rayvyn

Re: Michael Jackson's Mom: Here's Your MJ Song!
November 07, 2010, 12:32:54 AM
Quote from: "MJsbasheret"
Original Destiny song: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What the hell!?

This is definitely strange... Is this released song a prank? Are we being punk'd.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2010, 12:52:04 AM
I think it means Michael released it.  From Michael with L.O.V.E. (not Katherine)  ;)
And it highly resembles the Hindu remix that plays while the ending movie credits play in V for Vendetta.  That's just my interpretation of all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rayvyn

November 07, 2010, 01:01:54 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Ok, Now this is very strange, I was watching BET tv and they said that Katherine did not release MJ song.  She has nothing to do with it. If she didn't who did? Do you think TMZ has something to do with it? I wonder if it is true? Honestly I my head is going coucou again.  :lol:  Did anyone hear this? Let me know what you think.

This sounds more plausible and makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 07, 2010, 01:09:31 AM
When I listen to it, I feel like he's walking in a dream, or like a ghost trying to break through to the real world and can't quite. Afterall, he is supposed to be the "living dead". Mostly "confusion" is repeated most clearly. Or like when you've been sedated and you can't quite hear clearly, everything is swirling and doesn't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tumic Shason

November 07, 2010, 01:10:10 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
When I listen to it, I feel like he's walking in a dream, or like a ghost trying to break through to the real world and can't quite. Afterall, he is supposed to be the "living dead". Mostly "confusion" is repeated most clearly. Or like when you've been sedated and you can't quite hear clearly, everything is swirling and doesn't make sense.

So it hurts?.lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2010, 01:34:04 AM
Quote from: "rayvyn"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Ok, Now this is very strange, I was watching BET tv and they said that Katherine did not release MJ song.  She has nothing to do with it. If she didn't who did? Do you think TMZ has something to do with it? I wonder if it is true? Honestly I my head is going coucou again.  :lol:  Did anyone hear this? Let me know what you think.

This sounds more plausible and makes sense.

Uh-oh....hmm, gets more WEIRDER by the day!!!  :o  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

PJ4MJTopic starter

November 07, 2010, 01:35:03 AM
Has anybody else noticed that the TMZ home page STILL has the Opis None post at the top of the blog, over 24 hours later?  Don't they always put the most recent post first and go backwards in time down the blog?

The new song was posted on Nov 5th at 10 pm - it's the only Nov 5th post on the first page - followed by all the posts from the 6th.  The rest of the Nov 5th posts start on page 2, and so on.  And as I go through each date, all the posting times are mixed up in random order rather than a chronological one.

More confusion?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 01:39:14 AM
So, who are we going to believe: the Jackson family or a tabloid (TMZ)?
Don't we know and have learned that "just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual" and "to buy it is to feed it"?
That's what is happening; believers bought it and with this they fed it to go on making fun of us.

So we're going to believe a tabloid instead of the family who claims they don't know about the song and that katherine didn't autorize it.So be objective and think out of the hoax and say if you DO believe a tabloid and not the family. I'm being serious.

Jackie on twitter:
Dear fans: I just spoke with my Mother and she did NOT authorize the release of the demo track called Opus None
about 5 hours ago

I personally think it was sampled together by an unauthorized party.... Please don't believe gossip sites

Taj on twitter:
Just talked to my grandma. She didn't even know about the "song", nor did she authorize it. We are getting to the bottom of this.

That would really prove how TMZ has been playing with us and laughing their asses of. And don't tell me "that's not true" because it's pretty obvious.You still believe the "good" intentions of TMZ?
Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:46:02 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 07, 2010, 01:45:41 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Don't we know and have learned that "just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual" and "to buy it is to feed it"?

So we're going to believe a tabloid instead of the family who claims they don't know about the song and that katherine didn't autorize it.So be objective and think out of the hoax and say if you DO believe a tabloid and not the family. I'm being serious.

Jackie on twitter:
Dear fans: I just spoke with my Mother and she did NOT authorize the release of the demo track called Opus None
about 5 hours ago

That would really proove how TMZ has been playing with us and laughing their asses of. And don't tell me "that's not true" because it's pretty obvious.
...sometimes I wish I were a Jackson so I could ynderstand this thing. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Tumic Shason

November 07, 2010, 01:53:12 AM
YOU ALL HAVE TO PICK ONE SIDE, WELL ISNT IT SUPPOSEDLY THE FAMILY AND TMZ  ARE WORKING TOGETHER?

I WILL GO WITH THE FAMILY!

REASON:
A.BECAUSE THE SONG HAS NO PURPOSE, EVEN IF THE JACKSON FAMILY RELEASED IT, SO WHY WOULD THE FAMILY RELEASE IT.
B.BECAUSE THEY ARE MICHAELS FAMILY THEY WOULD NOT BETRAY HIM.
C.TMZ IS TABLOID AND MONEY HUNGRY...
D. JACKSON FAMILY.LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJTopic starter

November 07, 2010, 01:54:21 AM
That's what is happening; believers bought it and with this they fed it to go on making fun of us.

Jackie on twitter:
about 5 hours ago

I personally think it was sampled together by an unauthorized party.... Please don't believe gossip sites

Taj on twitter:
Just talked to my grandma. She didn't even know about the "song", nor did she authorize it. We are getting to the bottom of this.

That would really prove how TMZ has been playing with us and laughing their asses of. And don't tell me "that's not true" because it's pretty obvious.You still believe the "good" intentions of TMZ?

Well, the song was first posted at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the site that also sells Katherine's book Never Can Say Goodbye.  If anything, the problem lies with the company she is a partner in, not TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 01:00:59 AM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"

Well, the song was first posted at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the site that also sells Katherine's book Never Can Say Goodbye.  If anything, the problem lies with the company she is a partner in, not TMZ.
Then why TMZ didn't verify the content? If they always claim that "our source" or "Katerine said", then it means they make up stories as all tabloids do. Because if Katherine had no idea, then how could she tell TMZ?

That shows how TMZ is putting out stories out of nowhere.
Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 01:08:16 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJTopic starter

November 07, 2010, 01:05:13 AM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"

Then why TMZ didn't verify the content? If they always clain that "our source" or "Katerine said", then it means they make up stories as all tabloids do. Because if Katherine had no idea, then how could she tell TMZ?

That shows how TMZ is putting out stories out of nowhere.

I'm not defending TMZ.  I'm just saying that if we're getting bogus info from a site Katherine is partnered with and none of the Jacksons knows what's going on there, that's a problem.  And if they didn't know about this, what else don't they know about?  It's a valid question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

November 07, 2010, 01:11:00 AM
Well, it's obvious that TMZ is just a dirty tabloid, i tend to beleive what the members of the family say=tweet  rather than what TMZ says, i'm sure they follow this site regularly and make fun of us "giving" us clues like this :( , don't feed them plz.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

_Anna_

November 07, 2010, 01:13:22 AM
Fo me, that would question both Katherine's site and TMZ.

First- I don't know what's the real deal with jacksonvault.com, if they are falsely promoting songs without the permission of Katherine, and that would mean Katherine is being manipulated and being played of.

Second- TMZ didn't bother to contact the family (as they claim to many times when they said "the family tells TMZ"), so they put up tabloid trash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions