_Anna_

Re: La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael
November 07, 2010, 04:44:19 PM
I will say what bec said in the other thread, because this is also a confusion of mine.
This creates such a confusion that lets even the believers speechless. We have no idea how the hell should we take it. It's only us, the believers who dig into it, but the rest of the fans take it as an affront, as a threat, they think that the whole family is working against Michael and that even katherine is boycotting her own son. They turn against the whole Jackson family, against Katherine, against everything, feeling revolted at what they do to him.

The whole world doesn't even THINK about what we think so what is being accomplished with all this? It's like creating a war between the fans and the family. They feel like they simply rip him into pieces. Now even his own mother. What is the reason and the goal of all this? please make me understand cause I can't anymore.

It's like we're constantly being played off like mad, and after 16 months of struggle from us why all this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 04:50:35 PM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
I honestly think that MJ is getting EXACTLY the reaction he intended all along with this 'release'............ creating confusion left, right and centre. Nobody said that the hoax was going to be easy and offered straight up in a neat package for the world to unwrap.......where's the fun and learning in that! As for the family, they're all playing their designated roles..... good cop, bad cop, utterly confused cop...........gee, it's the most work some of them have had in years!! Let the games officially begin...........

I really don't think this is fun. At all. And i am not someone who has no sense of humour. But I do NOT think it is fun anymore to be put through MORE confusion that we already are in, after 16 months of struggle and hard work to dig into everything. I really feel I am being played off and I don't know by WHO.

I don't know WHAT we know as a fact anymore. We can't go on like this forever, to desperately look into clues and feel that we are being fooled. I personally care too much about him and about the situation itself and I feel really fooled by the whole thing recently. I put so much heart in it and the pain sometimes becomes simply unbearable. Is the family who is playing? is the family who is actually the bad character? is ANYTHING real after all?

EDIT:
This is the proof of what I say. This is what fans think. Is THIS the goal?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 07, 2010, 04:59:00 PM
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
i know this already, in your point what else is this about then

Knowing about ourselves among other things.

everyone should know by now the world is a FAKE and will forever be one until the day we D.I.E!..simple and easy!
Why do you assume that everyone should know as simple and easy?

I am sure that millions of people are not awared and still live in the bubble  :)
Many people are exposed subliminally to many messages and they are not awared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

November 07, 2010, 05:05:10 PM

After reading that letter I get the impression that some of the "Michael Jackson fans" think they have the right to decide in Michaels business or legacy. It is kind of intruding in someones business and decisions somehow.

I´ve read the comments that some fans had about the release and I was more than amazed to see such autoritative remarks about a work.

This action taken about the "release" was uncalled for imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tarja

November 07, 2010, 05:09:32 PM
I honestly think that MJ is getting EXACTLY the reaction he intended all along with this 'release'............ creating confusion left, right and centre. Nobody said that the hoax was going to be easy and offered straight up in a neat package for the world to unwrap.......where's the fun and learning in that! As for the family, they're all playing their designated roles..... good cop, bad cop, utterly confused cop...........gee, it's the most work some of them have had in years!! Let the games officially begin...........

Do you really think Michael wants to see even more confussion? Do you really think this? These latest days I tried to refrain my messages, to keep away and just look, because I really feel there's something here that's not OK. I am horrified at the idea of being fooled all these months, I just can't think of the possibility this could all be such a big LIE, a PLOT in which we believed like idiots just because we want him to be with us because we need him and these are not just ordinary words- I trully mean it when I say this.
No, it's not fun for me anymore, no. It wasn't either at the beginning but day by day my concern grows up fastly, I don't want to reach the day when I look in the mirror and I just want to break it into pieces when I see the stupid who believed in all this. I can't keep up smilling like everything is just fun. I'd do this if I knew for a FACT that he is indeed OK. But I do not have that fact I just have words, suppositions and family who makes it even more confusing for us. I am a beLIEver, I was and I am since 12 months so far and I do really believe in the fact that he could really be alive but it's like having on my right shoulder an angel and on my left one a devil. They both tell me different versions and possibilities, one denying the other and I just reach the point when I am like covering my ears and feel like screaming to not hear anything confusing anymore. I need a clear fact, a clear explanation like I need the air I breath in this partculary moment. Do you understand this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 05:12:47 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

After reading that letter I get the impression that some of the "Michael Jackson fans" think they have the right to decide in Michaels business or legacy. It is kind of intruding in someones business and decisions somehow.

I´ve read the comments that some fans had about the release and I was more than amazed to see such autoritative remarks about a work.

This action taken about the "release" was uncalled for imo.
I really and honestly can't say I accuse them for what they say. After all that's what's being fed by the own Jackson family. They do not understand a shit, and even I, as a believer, can't understand a lot of things and I put to doubt everything now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 07, 2010, 05:13:09 PM

Yeah but why. What's the point. Everyone is confused, even us.

The hoax is bigger then this album and generating huge sales. Why use it to turn the nonbeliever fans against the family. This has created a war, and the fans want to shut down jacksonsecretvault site.

Why are the fans being led to believe this?

And they are being led to believe this.

The clues that are available to hoaxers are 100% more obscure then the clues that are being left for the non-believers, why is that?

On the surface, KJ is being exploited by this Mann character. If you look deeper, MJ released this song, as a clue to believers and used this secret vault site to be able to do it direct to us without Sony being the middle man. Maybe he did it as a gift to fans, freebie stuff, direct from Michael, that's his style too, we know. But then to have KJ deny it, well it looks bad. MJ has to know this, so it's purposeful.

Purposeful to start a wave of backlash from fans against the Jacksons?

I don't buy that MJ didn't foresee that reaction from his base. He knows them. He knows exactly how they will take this. So he did it on purpose.

Why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 07, 2010, 05:13:31 PM

Confusion was the intention and  Confusion it is --- I totally agree with you BlackJack! The unreleased track itself could easily have been named Confusion but it would have been too simple then! Opis None is now also known as Opus None and even Opin None!  :lol:
An interesting lesson on how to use the media to create... CONFUSION! Heads are spinning!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

BlackJack

November 07, 2010, 05:15:44 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"

I really don't think this is fun. At all. And i am not someone who has no sense of humour. But I do NOT think it is fun anymore to be put through MORE confusion that we already are in, after 16 months of struggle and hard work to dig into everything. I really feel I am being played off and I don't know by WHO.

I don't know WHAT we know as a fact anymore. We can't go on like this forever, to desperately look into clues and feel that we are being fooled. I personally care too much about him and about the situation itself and I feel really fooled by the whole thing recently. I put so much heart in it and the pain sometimes becomes simply unbearable. Is the family who is playing? is the family who is actually the bad character? is ANYTHING real after all?

EDIT:
This is the proof of what I say. This is what fans think. Is THIS the goal?

Anna, I'm saying this with respect so please don't misunderstand me,
If you beLIEve that MJ is behind the hoax as its Master, and I certainly do.... then it is MJ himself that is organising these interviews/crazy TMZ articles/song releases etc. The non-believer fans obviously do not see, or in fact are incapable of seeing, just what a prankster MJ really is..... they have not "discovered the man" at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 05:20:26 PM

Anna, I'm saying this with respect so please don't misunderstand me,
If you beLIEve that MJ is behind the hoax as its Master, and I certainly do.... then it is MJ himself that is organising these interviews/crazy TMZ articles/song releases etc. The non-believer fans obviously do not see, or in fact are incapable of seeing, just what a prankster MJ really is..... they have not "discovered the man" at all.
I am also talking with respect towards everyone, but just look at what people said above, including me..

How are the people going to discover the man they never knew in all this mess created by the family or even third parties. I am really revolted, and this can be noticed. The people have in mind the image of Michael being manipulated as if he was a mere puppet, not able to oppose anything not before 2009, nor ever. Like he is a victim of the people around him, and now of his own family and own mother.This is the man they have to discover? I am sure it's not. I am sure he's not an idiot and not someone to be manipulated as a puppet, not able to say anything and oppose the blood suckers. I am absolutely sure it's not that, the man they never knew.

I will quote Mr. V:

"E- You get back at them for what they did to you?
V- What they did to me was monstruous.
E- And they created a monster..."

But this is the image that the other fans have about him, always had and still have. That he is a victim of them, and now even of his own family who is not respecting what he always asked for. This is the goal?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BlackJack

November 07, 2010, 05:34:45 PM
Well Anna, maybe after all of the manipulating he has done with the hoax is revealed, people will no longer have the impression of him that you speak of as the unsuspecting victim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 07, 2010, 05:37:24 PM
If Gem it comments on it yesterday, there are fans who believe with right to harass, others believe that they have right to insult and now these that to claim that the family does exactly what they think. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 07, 2010, 06:50:15 PM
Well Anna, maybe after all of the manipulating he has done with the hoax is revealed, people will no longer have the impression of him that you speak of as the unsuspecting victim.

I think Anna's point is that after nearly 17 months of hoaxing, all we are seeing is the same stereotypes about MJ being reinforced, and now hyper enforced as we go along.

So from where I'm sitting and maybe Anna too, it looks like all the hoax is achieving on mass scale is a giant reinforcement of all the garbage rumors and lies spread about Michael and the Jacksons pre 6/25/09.

So we are feeling a little confused at this juncture. What's the point, at the 17 month mark, of continuing to spread lies and rumors? Shouldn't there be some debunking of these things happening on grand scale at this point, 17 months in? Because causing a super small amount of people to change their minds and listen to his message surely isn't what MJ envisioned when he developed the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 07, 2010, 06:58:59 PM
Quote from: "bec"

Yeah but why. What's the point. Everyone is confused, even us.

The hoax is bigger then this album and generating huge sales. Why use it to turn the nonbeliever fans against the family. This has created a war, and the fans want to shut down jacksonsecretvault site.

Why are the fans being led to believe this?

And they are being led to believe this.

The clues that are available to hoaxers are 100% more obscure then the clues that are being left for the non-believers, why is that?

On the surface, KJ is being exploited by this Mann character. If you look deeper, MJ released this song, as a clue to believers and used this secret vault site to be able to do it direct to us without Sony being the middle man. Maybe he did it as a gift to fans, freebie stuff, direct from Michael, that's his style too, we know. But then to have KJ deny it, well it looks bad. MJ has to know this, so it's purposeful.

Purposeful to start a wave of backlash from fans against the Jacksons?

I don't buy that MJ didn't foresee that reaction from his base. He knows them. He knows exactly how they will take this. So he did it on purpose.

Why?

I wrote this before but just want to write it once more and want to learn your opinions about it. The family members also said that there were body doubles in TII and now they say that there's an imposter, a fake voice in the album too. I believe that AFTER Michael comes back, there will be rumors that he is not the real MJ but a fake one. And nobody will be sure who he really is. Including the enemies!!! Only the beLIEvers and most of the fans will know the truth about him. Probably they create the confusion to protect Michael after he BAMS! Maybe there'll be lots of imposters, body doubles around after he returns, to confuse the enemies! So I believe that the target they want to confuse is not us the fans but the enemies of MJ! Doesn't it sound rational to you too? This is the only explanation I can find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 07, 2010, 07:10:10 PM
It's not an applicable explanation this time though PureLove. Inserting doubt about real MJ/fake MJ doesn't explain why he pit his fans against his mother, more or less.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions