Re: Taj Jacksons Twitter
July 18, 2012, 02:53:28 PM
What I find interesting is that "people" have said that Michael was isolated from his family and didn't see them much. It sure doesn't seem to be the case if you take those messages at face value. It think it shows that Michael's relationship with his family was not broken, as some would suggest. But that's JMO.

So, what trip was MJ referring to? It sounds like he was doing business for MJ?  Also, it seems to me that there was something else about MJ and December 25th. If I remember I'll come back with it.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 18, 2012, 09:01:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What I find interesting is that "people" have said that Michael was isolated from his family and didn't see them much. It sure doesn't seem to be the case if you take those messages at face value. It think it shows that Michael's relationship with his family was not broken, as some would suggest. But that's JMO.

So, what trip was MJ referring to? It sounds like he was doing business for MJ?  Also, it seems to me that there was something else about MJ and December 25th. If I remember I'll come back with it.

Blessings

I only remember reading that he was recording in Las Vegas around November... then was planning his move into the house in Los Angeles in December.

And remember this news item just before 25th?

Michael Jackson is suffering from a fatal illness, FemaleFirst reports.
The 50-year-old singer has A1AD (Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency), which involves the person afflicted lacking the protein needed to protect the lungs.
According to respected journalist, Ian Halperin, the star is now nearly blind, with his left eye having lost 95% of its function.
"He needs a lung transplant, but may be too weak to go through with it. He also has emphysema and chronic gastrointestinal bleeding, which his doctors have had a lot of trouble stopping," reveals Halperin.

Last update: 6:32 p.m. EST Dec. 22, 2008
LOS ANGELES, Dec 22, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Michael Jackson's official and sole spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's alleged medical condition, has issued the following statement:
"Concerning this author's allegations, we would hope in the future that legitimate media will not continue to be exploited by such an obvious attempt to promote this unauthorized 'biography.'
The writer's wild allegations concerning Mr. Jackson's health are a total fabrication.
Mr. Jackson is in fine health, and finalizing negotiations with a major entertainment company & television network for both a world tour and a series of specials and appearances."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MJonmind

July 19, 2012, 05:34:31 PM
Here's the pic.

And apparently a day or two before Dec. 25 there had been a "MJ died" hoax from a radio station.
So considering those 2 things it seems likely they were encouraged by 'someone' to say those things, even though/if they were unaware of a real hoax coming.

Luna, thanks for posting the Dec. 25, 2008 message from Doo Doo!
Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:45:50 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2012, 11:20:09 PM
@MJonmind - I think that is what I was thinking of with the date. The hoax put out by that radio station.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 28, 2012, 04:23:35 PM
Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3
“@sherie85: @tajjackson3 its good just chilling at home and watching The Shawshank Redemption.” One of my fav movies of all time.

Didn´t we also talk about that movie here on the forum a while ago?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 28, 2012, 06:35:51 PM
Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3
“@sherie85: @tajjackson3 its good just chilling at home and watching The Shawshank Redemption.” One of my fav movies of all time.

Didn´t we also talk about that movie here on the forum a while ago?
The YT channel TMP did a series of videos about this movie...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMWrJrqjaGY[/youtube]

TMP - Michael and the Movies: The Shawshank Redemption pt. 2 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pt.3 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pt.4 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pt. 5 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pt. 6 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pt. 7 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 28, 2012, 10:52:18 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us. Out of millions of movies that TaJ could be watching, he chooses this one? One that has been out for a few years....hmmmm. And it comes back to who is really behind the TMP - Michael and the Movies Youtube account? Those videos are excellent, by the way.

So - are we about to see "redemption"? I sure hope so!

By the way, Jaafar posted on Twitter about an hour ago "Think outside the box".

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 29, 2012, 05:52:52 AM
So are we missing something with all the hype lately about TMP creator?
I've also really enjoyed the series, and felt there were rabbit holes that could go even deeper.

"Think outside the box".
Perhaps we think in too conventional ways, along popular paths, let others do the thinking for us, are afraid to think certain ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 29, 2012, 10:37:43 AM
Voiceforthe silent quote:

So - are we about to see "redemption"? I sure hope so!

That's the key of that tweet apart from the movie:

REDEMPTION = REDEEM = TO RECOVER OWNERSHIP OF PAYING A SPECIFIED SUM AND/OR TO RESTORE THE HONOR, WORTH OR REPUTATION.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

May 04, 2013, 02:14:52 PM
 ‏@tajjackson3 1h
“@YashiBrown: My Grandmother and the Trial You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ” Well said cuz.

Thought this is interesting. Not about the money, it's about going after the truth.  oh and the media of course :icon_geek:

My Grandmother and the Trial
by Yashi Brown (Notes) on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 10:49am

I normally keep my mouth shut. I usually choose not to speak my mind and give any energy to negativity, opinions, news reports, blog comments, and even over the years I've become less and less interested in watching television for many of these reasons. Let's just say as a close family member MOST of what you see or read or hear from others is FALSE information. I repeat FALSE information. Some is not malicious and just poor reporting on incorrect details and some is.

With that said I just want to publicly say my heart goes out to my grandmother right now and the kids and pray she stays strong which I know she will. Lots of slanted accusations flying around reliable news outlets about her DEMANDING 40 billion which is lie and a tactic used to make the family look terribly greedy and desperate, leading to a lack of sensitivity that will overshadow the case. The jury decides the numbers.

In the eyes of many out there these aren't human beings, this isn't a son, this isn't a mother, and these aren't children. But I assure you they're no different than the rest of us and if it was your kid you would do EVERYTHING possible to go after the truth and apparently this new evidence brought to her attention could not be ignored. Something is obviously array to put it lightly with these documents and testimonies otherwise the judge would have fully dismissed the trial. This a mother who has a responsibility to her son since he also left her a great portion of his legacy.

In this family we have never backed down, took what was given, or allowed ourselves to be bullied. We do our due diligence methodically, sticking to the facts and not getting wrapped up in the bullsh**t. Those of you who are supporters, thank you so much and please try to set the same example by sticking to the facts and remembering we're all human and deserve to be given the same rights as anyone else.

~ Yashi Brown
Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 02:16:44 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

May 16, 2013, 12:31:13 PM
 ‏@tajjackson3 53m
What people will $ay and do for money and to $tay relevant is $ickening. De$perate times call for De$perate mea$ures. #Money

‏@tajjackson3 47m
I will not sit back and let someone flat out lie about my uncle. PERIOD.

‏@tajjackson3 35m
I am writing these words knowing that the minute I press send, my life will never be the same afterwards…

@tajjackson3 32m
I was sexually abuse. By an uncle on my mom's side of the family when I was a kid.

@tajjackson3 27m
My uncle was a support system for me and my mom. He wrote a letter to her that many have seen already, u just didn't know what it was about

@tajjackson3 19m
That is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor.

@tajjackson3 12m
My hands are still trembling.

‏@tajjackson3 10m
Don't forget I was living at Neverland when Wade testified during my uncle's case. I sat there and ate dinner with him and his family.

@tajjackson3 7m
I will not let them smear my Uncle's legacy. #Followthetrail

‏@tajjackson3 4m
I don't want to go on TV. I don't want publicity, I just want the truth.

@tajjackson3 3m
“@andjustice4some: This is the note @TajJackson is referring to. via @Wiserlemming You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ” Yes, that's it

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 16, 2013, 12:39:52 PM
weets
 Taj Jackson ‏@tajjackson3 1m
I always told my uncle Michael that I would take a bullet for him. I mean it today just as much as I meant it back then.
Expand
weets

Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 12:46:46 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

May 16, 2013, 02:05:13 PM
I admire the strength and loyalty that Taj displayed today.  He was speaking from his own experience and his heart and God Bless him for it.  You could tell from what he wrote that he was very emotional about it and that it even may cause some real difficulties in his life for bringing all of this to light.  I just hope that people don't cause him more pain by using this info in the wrong way.  Some on Twitter are screaming it from the rooftops like they got a new toy in the battle for justice.  I'm all for justice but I realize too that there is a human being behind those tweets who struggled with the decision to speak publicly on a very sensitive issue in defense of his Uncle.  He deserves to be supported and this all should be treated with respect...not flying around the internet so crazily that it ends up the next tabloid headline.  He clearly said he doesn't want publicity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

hopi

May 16, 2013, 02:23:40 PM
I admire the strength and loyalty that Taj displayed today.  He was speaking from his own experience and his heart and God Bless him for it.  You could tell from what he wrote that he was very emotional about it and that it even may cause some real difficulties in his life for bringing all of this to light.  I just hope that people don't cause him more pain by using this info in the wrong way.  Some on Twitter are screaming it from the rooftops like they got a new toy in the battle for justice.  I'm all for justice but I realize too that there is a human being behind those tweets who struggled with the decision to speak publicly on a very sensitive issue in defense of his Uncle.  He deserves to be supported and this all should be treated with respect...not flying around the internet so crazily that it ends up the next tabloid headline.  He clearly said he doesn't want publicity.

I wholeheartedly agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 16, 2013, 05:16:12 PM

I wholeheartedly agree!

I SECOND THAT TOO!! GOD BLESS YOU TAJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions