Andrea

Re: John Lennon Double????
December 21, 2010, 12:37:32 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
For the "Paul is dead" thing, this created mystery, interest and possibly marketing genius. Just as the "Doubles" in the movie TII and the "it's not Michael" on the album have done. Everyone is wrapped up in trying to figure out if is it Michael or not, interest is high. The same thing occurred for the Beatles and as they say, any press is great whether it be good or bad...and mystery is even more intriguing.

Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity. ~ R. I. Fitzhenry

Yes that makes sense - I said once in another thread that nothing activates the mind more than questioning what is real and what isn't.  I think Michael is drawing from multiple hoaxes to create the ultimate hoax.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 12:58:10 PM
@Serenity, you rock with the research!  Thank you for all the good information; awesome job!

@Andrea, yes, the yellow Beatles funeral flowers. Reminds me of Micheal's 'funeral' flowers.

Actually, it looks like the Pepper crowd is standing in front of a the 'Beatles' grave. RIP, Beatles...did anybody really die?  We can see the 'old Beatles' are in the Pepper crowd, so who is in the grave?   Reminds me of Thriller.  Empty grave like Micheal's empty crypt?    :lol:

I read somewhere that Paul was supposed to be against using Beatles for satanic influences which conflicts with Crowley in the crowd but might go to explain why "Paul' was 'killed'.

@lokking4truth, I agree there is a connection between Elvis; Beatles, and Michael....Hoax Death and Las Vegas Cirques.  But was it for money or to escape?  

:?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 21, 2010, 01:37:43 PM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
 But was it for money or to escape?  

In Michael's case, before June 25, 2009, what was the focus?
It was on all  the "weird, bizarre, wacko" things he was supposedly doing.

So, if you have a message to convey and no one is listening what do you do?
Maybe, you "die" under mysterious circumstances and you leave clues. People start analyzing the circumstances of your "death". They start investigating the symbolism in your music, they start to grasp the message and the preconceived ideas all fall to the wayside.

If you are "dead" how do you continue to get your message across?
Through mediums such as film and music.

How do you ensure that there will be interest in these mediums?
Marketing through Controversy...

Manipulating the media and having those who are close to you say conflicting things. This keeps stories about you and your works in the press but these are completely different than when you were "alive". It keeps people talking, interested and wanting to know "why" because from the moment we can talk, we want to know the "whys" about everything. Just listen to a child ask their parent about the world around them, such as, "why is the sky blue...but why...why..etc etc. We never lose that interest, that is why art, music, science and everything else gets our attention. We want to understand it all, it is "Human Nature".

In Michael's case then, this isn't about escape or money but conveying a message to as many people as possible. But you have to keep them interested...mystery, intrigue, controversy. All have to be utilized or you will eventually become only a memory, just as many celebrities who pass away have. They are appreciated for their works but they are no longer in the daily press, people hardly think of them at all, they're rarely spoken about.

Even though few people are actually aware of the "Death Hoax", Michael is being kept in the news currently; he hasn't faded from discussion and more people are realizing that he may actually be alive.

Genius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 02:04:59 PM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"

@looking4truth, I agree there is a connection between Elvis; Beatles, and Michael....Hoax Death and Las Vegas Cirques.  But was it for money or to escape?  

Hmmm....I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see. There seems to be an underlying message though for us who investigating MJ's. I don't get the sense that the same message was or is there with Elvis nor the Beatles with their hoaxes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Grace

December 21, 2010, 03:31:04 PM
I cannot put my finger on anything for sure but there are some parallels in all three "cases" (Beatles - Paul - John, Elvis, Michael) and I just wonder about parallels with other famous artists of their periods of fame.
Pure speculation: could it be that some stars were replaced by mind-controlled doubles when heading towards their peak of fame and business - who in the end when becoming superfluous or "inappropriate" for some unknown reason were eliminated one way or the other (dead or going underground)?
We wondered about all those "strange" deaths "all of a sudden" after June 25.
There is something important we did not look into yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

December 21, 2010, 07:45:20 PM
Grace wrote:

I cannot put my finger on anything for sure but there are some parallels in all three "cases" (Beatles - Paul - John, Elvis, Michael) and I just wonder about parallels with other famous artists of their periods of fame.
Pure speculation: could it be that some stars were replaced by mind-controlled doubles when heading towards their peak of fame and business - who in the end when becoming superfluous or "inappropriate" for some unknown reason were eliminated one way or the other (dead or going underground)?
We wondered about all those "strange" deaths "all of a sudden" after June 25.
There is something important we did not look into yet.

Beatles, Paul, John, Elvis, Michael,...Much information to the time these last 18 months, i have as a russian salad in my head
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 21, 2010, 08:23:16 PM
Found a picture of the 'alleged' Paul McCartney double.....Scottish guy named William Campbell was 'selected' to replace the 'dead' Paul McCartney who supposedly got killed in a car accident after an argument at the recording studio.

Here is link to William-Paul pictures

Here is Wiki 'Paul is Dead' story...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt