everlastinglove_MJ

You are amazing Underthemoon, to support Vanessa's family and that you still do. You don't need to thank us, that's the least we can do. I'm happy to read that the chemo's seem to have worked well and I hope the radiotherapy will do also.
My thoughts are with Vanessa and her family at Christmas and send them my love.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Oh my gosh! Thank you underthemoon, this is a christmas miracle! I remember when you were in the chat room and you said that the doctor told her father to buy a suit for the funeral :( I hope her radiotherapy goes well also. I'm keeping this angel in my prayers!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

I wish for her to have the chance to live like some of us..a normal healthy life! she doesn't deserve this!
I think that staying home a while will help her a bit! much love..I'm speechless in these situations..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

Thanks for the update.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

You are all so amazing ! In real life nobody cares, thats my experience. So i can't say enough thanks !
In the last chemo Vanessa got a new medication against the nausea and vomiting, so she lost not so much weight .
In the last three chemo she lost 5-6 kg weight in few day's and at home she eats the whole day and makes it up.
She is so strong and a big fighter !
Yesterday she was much better and there was a christmas party at the onkologie where 6 kids are. Santa came and every child and every sister or brother from the ill children became presents. There was a group of parents that had a society made for support the children, to make them little joy in there hard fight.
We support them with our company and everyone can do....there are sadly so much children and families in such awfull situations all over the world.
Today or tomorrow Vanessa can go home for christmas ! Maybee her freinds from school are singing a song outside, so she can look aut of her window and see all of them. She can't have more contact, but that they made for her birthday and it was so nice !
But yesterday they had made more dates for radiotherapy.....12 weeks ! 5 times a week in the hospital. I hope so deeply that she gets it and there will be no complications....we will see after they start. Don't know when...directly after christmas or later...we don't know.
She will never be healthy, the tumor is in an area from the hypophyse ( don't know in english...) and she produces no hormons by herself....no cortison, no thyroid, no growing hormon and later no estrogen....all must give her with medications and it's not the same.
A radiotherapy in this area is dangerous, because healthy cells gets down too. Some gets deaf or became other problems. We will see and never loose faith !
I love you all for your sympathy !  <3<3<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh, that's so sad that nobody cares. Please tell her that we are all praying for her in hopes that she gets better! I wish I could send a bunch of christmas presents! :D I am really praying that the radiotherapy goes well! This little girl is a trooper ! ;)

[center:lt2bnjjj][/center:lt2bnjjj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "underthemoon"
You are all so nice and i will say a big "Thank you", but i can't tell the parents of you. They want to go alone through this...i am glad to hear every day about Vanessa...they don't want more and everyone has his way to go through those hard times. So i have to respect it. I am the same...when i lost my husband i don't want to talk one word about it for months.
The father of Vanessa is working for us and so we are informed. Only the family was able to visit Vanessa, because she is in isolation that she don't get any infection. Her little sister comes sometimes with his daddy to us and get much attention from all of us. Her daddy works when he has the time, sometimes at night, because he can't sleep.
It was such a bad situation and we wish them all the best for christmas and the future !!!
With much Love <3<3<3
Thank you underthemoon for your update on Vanessa. I'm wondering if what you wrote above means that she has not gotten or seen any of these wonderful cards that have been made for her on here? Her parents don't want anyone to send well wishes her way? Does Vanessa have any idea we care about her? Do you get any communication with her? I'm I making sense? It just seems so sad to think so many people want to cheer her up and she doesn't know about it, or am I wrong? I hope I'm wrong!! Thanks in advance for clearing this up! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I want everyone to PRAY for this beautiful girl. Please do not forget to pray for her. God is so amazing and I'm sure He will hear our prayers. Hope she gets better and better everyday. Thank you so much for telling us about her underthemoon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was so emotionel that your are so much caring !!! Thank you all so ! Big hug for all !!!!!

Vanessa is not doing well. She only could go home for Holly night and then back to hospital. Chemo is done and over but she is vomiting and lost weight. She is nearly only sleeping.
Today she has the preparations for the radio therapy and comes if nothing went wrong tomorrow back home untill monday...but nobody know...so many planed therapy's must be done later because she had too bad blood levels....we will see.

I have to explain....the parents from Vanessa are working for me...long time they don't say any word about the illness of her daughter....they want to get it alone, but i know that it is impossible !
Then last September they told me becauese i haven't seen Vanessa for weeks and that's not normal. She came often with her little sister and given daddy a kiss before they where going home from school.

From that day on the first question every mornig is...how is Vanessa ???? Her mother is with her in hospital and the father tries to make all the work, cares for the little daughter and was every evening in hospital. He could go when he wants, but he don't want to much support....he is like he is and i only can help in background if i gave him free time and organize something around....he don't want money, so i make a bigger gift to the kids onkologie and they gave bigger christmas gifts for Vanessa and her sister and the other ill children there.
I gave the cards with some gifts...some to her birthday and some at christmas.
But she don't noticed something...she is so weak....i don't see her, because they where afraid of infections and every visit is exhausting.

It gets up and down....60 radio therapies are coming and after that again chemo...it will be a long long way and i am in the background and there when the parents need help. It's a nightmare....

Thank you all that you are so warmheardet. I will update when i know more !

Think that there are kids in such a situation in every hospital and they all go through hell with there families....i wish i could get away the sickness  :cry:

I love you all <3<3<3<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

I hope that this little girl is doing well. I was not here for weeks and it makes me sad to see people suffer from because of cancer. I send my best wishes for that girl and hope!! She is not alone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I'm praying for this sweet baby girl and I'll be praying more. God, please help her to defeat her disease and help her to get her health back soon. May her live with her parents happily and healthy. Amen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

praying for her  :!:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

The last months it was a rollercoaster for Vanessa and her family and i wanted to wait before i post again...the situation gets up and down, but now she did it !!!

Good news !
Last week Vanessa finished her radiotherapy and had her last NMRI.....it's all good ! No tumor anymore !

She has increased 6 kg and she is doing very fine ! After a long time she can play with all her friends, she goes swimming and has fun !
In April she go on vacation with her family and after that she can go to school after 7 months !

It can come back, but i have the strong feeling that it will not ! I allways believe in a miracle for her and she is going through hell...sometimes more dead than alive, but now it is the best music to hear her play and laugh...i hear her when we phone...i said it before that i am not so close to her and her sister. There parents work for me, but i allways saw her every now and then and hear every day what they do and since she was ill, every day start's asking how is Vanessa.
It touches me so much that such a happy little girl get's so ill and next to her in the hospital the other kids with cancer....i coudn't sleep when i thought of them...i will never forget and help there any more.

Vanessa don't want to know something about her illness...she wants to live and that's the best ! OK, sometimes she is not so well...she needs time so recover, but she is strong and i think for myself that she has to be child that has to go to neverland like it was in the past ! She loves amusement parks since years and the parents spent there weekend often there. She has so much fun there !
Thank you all so much for every prayer and every thought of her ! It has carry her trough the darkest time in her young life !
We will be there !

It's all for LOVE <3<3<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

This - underthemoon - made my day!
Thank you so much for your company in this and sharing with us.
God bless Vanessa and her family and all who are going through tribulations right now.
Peace and LOVE be with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Thank you Grace !

That is not only making your day ! I have no words how much we all are waiting last friday for the results...it was  a thriller, because 3 hospitals got the NMRI pics and had to watch them. Only if all get the same result it was oK....and it was OK !!!

I had a good feeling before because i saw her and...i don't like to speek about it....i feel more then most others...i feel it when someone is dying and here i feel it will have a happy end ! My grandpa has the same gift and i wish i don't have it ! But here it gives me this positive feeling all the time and i died all what i could to give this hope to the parents that they have the power to believe !

When i think about the negative prognose at the beginning and the tasteless comment of one physician that the father should go and buy a black suit....such a physician can work in a labor, but never with human beings !

We all take a deep breath and believe that there never come a tumor again. She has to take medications for the rest of her life...it's not so that she is now absolut healthy, she has to substitude hormons that she don't produce.
But it's ok...she is alive and can enjoy her life, that's importent !

God bless you ! Take good care of you !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions