Re: "The Man in the Mirror" (a look at us)
November 08, 2010, 08:16:00 PM
1st for me as well I am only a few years younger than Michael Born in 1961 so have I have been enjoying his music pretty much from the start
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 09, 2010, 05:45:35 PM
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 09, 2010, 07:15:51 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "bec"
You don't really have a choice for it on the poll, but Bashir made me wash my hands of Michael. I essentially walked away and didn't even think about MJ again until the O2 conference.

Thanks, Bec!  I hope that those who want to offer an explanation that's not captured in the poll will post, like you, and say so (explain).

Isn't it funny how peoples perceptions can be so different yet the end result be the same?

It was because of the Bashir documentary that sealed in my heart that people were out to destroy Michael's reputation and image. I saw right through Bashir and I was not an avid fan, only a distant admirer of the man's talent. I was not surprised that the next thing to come were those accusations. I never believed any of it and it is the reason I stopped following and believing what the tabloids wrote especially where celebrities are concerned.

My option was #2, but the way. I'd have to say now that I'd fall into the #1 category as he hasn't left my mind since June 25, 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

November 09, 2010, 07:19:09 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "trustno1"
I was like many people shocked when he "died", more so than I could have imagined, I cried so much for days, until the questions and intuition took over.  He had and continues to have such a huge impact on my life and I'm glad that even when I read all the garbage that was printed about him I instinctively knew that's all it was.  Garbage. The accusations against him were ridiculous and the witchhunt he suffered would not have happened to anyone else, it was more than most people could bear.  Yet he did so with grace and humility and I hope he gets his payback from all those who wronged him.

Yes. Please. It's my greatest wish.

I couldn't have voiced this better. Thanks trustno1. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal