2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
'Unbelievable' disguise fools Canadian airline
November 06, 2010, 12:32:38 AM
An international airline is reviewing its screening procedures after a young Asian man in his early 20s boarded a flight from Hong Kong to Canada disguised as an elderly white male.

Canada's Transport Minister said that airlines are required to check the identity of all passengers who appear to be 18 years or older, the Vancouver Sun reports.

Canada Border Services Agency said the man, who was intercepted after he landed in Vancouver on October 31, wore a silicone mask covering his head and neck in what they called an "unbelievable case of concealment".

According to a CBSA report obtained by CNN, the passenger "was observed at the beginning of the flight to be an elderly Caucasian male who appeared to have young looking hands".

During the flight from Hong Kong, the passenger "attended the washroom and emerged an Asian-looking male that appeared to be in his early 20s".

Upon arrival in Vancouver, the man was arrested by CBSA officials, after which he requested refugee status.

Canadian media said the passenger had been wearing a silicone mask that can be bought on the internet for about $US700 ($A692).

The CBSA reportedly suspected another, American passenger exchanged his boarding pass with the man.

"It should be noted that there are multiple identity checks before departure at the Hong Kong international airport, including Chinese government-run Hong Kong passport control, which Hong Kong-originating passengers must undergo," Mah said
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

I was wondering if any one would post this. I have been interested in whether or not Mike had a few of these hanging around. If he was willing to wear the surgical mask then why not make the transition to these over the years. No hassles with make up every morning and if MJ didn't want to go out into public, he could send someone else with the mask. I am surprised that there isn' more discussion about it. Maybe there was in the past and I missed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I posted it in this thread yesterday: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is an incredible silicone mask because the airline agents did not detected or noticed it in the arrival. I am interested to know the reason of this person why he is disguising. Hopefully, this person don't have any intentions or threats.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions