Tumic Shason

Re: Michael Jackson's Mom: Here's Your MJ Song!
November 07, 2010, 01:16:14 AM
UMMM can i butt in for a second!

What is the big problem right now, what is the difference, if Katherine knows or doesn't, or if TMZ is just feeding us?
This wont make the hoax come to any conclusion in any way, we can all agree it was a horrible song, with nothing but the words "Confusion" involved, even if it is a mistake, are we suppose to care for it?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJTopic starter

November 07, 2010, 01:33:33 AM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
Has anybody else noticed that the TMZ home page STILL has the Opis None post at the top of the blog, over 24 hours later?  Don't they always put the most recent post first and go backwards in time down the blog?

The new song was posted on Nov 5th at 10 pm - it's the only Nov 5th post on the first page - followed by all the posts from the 6th.  The rest of the Nov 5th posts start on page 2, and so on.  And as I go through each date, all the posting times are mixed up in random order rather than a chronological one.

More confusion?  ;)

And now, an hour later, five new posts out of nowhere.  Although the timing thing still seems messed up to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

November 07, 2010, 01:36:31 AM
by FrenchBraid » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:06 pm
miriam34 wrote:
By: Roger Friedman in Media, Music // November 6th, 2010 at 12:41 PM UTC

TMZ has gotten snookered by Michael Jackson‘s mother, Katherine, via her JacksonSecretVault website.

By the way, “Opis” should be spelled “Opus.” Whoever wrote it on the tape that Mann found couldn’t spell, obviously.

From the archives of Jackson secret vault, we’d like to present a free authentic remake MJ track for the fans.

This track was NOT released by Mrs. Jackson, this is a dance remake created from unreleased masters in the JacksonSecretVault.com archives. We sincerely apologize to the fans for any confusion.

Well someone has definitely ''taken the piss'' with this whole episode from the get-go. The song is crap, surely fans and non-fans didn't take this seriously? I'm astounded how deeply sucked in MJ's fans can get by anything with his name on it, seal of approval or not.

And since when is the proposed website - JacksonSecretVault.com - more correctly an e-commerce site that markets Mrs J's book - considered a fan gossip site Jackie?  
·   Report this post[/color]

FrenchBraid...nough Said... :lol:
I agree it is one ball of a "Confusion" and  IMO,
 it is " All in the FAMILY"
no pun intended..
Who has the "KEY" to the SecretVault full of songs..?..
the fan Gossip Site?.
.Not likely.IMO.
 TMZ would not play around with a the Trade Mark Name of MJ, if they did not wish to be sued by the Owners of this song, even if it is a remix, someone had authority to remix it and offer it for free, no less?.

So Who is it? :lol:

Outside of that, there is perhaps a solid clue in this song as related to Mike and his "Hoax",

and also a methodical plan, behind this songs
 'Free release" ..to the Fans,with L.O.V.E. from mother Kat.IMO.(even the family retract their first post after the fact, and after the fans did not seem to understand it nor like it nor go for it, :o )

Who, knows, all the implicated  parties put together, may have been testing the "fan market" just  to see if they a had a good chance to market the other 299 "songs" held in the "Secret Vault". .
.unfinished songs or not, if the fans would be willing to pay for anything  Michael? ;)
outside of the above speculation, I tend to think of the song as carrying a specific message perhaps.
 i.e.  in the Title itself, if not in its' lyrical content, that was  very hard to decipher anyway.

I think the poster lilwendy is perhaps thinking in the right direction.

OPIS NONE.

@lilwendy
ALEXANDER'S OATH - OPIS 324 BC

It is my wish, now that wars are coming to an end, that you should all be happy in peace.
From now on, let all mortals live as one people, in fellowship, for the good of all. See the whole world as your homeland, with laws common to all, where the best will govern regardless of their race[/b]
[/color]

'We have four years to get it Right" MJ in TII

Just my 2cents.
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 07, 2010, 03:32:14 AM
No matter if it is TMZ, or any other tabloids, they lie. They want you to hear what sells. We bought it, and now we live with it. What I mean, we know it is false so we need to move on and start looking for more clues. I don't think BET will lie that Katherine did not release this song. The Jackson's tweet vouches for what BET stated this evening.  What may be plausible is Michael may have released this song. Don't forget TMZ was the first one to know about Michael's death. Michael and TMZ have a wonderful relationship. What I find is, including myself.. everytime there is something we believe so much in , and then oops it's a let down. We should be more vigilant, before believing so we will not be disappointed, and hurt. Just a thought. Blessings everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 04:06:16 AM
I am waiting to see what TMZ has to say in a next article about this mess and why do they put up tabloid trash without verifying the information. That would question everything they put up so far.
Tipical tabloid. They don't need facts to shit a new article and feed it as facts. Sorry for that, I am really pissed off.

From jacksonsecretvault.com today:
"
From the archives of Jackson secret vault, we’d like to present a free authentic remake MJ track for the fans.

This track was NOT released by Mrs. Jackson, this is a dance remake created from unreleased masters in the JacksonSecretVault.com archives. We sincerely apologize to the fans for any confusion."
Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:11:36 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 07, 2010, 04:11:35 AM
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
UMMM can i butt in for a second!

What is the big problem right now, what is the difference, if Katherine knows or doesn't, or if TMZ is just feeding us?
This wont make the hoax come to any conclusion in any way, we can all agree it was a horrible song, with nothing but the words "Confusion" involved, even if it is a mistake, are we suppose to care for it?

What's the difference? The difference is clear as daylight: if TMZ posted this and was proved to be just a tabloid trash it means TMz is not involved in this hoax as most of people believe they are. TMZ is just making fun of people and for me this is just low and disgusting. It's really absolutelly disgusting. It means TMZ is not involved and that they are just making their trashy tabloid known this way. It means that one more thing was cut off my list of the people involved in the hoax. I am really feeling that I am reaching my limit . I just can't stand anymore to see day by day more proofs that mabe all this is just a story we created and because it's discussed we made a whole plot about it. My hope drops volumes already. The tought that we probably imagine all this tortures me, it really does. I can't believe in fools or phantoms. I need facts.

I wonder if all this is a hoax, why on earth nobody enters (if the follow this forum) here and gives us a hand! It seems like we are all lost in an ocean and we have no clue about where we are drifting to. We just make suppositions, develop theories but without any guidance. Without a base. No one actually thinks in helping us a little bit. How on earth will my hope keep up if everything I see proves the contrary? I am a believer but I am not naive. We need help and who sees this, please care about this aspect too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 04:16:56 AM
Look here. So they didn't want to confuse and mrs. Jackson didn't release the song? Then why on earth did they say she did? If Mrs. Jackson never contacted them about the song? I swear I don't understand.

First:
"From the archives of jacksonsecretvault.com , to present a free, authentic unreleased MJ track for the fans.
With LOVE, from Mrs. Jackson
"

Then now:
"From the archives of Jackson Secret Vault, we'd like to present a free authentic remake MJ track for the fans"

Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:22:37 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 07, 2010, 04:21:12 AM
what the fuck... I don't get this anymore. they edited it and erased the fact it's from Katherine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 04:23:36 AM
So TMZ re-edited it too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 07, 2010, 05:46:28 AM
Why would November 5 play a role in an unauthorized, not-even-known-about release of a "dance-remake" by some unknown DJ lunatic? There is much too much first class studio technique behind this song to make it a simple desktop remaster adventure.

I love it and I stick to it no matter who wants to cover it as a "remaster accident of somebody unknown" now. It is not. Everything is happening on intention.
The song is mirroring the truth.
That's why it came to daylight and why it is still there.
The man in the mirror needs the mirror first for being triggered to an awakening.
Many many more mirrors will follow. This is just the beginning of making the point.

Some will not recognize themselves in the reflection though as their (self-) and (world-)images are rather illusions.
Nothing wrong with that and with some reactions we witnessed.
It is part of the healing process.
Their where-abouts are important for us to be realized and be taken into consideration when they may begin to flock into this forum. It is important to go fetch them where they are and not where we are. It took us quite a while to understand, too, didn't it? LOL

P.S. As to the album - the following was published on LKL Live Blog on July 30, 2010.
So the family should know and be involved in the new album - "Opis None" being a part of it or not. Given the information about all those harddrives containing recordings (we remember we heard some recorded material was missing from Carolwood mansion) - I wonder who else got copies of the original sensitive material and would be in the position to leak it.
Let's not forget who's working with Katherine as to business matters.
IMHO some more folks will be exposed still as the piled-up issues with them needed to be addressed.

July 30, 2010
Michael Jackson's forgotten music out in November
Posted: 04:31 PM ET

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -  Songs that didn't make the cut on Michael Jackson albums while he was alive and some forgotten recordings left behind on computer hard drives will be on an album released this fall, sources familiar with the project say.

Jackie Jackson, one of the singer's older brothers, has been working in a studio to help prepare the album, which will include 10 previously unheard songs, according to Jackson estate spokesman Jim Bates.

Jackson's estate and Sony Music announced in March that his next album of unreleased music will go on sale in November. Music producer Rodney Jerkins, who co-produced Jackson's 2001 album "Invincible," has been working with Sony to put together the new album, a source familiar with the project said.  The source asked not to be identified because he was not authorized by the record label to disclose details.

John McClain, one of the two men named in Jackson's will to be executors of his estate, is also working on the album with Jackie Jackson, Bates said.  McClain owns a recording studio in Hollywood.

Jackson was known to rent out Los Angeles recording studios for weeks at a time for creative sessions, sometimes alone and sometimes with other well-known artists.

A producer told CNN that he was surprised to find a large cache of forgotten Michael Jackson music files stored on a hard drive at a Hollywood studio in the months after Jackson's June 25, 2009, death.  When he turned the recording device on to start a session, he heard Jackson singing "Hot Fun in the Summertime."  The 1969 hit by Sly & the Family Stone is part of an extensive music catalogue that Jackson bought.  The producer said he made a backup copy of the 40 gigabytes of Jackson music and turned it over to one of the Jackson estate administrators.  He asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the matter.

Another computer hard drive with music was found in Jackson's rented mansion in the days after his death, Bates said.  A Jackson family member later handed the hard drive over to the estate administrators, he said. It was not clear if any of that music will be included in the upcoming project, but Sony's Columbia Records has a contract with Jackson's estate for 10 albums of unreleased material over the next seven years.

TAKE OUR POLL: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MJ ALBUM?

Filed under: Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

November 07, 2010, 06:14:59 AM
What if there's a THIRD PARTY involved, someone who fooled both Katherine and TMZ?!  Someone like Howard Mann, for instance.  Not to accuse the guy, I'm just giving an example.
It's interesting that this "song" (aka confusion) should come out right after "Breaking News"...

Maybe someone wants to:
1. Make the fans distrust TMZ.
2. Make the fans not focus on "Breaking News" (maybe the song reveals something and we're not supposed to analyse it too much)?

Have we even heard, from the Jacksons themselves, that the vocals on the new album aren't Michael's?!  What if someone put that rumor out there to make us not take the album too seriously?  What if the album "Michael" is damaging to various people and/or interests?

Maybe someone went to TMZ on Friday night and said "Look, Katherine is sick today but told me to give you this song to release, on her behalf, this weekend.  It's very important that you do!"  And maybe a tired/lazy journalist fell for it... TMZ is made of people, and this could simply be the mistake of one single person.  Let's not rush to accuse either Katherine or TMZ JUST YET.  I think we should wait this out...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2010, 06:56:53 AM
Good points truthprevails. At least they fixed the "we'd" part!  This is total confusion right enough, thanks Mike!  I actually quite like the music, once you get used to the vocals sounding like they're being played backwards, it's pretty good, even though it is a mish-mash of different styles and sounds like it's been spliced together from different demos.  Can hardly hear anything from Michael though because of the backwards thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 07:37:27 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Why would November 5 play a role in an unauthorized, not-even-known-about release of a "dance-remake" by some unknown DJ lunatic? There is much too much first class studio technique behind this song to make it a simple desktop remaster adventure.

I love it and I stick to it no matter who wants to cover it as a "remaster accident of somebody unknown" now. It is not. Everything is happening on intention.
The song is mirroring the truth.
That's why it came to daylight and why it is still there.
The man in the mirror needs the mirror first for being triggered to an awakening.

what is your opinion then about the song? do you understand something from it? To me it sounds like an absolute backmasking of a song, don't even know if it's "destiny" because it has only a few lines that can be understood from the song, then the rest is just backmasking.Do you really understand something from the lyrics?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2010, 07:45:07 AM
Quote from: "Glinda"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Something is interesting, the title of this song is given as OPIS NONE but the link itself shows OPUS and there are already a number of sites on the internet that refers to it as "Opus None"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At least Opus None would have a real meaning in latin: Composition number 9!!! and we know that 9 is an important Hoax number synonymous with "return".  This may be a voluntary spelling mistake to be corrected in the future, the Word OPIS itself is associated with a Goddess (Wife of Saturn) that has her own Festival on the 10th August.  The 10 the August 2011 will be 777 days from the 25th June 2011. (inclusive reckoning used)

The message that comes out of all of this is "Confusion", this is one of the few audible word in this 12 minutes "composition" (Remix/Back-masked..etc) and Confusion is what it is generating at the moment! I was reading some comments on the web, and it is getting fans attention, not because they appreciate it but rather because they are questioning it and wondering what all of this is about....

Confusion may well be Michael's intention to create more publicity and attempt to awaken more people whilst sending a message to those who already beLIEve!  

With L.O.V.E

:?  Getting beatles deja-vu here..
[youtube:2xe93jwp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQal-lJrSLI[/youtube:2xe93jwp]

Yes I can see some parallels with the Beatles Revolution 9 track and the repeat of number 9, number 9, number 9 in this Beatle "song" is interesting - It strongly supports the Hoax connection; Opus None is like a signal that we are getting into a much steeper phase of the return, the "revolution" is starting, get on the train whilst you still can!

Opus None is not a song, it is an innovative piece of musical composition which needs to be listened to a number of times to be appreciated... It could have been given the title of Confusion I guess, because this is what I <see> when I listen to it, this is the image it creates in my mind.  

Opus none is creating confusion primarily because Michael is not known for this style of Music and the public is reacting to it.  It is part of discovering "the man we never knew"

For us BeLIEvers, Michael is giving us a live lesson on how information get propagated though the media, how you can "make beLIEve" at wish if you know how, how people are conditioned by the Media.  He has showed us here how to create total confusion, the song is known as Opus None, Opis None, Opin None....etc, "nobody" knows who released it, "nobody" understands the choice of song....etc.  Michael is showing us he is in total control of the situation.  He is showing us how you can manipulate the media and how the media can ultimately be used to manipulate the public --- There are plenty of comments pasted here showing the public reaction to this announcement and the negative reactions against even his Mother, this speaks for itself.

He has very clearly made his point here, I Love it MJ!  And November 5th, because this Opus None release is a parallel with the bomb V exploded in the empty house of parliament on November 5th....

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

November 07, 2010, 08:06:19 AM
I think that MJ or his estate could release a silly nursery rhyme and those who love MJ would still think "Oh, this is so interesting and full of meaning... Thanks so much, Michael!"  And that, dear friends, is both SILLY and ADORABLE... It just goes to show how loved Michael is, really.

This whole thing made me think of Chaplin's NONSENSE SONG, with gibberish lyrics:  :D

[youtube:2zeuetsh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UopgPw_BPU[/youtube:2zeuetsh]

Now we have a NONSENSE SONG from MJ!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions