_Anna_Topic starter

Katherine Jackson's Ultimate Revenge on Dr. Murray
11/10/2010 11:20 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

Katherine Jackson could get some quick payback against Dr. Conrad Murray, with the help of the Texas Medical Board ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ ...the Medical Board is itching for a full copy of Michael Jackson's medical records, for the purpose of initiating license suspension/revocation proceedings.  But there's a rub ... someone needs to release the records, and the board thinks Katherine has the power to do it.

As we previously reported -- the Texas Medical Board has already prohibited Dr. Murray from administering Propofol or other heavy sedatives while he continues to practice medicine at his Houston clinic.  The restriction was triggered by the criminal case in California.

No word from Katherine's camp on whether she'll play ball with the Medical Board.  Sources tell us the family has a complete copy of MJ's medical file chronicling the events that led to his death.

A rep for Murray tells us his legal team has "fought any attempt by anyone to strip [Murray] of his license, and will continue to do so for the doctor."  They added, "His paramount concern is for his patients, particularly the patients of his Houston clinic who desperately need his care."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

"ULTIMATE REVENGE"

This sounds like Vendetta
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I really think that if the Medical Board was "itching" to get their hands on Michael's medical records they would have been asking for them a long time ago.  It seems to me that we are once again in the "get Dr. Murray" phase of the hoax.  It could almost be compared to Tom Sneddon out to get Michael.

And if for some reason Katherine does release these records (if she has them and they're legit in any way), the Medical Board will look at them and say, "Hey wait a sec - this guy isn't dead!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

I really don't understand this article. What is the revenge?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quote from: "_Anna_"
I really don't understand this article. What is the revenge?

As I understand it, the article says that by supplying MJ's medical records, Katherine could get Murray's licence suspended or revoked in Texas where his clinic is. So I suppose the revenge would be 'you took my son, I'll take your job'! Hardly the 'ultimate revenge' is it? But that's TMZ headlines for you!

I'm glad to see Murray back in the picture - things have been quiet around him recently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
"ULTIMATE REVENGE"

Ahhhhh!! Another one? First the french toast and now this? I need to see this movie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

happythoughts, Even if not the dresses, you have to do so to understand many things. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Lol.

The family doesn't have his medical records. This was discussed last spring. They would need a subpoena to obtain them. And lord knows we would have heard if KJ filed an order to obtain them. Joe tried. Joe was denied.

Only realistic way for MJs medical records to be in the hands of KJ is if MJ put them there.

Additionally, if Texas Med Board wanted those records they could obtain them a lot easier and faster the KJ could.

Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tumic Shason

Quote from: "happythoughts"
Quote from: "paula-c"
"ULTIMATE REVENGE"

Ahhhhh!! Another one? First the french toast and now this? I need to see this movie.

NO WONDER WHY YOU HAVE NOT VIEWED "V FOR VENDETTA", YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL..LOL
IT IS A WONDERFUL MOVIE AND SUMS THIS HOAX UP SO QUICKLY, JUST IMAGINE "V" AS MICHAEL WHEN YOU DO WATCH IT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Posted at 11:20 am, makes me think about the blue moon.

Quote from: "~Souza~"

The producer(s) of this video made a little 'mistake', I'll explain why.

A full moon will not last for the full night, it's actually only a moment that we have a full moon. The next full moon, which is indeed also a blue moon, will be on November 21.... GMT. Here is where the mistake has been made if we take this hoax into consideration. Like TS said, for everything hoax-related, we need to calculate everything back to California time, PST. The next full  moon will be:

November 20, 2010, 9:38 am PST
(November 21, 2010, 5:28 pm GMT)

That means that the next blue moon will occur in California on November 20, not on November 21.

The position of this full moon is: 29° Taurus/Scorpio (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Zodiacal keywords for these signs:

Taurus
"I see, and when the eye is opened, all is illumined."

Scorpio
"Warrior I am and from the battle I emerge triumphant."

November 20, 2010 is exactly 7 years after Mike was arrested and brought in handcuffed at the SB police station: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 20 is also Universal Children's Day: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 20 is 70 days after the anniversary of 9/11

November 20, 1984: Michael Jackson is awarded a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame directly in from of Mann's famous Chinese Theatre, creating the largest-ever crowd for such an unveiling.

November 20, 2003: “One More Chance” was released in Europe and the US.

Funfacts about Elvis & November 20:

On November 20, 1955 Elvis signed his first contract with RCA Records, which will be his label to the time of his death. Colonel Parker negotiated the sale of Elvis's contract to RCA, which included Elvis's first five singles with SUN and unreleased material of SUN. The final price was a whopping $40,000 with $5,000 bonus. No artist at that time was paid that much. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elvis held a press conference on November 20, 1972 to announce his tv concert special Aloha from Hawaii, via satellite. He made television history with that. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2009: Graceland officially begins the holiday season on Friday, November 20th with the annual lighting of the lights and decorations on the mansion and plaza property. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TIAI redirect for November 20,2009:

But hey, many interesting dates like this have passed, at least two others will pass by before November 20 and many others will follow after that. But it's still interesting.

BTW: “One More Chance” will be the only new video on the new DVD box.

Interesting newsday, the 20th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This information is very interesting Souza, I had in my mind that day 21 by TMZ news about Murray and Kobe Bryant

Conrad Murray -- I Wanna Be Like Kobe!
10/27/2010 12:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's doc rocked a Kobe Bryant jersey out in Santa Monica before yesterday's game -- a huge risk, considering when Conrad Murray lends his support, things don't always pan out ...

But Kobe came through in the end yesterday -- inching out a victory over the Houston Rockets 112 -110. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... e-jackson/

Then it occurred to me this date 11/21/2010
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

And lookie! There's that Murray photo again that we all first saw as a different man.....um OJ Simpson, Danny Glover, Tuvok from Star Trek etc....and there's the infamous Katherine blue outfit again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions