis comeback I'll not damage MJ's b-day with such posts on Twitter. I think we all have to say more on his b-day ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

yahoo4u

August 28, 2010, 04:50:04 PM
tajjackson3

Straight from the birth certificate. 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck
 :?:

tajjackson3

Just got the official word from Grandma herself. :-) Uncle Michael was born at 7:33 PM.   8 minutes ago  via TweetDeck   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2010, 05:44:02 PM
Quote from: "yahoo4u"
tajjackson3

tajjackson3

Just got the official word from Grandma herself. :-) Uncle Michael was born at 7:33 PM.   8 minutes ago  via TweetDeck   :shock:

I would like to see that BC now... maybe it´ll give a clue about the Joe/Joseph issue, he he.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

ejay

August 28, 2010, 07:39:12 PM
Oh this is funny about his birth time being 7:33Pm because in a 24 hour clock that translates to 19:33pm. 1+9+3+3=16--->1+6 equals...yup 7 :D go MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Little Mermaid

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Someday I'll be.. part of your world.
August 29, 2010, 03:27:46 AM
Omgosh. No way!

Well this sure is it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 29, 2010, 05:45:02 AM
Happybirthdaymj has hit the most trending twitter topic today.....Yesssss...xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 06:27:49 AM
I posted a little something about it on here but I was on my phone so couldn't add much detail, this thread is so much better & mentions everything I was going to mention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 29, 2010, 07:45:34 AM
There has been another topic started about this too....the actual teaser was released today...on MJ's  b'day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yahoo4u

August 31, 2010, 01:36:18 PM
tajjackson3

The real story that Prince and Paris are doing great in school and making friends, or the fake story about bodyguards following them around.

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 31, 2010, 02:44:25 PM
tajjackson3

The real story that Prince and Paris are doing great in school and making friends, or the fake story about bodyguards following them around.

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
yes TMZ said that the kids have bodyguards around them at school (even at lunch)and that the other kids hardly aproach paris and prince because of that  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2010, 08:22:38 PM
tajjackson3

tajjackson3

Since when are birth times listed on Birth certificate.  I have never seen this before.  Both my children and my ex husband were born in Indiana, and there is only the date on the B.C., not the actual time of birth.  Weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

MJonmind

September 02, 2010, 09:43:06 PM
by ejay » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Oh this is funny about his birth time being 7:33Pm because in a 24 hour clock that translates to 19:33pm. 1+9+3+3=16--->1+6 equals...yup 7  go MJ!
Cool! I wrote down my 3 kid's birth times in my journal I kept for a few years. Maybe Grandma wrote other helpful birth or baby details in her book, Never can say goodbye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions