*Mo*

La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael
November 07, 2010, 09:56:36 AM
La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael
15 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Add La Toya Jackson to the list of Jackson family members who don't think the new song "Breaking News" really contains Michael Jackson's voice.

Watch video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As we previously reported, Michael's mom, Katherine, and two of his kids, Prince and Paris, don't believe it's really Michael's voice on the song Sony released on Friday.

When we asked La Toya about it yesterday, she told us, "I listened to it ... It doesn't sound like him."

Also, bad new for Oprah ... she might not have a viewer in La Toya for O's big Jackson episode tomorrow.

By the way ... numerous experts and people associated with the recording of the album say it is indeed Michael's voice.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Re: La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael
November 07, 2010, 10:26:25 AM
I'm gonna go crazy!, Now also La Toya, I sound like Michael and I called the attention the song title, breaking news, and video journalists talking about Michael, haayy not .. . :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 07, 2010, 11:02:57 AM
According to TMZ the snippet from "Breaking News" contained only a "short scream" by Michael.
Well - I don't dare commenting based on that moment.
No need to paddle back since O.N., TMZ - who wants to be in the first row must sometimes also take wet sponges and not put the blame on the family.
No need to stir up the pot either - or are we to be kept glued with our butt to the chair?
That's not the healthiest "lose 10 pounds in 5 days" diet  :lol:
Let's patiently wait until tomorrow - everything will be revealed in due time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

November 07, 2010, 11:03:36 AM
I think this is intended to cause controversy in order to draw attention to it. It's drawing attention in the media outlets, right? How much more will radio stations play this song in order to figure out if it's Michael's voice? And think of the conversation it's drawn.

It's already been mentioned elsewhere but bears repeating...Michael knows how to draw attention. Fans and non-fans alike are going to want to listen to this song to see if they believe it's Michael or not before. I think they are playing with the media. I can't wait to hear the full song - I hope it has more to do with vindication as the beginning seems to indicate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

November 07, 2010, 12:13:54 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I think this is intended to cause controversy in order to draw attention to it. It's drawing attention in the media outlets, right? How much more will radio stations play this song in order to figure out if it's Michael's voice? And think of the conversation it's drawn.

It's already been mentioned elsewhere but bears repeating...Michael knows how to draw attention. Fans and non-fans alike are going to want to listen to this song to see if they believe it's Michael or not before. I think they are playing with the media. I can't wait to hear the full song - I hope it has more to do with vindication as the beginning seems to indicate.

You have to be right.

But it does mean that Mike is working willingly with Sony again. Are we all ok with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 07, 2010, 12:25:28 PM
It all seems to be about causing confusion, like mentioned in the confusing title of "opis none". Opus dei opposite? Opus dei is the work of god giving an orientation for all day practice and opus none would mean no orientation of god at all, confusion, mankind without orientation, without L.O.V.E. Media causing confusion in every sense; we do not know anymore what or who to believe.I think this could be a message to return to an army of LOVE and to be critical towards the media plus a tactic to gain attention.

At bec and voiceforthesilent: I guess you are right, also, remember how, in Oprahs interview, LMP emphasized MJs ability to manipulate? And how often have we heared the message from various people like f.e. Prince and Paul McCartney:with MJ you just never know..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 07, 2010, 12:39:10 PM
And they SONY remove the symbol of Prince the cover to the album by Michael :?:
 for a claim?, I do not, ...is that SONY does not know what is copyright?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 07, 2010, 12:45:02 PM
Yeah Sony removed it. Michael snuck it past them and we f'ed it up.

Oops.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 07, 2010, 12:49:37 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

You have to be right.

But it does mean that Mike is working willingly with Sony again. Are we all ok with that?

I think this has to be the case as well, voiceforthesilent. As far as Sony goes, ahh, I just don't know. Perhaps Michael has more control at Sony than we are aware of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Grace

November 07, 2010, 01:12:22 PM
Scratching my head (did I miss something or is this the birth of another myth?) and I am not going to post the links again:

we have different images with and without the symbol in the web and all the links are still working - so maybe, maybe tomorrow in daylight after the weekend somebody in Tokyo will remove the image with the symbol but until now there is still this version up in the web WITH Prince's symbol and no, Sony did NOT remove it yet.

This is TMZ stirring the pot for even more attention.

The only thing I know is that I know times when things would go smooth for a launch of MJ music.
Since a date we all remember, left is right and down is up and it seems nobody is getting it straight under control since the one holding the leashes is not visible anymore.

And this is also exposing them ALL.
Especially the business wisenheimers that like to step onto artists that were thought to be for nothing else good but for performing and attracting the masses. Play them Michael.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 01:58:35 PM
People, I am really in such a confusion that I simply don't know what to say. I simply don't know and don't understand, to me it's becoming a circus. I bet it will be an original song with Michael's voice in it. I just don't understand why are they all screaming it's not him. I'm waiting till tomorrow tough to give my opinion, but this is like a circus! If not even the family can recognize his voice and make a cirus out of it, then what should we unerstand?

What on earth is the purpose? To have an army of people boycotting SONY? if they boycot SONY and if we think that SONY is involved then WHAT is the explanation of all this? They cut the branch under their own feet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 07, 2010, 02:00:46 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Since a date we all remember, left is right and down is up and it seems nobody is getting it straight under control since the one holding the leashes is not visible anymore.

And this is also exposing them ALL.
Especially the business wisenheimers that like to step onto artists that were thought to be for nothing else good but for performing and attracting the masses. Play them Michael.  ;)
Ok, I'm willing to go with this. Explain who all this confusion is exposing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

November 07, 2010, 02:04:01 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
What on earth is the purpose? To have an army of people boycotting SONY? if they boycot SONY and if we think that SONY is involved then WHAT is the explanation of all this? They cut the branch under their own feet?

Yes it would seem that way. But I'm operating under the assumption that this is Michael's agenda to raise controversy about the album to drive curiosity and thus sales.

Because as much as it would seem like a call to boycott sony, human nature is such that the opposite will happen, and people will be drawn to learn more about it. Bad news sells, and who knows about that better then Michael.

Because the fam did the same thing for TII and that sold just fine, didn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 02:34:23 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "_Anna_"

Yes it would seem that way. But I'm operating under the assumption that this is Michael's agenda to raise controversy about the album to drive curiosity and thus sales.

Because as much as it would seem like a call to boycott sony, human nature is such that the opposite will happen, and people will be drawn to learn more about it. Bad news sells, and who knows about that better then Michael.

Because the fam did the same thing for TII and that sold just fine, didn't it?
It could be like you say, but also don't you think that promoting an album like crazy would move the masses to go and buy it? Like this, people become so enraged against SONY that there are already some fans (I read on MJJC at least) that say "I won't go and buy this new SONY shit"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 07, 2010, 02:43:04 PM
Maybe he doesn't want his old fans anymore? Or maybe the one's that don't bother to look deeper (Mottola vs. Sony) he figures he can do without. Besides, if it's as good as they are saying, all them will buy it too. You know they will. Or they will illegally download it or rip it from their friends CDs. Whateves, they too will own it sooner or later. With this juicy scandal, non-rabid MJ fans and simple fans of pop music will defiantly hear about it, and if it IS good, they will certainly buy it. It's sort of like the base is guaranteed, so focus on expanding that.

I dunno. But this reverse psychology path is one that I've become accustomed to with Michael. That's all I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions