I also clearly remember MJ saying he only had two surgeries on his nose.  He did have surgery to help him breathe better.  It must be common because I know of two people that have had to have second nose surgeries because of breathing problems.  I don't think there is much difference between picture one and picture two and the third doesn't look real, almost doctored. I believe I heard that he also had that chin implant but had it removed.  I believe him if he says he only had two.  We don't hear too much about Joan Rivers, Pricilla Presley, Kenny Rogers, etc. and they have had bad plastic surgery and by the looks of it, far more than Michael.  I think Michael looked great in 2007...that was only a little over 2 years ago?  hello - what happened in 2 years?  We also need to remember when we look at pictures that he used many doubles.  I was just looking in another area and the picture they were using as comparison was a double.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Crescendo

I'm not quite sure why Michael was such a target of all these plastic surgery rumors more so than any other celeb.  I do think it is partially because Michael did want this bizarre image made of himself (starting with the pic of him in a burn chamber) becuase he wanted to keep himself in the headlines. So i think the media took advantage of all that.

I remember when the media was saying and Michael addressed it himself (in the full Bashir doc) that they were saying how Michael had each individual whisker hair individuallly planted into his face. and Michael was completely stunned by the fact that he thought the media didnt think he could grow his own facial hair.

I must say that that was a bit ridiclous to say the least.

I just don't think Michael changed alot of his face as I have a addressed in the vitiligo-spots post.

The only I'm not sure about is how many surgeries he's had on his nose. But I know he didnt even need one.

I could stare at that man all day long.  ;) *teenybopper sigh*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lovemj

Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Yes I think he had a certain amount of plastic surgeries, but not as many as the medias say. They have exagerated a lot.
i dont think michael had loads of surgery either it realy gets to me when this is written all over the tabloids and who care i think he looked great for 50 i wouldnt look twice at a 50 year old man but with michael i would not stop looking or should i say i could not stop looking lol  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
I have found this pic below.

Does this prove MJ had many plastic surgeries and that he was a chameleon in his appearance, which may be why many people think he used doubles?

Could this picture give credence to the stories that MJ in the morgue had no nose, and used a prosthetic nose?  Is this the reason there was a closed casket?

Just trying to throw a few theories out there.    :roll:

Ive added two pictures:  one which clearly shows MJ with a weirdly shaped nose, and one that compares his looks between the decades.
i really dont see a difference except the fact HE'S OLDER. gosh im so sick of people saying he had so much surgery, he had his nose and cleft chin THAT'S IT gosh he still has the same eyes cheekbones and mouth he did when he was younger, but he's OLDER NOW , HE'S A GROWN OLDER MAN. it's called growing up, it happens i sure when you all grow up you will look different then you do now, the man was 50 gosh give it a rest, his face changed, I don;t look anything like i did when i was in elementary school, its called growing. get over it . gosh Pamela Anderson is all plastic that bitch ain't even real anymore lol and noone hounded her this much but they hound michael over his nose and chin jeezz leave the guy alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
I have found this pic below.

Does this prove MJ had many plastic surgeries and that he was a chameleon in his appearance, which may be why many people think he used doubles?

Could this picture give credence to the stories that MJ in the morgue had no nose, and used a prosthetic nose?  Is this the reason there was a closed casket?

Just trying to throw a few theories out there.    :roll:

Ive added two pictures:  one which clearly shows MJ with a weirdly shaped nose, and one that compares his looks between the decades.
i really dont see a difference except the fact HE'S OLDER. gosh im so sick of people saying he had so much surgery, he had his nose and cleft chin THAT'S IT gosh he still has the same eyes cheekbones and mouth he did when he was younger, but he's OLDER NOW , HE'S A GROWN OLDER MAN. it's called growing up, it happens i sure when you all grow up you will look different then you do now, the man was 50 gosh give it a rest, his face changed, I don;t look anything like i did when i was in elementary school, its called growing. get over it . gosh Pamela Anderson is all plastic that bitch ain't even real anymore lol and noone hounded her this much but they hound michael over his nose and chin jeezz leave the guy alone.

Applause Applause Applause ! As far as this being a reason for a closed casket....it wouldnt -they can make anything and anyone look like a million for their casket,so nothing about that story fits. Michael got older,he changed his hair,he wore make-up and his looks changed. I believe him and I am sure he had more to remember and worry about then answering that question a thousand times a year. I honestly wanted to delete this thread when it first started ,it has nothing to do with the hoax and is just a place for theorizing wether or not he was real....well 2 months later you still dont have an answer. I am locking it ,it serves no purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions