MissG

Re: The unseen JackSON
November 07, 2010, 12:51:43 PM
Quote from: "sprint911"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What´s your point in posting this? In what way is it relevant to the hoax?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

November 07, 2010, 01:27:47 PM
They want to make money .. people should not pay for it :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

November 07, 2010, 03:51:42 PM
as anyone bought it??? how in the world they got a hold with this video??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

November 07, 2010, 03:52:23 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

What´s your point in posting this? In what way is it relevant to the hoax?
BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING! NO, THAT'S WHY I POST IT INT HE OTHER NEWS SECTION. DO YOU KNOW THE DEFINITION OF COMMON SENSE?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 07, 2010, 03:57:26 PM
How rude you are @sprint911

You post videos about UFO´s and post articles that set MJ as a "wako" and link us to a pay per view gossip site and don´t even answer to my question?

I am really wondering what is your aim on this site called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sprint911

November 07, 2010, 04:01:54 PM

You post videos about UFO´s and post articles that set MJ as a "wako" and link us to a pay per view gossip site and don´t even answer to my question?

I am really wondering what is your aim on this site called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

SO WHAT IF I POST STUFF ABOUT UFOS, IS IT YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WHAT I POST, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING, WHY? DON'T WORRY WHAT THE HELL I DO, WORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN SELF. YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO PISSED ME OFF, WITH YOUR SILLY NONSENSE.

POST ARTICLES THAT SETS MJ AS WACKO?? LOL :roll: JESUS, THATS WHY I CHANGE THE DAMN TITLE TO JACKSON

YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST YOU NEED TO IGNORE WHAT I POST, THATS THE DEFINITION OF COMMON SENSE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 07, 2010, 04:09:55 PM

SO WHAT IF I POST STUFF ABOUT UFOS, IS IT YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WHAT I POST, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING, WHY? DON'T WORRY WHAT THE HELL I DO, WORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN SELF. YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO PISSED ME OFF, WITH YOUR SILLY NONSENSE.

POST ARTICLES THAT SETS MJ AS WACKO?? LOL :roll: JESUS, THATS WHY I CHANGE THE DAMN TITLE TO JACKSON

Calm down Sprint911, take a deep breath and count to ten. Refrain from posting reply like this one. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

November 07, 2010, 04:12:43 PM
Quote from: "Puff"

Calm down Sprint911, take a deep breath and count to ten. Refrain from post reply like this one. Thank you.
I'm just trying to find the ignore bottom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 07, 2010, 04:13:48 PM

Calm down Sprint911, take a deep breath and count to ten. Refrain from post reply like this one. Thank you.

It's easy..... just log out if you wanna ignore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 07, 2010, 04:22:18 PM

YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST YOU NEED TO IGNORE WHAT I POST, THATS THE DEFINITION OF COMMON SENSE!

Well, will not be you the one who will define to me what "common sense" means, don´t you worry.

Your lack of tolerance is extreme. I find your posts very offensive when a simple question is addressed to you.

However, I am sorry that you feel so insecure and can´t comunicate accordingly and need to answer with agravation "IS IT YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WHAT I POST, DAMN, PISSED ME OFF, SILLY NONSENSE...." all shouting...You seem to be far too angry and over reacting. You don´t respect people. Not what I expect from a MJ community member.

As Puff told you kindly, count to ten....

Chill out, life is too short and honestly, no one cares but you ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

*Mo*

November 07, 2010, 04:27:31 PM

Sorry sprint911, but you have received several warnings about your behavior already.  You leave me no choice but to deactivate your account for 24 hours.  Consider that "cool off time".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 07, 2010, 04:29:59 PM
Errr, I care, if it counts. The stuff sprint has posted is interesting to me. Well short of the Jacko pic but whatever. I enjoyed the hell out of that UFO series. The requoting from MJJC was very interesting and now very relevant considering they're trying to shut down the secret vault website that released "Confusion" I mean "Opis None" lol. I don't read that site so that requoting was the only window in where they're at that I would see.

No one had a problem with the username back requoting so I don't really see the difference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

November 07, 2010, 04:48:44 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Errr, I care, if it counts. The stuff sprint has posted is interesting to me. Well short of the Jacko pic but whatever. I enjoyed the hell out of that UFO series. The requoting from MJJC was very interesting and now very relevant considering they're trying to shut down the secret vault website that released "Confusion" I mean "Opis None" lol. I don't read that site so that requoting was the only window in where they're at that I would see.

No one had a problem with the username back requoting so I don't really see the difference.

So may be you can answer to me. In what way the UFO series are relevant to the hoax? For what reason is worth to watch them?

It is many hours of videos and I would like to have an opinion of why is relevant to the hoax before i make up my mind.

Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

*Mo*

November 07, 2010, 04:54:06 PM

So may be you can answer to me. In what way the UFO series are relevant to the hoax? For what reason is worth to watch them?

It is many hours of videos and I would like to have an opinion of why is relevant to the hoax before i make up my mind.

Thanks.

UFOs are discussed in many other threads.  

Were the Chile miner relevant to the hoax..?  Not directly, but when you look at the overall picture - yes, definitely.

There are several topics on the forum that are not directly connected to MJ, but that doesn't mean they can't be posted and discussed.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 07, 2010, 04:55:35 PM

Thanks.

Because they turn accepted reality on it's head and show how that which is largely believed as "truth" may have a completely legitimate yet utterly unheard of alternative explanation.

They show how the concept of "truth" is quite liquid and flexible and not at all the rigid framework that we greatly expect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions