I just tried to get two tickets in the pre-sale for New York, Madison Square Garden in April.   $200.00 per ticket are the only ones left!  Whew.  A little steep but I might have to go for it because I cannot live without a visual and live representation of Michael's music in my life.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I don't want to sound harsh but if they want to use doubles and impersonators and promote their tour with that I would never waste my money. I am absolutely tired of the idea that- "you take a guy put him some long hair, sunglasses and a fedora and here you have Michael Jackson!" . It's not like people want to see a wax figure. His HEART and soul and character make Michael who he is and that cannot be copied nor impersonated. I simply hate the idea. No one needs a shell! Better use his music and no impersonator, than doing this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Guess What my friends.......The creative masterminds of the Immortal tour, and basically nearly all the same staff as This Is It..

Whooooooooo   :D  :D  :D  :D   Heres the site I found that list some of the creative people behind the show...

Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour will call on the diverse talents of the following creative minds: (see last page for creators’ bios)
Guy Laliberté – Creative Guide
Jamie King – Writer and Director
Chantal Tremblay – Director of Creation
Mark Fisher – Set Designer
Zaldy Goco – Costume Designer  TII
Kevin Antunes – Musical Designer
Martin Labrecque – Lighting Designer
Olivier Goulet – Projection and Video Content Designer
François Desjardins – Sound Designer
Scott Osgood – Rigging and Acrobatic Equipment Designer
Germain Guillemot – Acrobatic Performance Designer
Michael Curry – Props Designer  TII
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What a genius.....two shows combined into one..first the movie and then the shows...
You can really tell know, that this wasn't some normal concert rehearsals.. ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

Quote from: "_Anna_"
I am absolutely tired of the idea that- "you take a guy put him some long hair, sunglasses and a fedora and here you have Michael Jackson!" . It's not like people want to see a wax figure. His HEART and soul and character make Michael who he is and that cannot be copied nor impersonated. I simply hate the idea. No one needs a shell! Better use his music and no impersonator, than doing this.

ok,you're absolutely right!!
yesterday,i was so happy for the word "immortal".....but then,i started think that they would have used "immortal" even if mike was dead!! do you think that mike will "BAM" during the cirque shows??
the cirque will perform in many shows....will mike choose 1 of them for his comeback?? or,maybe,will he perform in every show?? will the 1st show be his bam??  :o

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "LUNA"
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I am absolutely tired of the idea that- "you take a guy put him some long hair, sunglasses and a fedora and here you have Michael Jackson!" . It's not like people want to see a wax figure. His HEART and soul and character make Michael who he is and that cannot be copied nor impersonated. I simply hate the idea. No one needs a shell! Better use his music and no impersonator, than doing this.

ok,you're absolutely right!!
yesterday,i was so happy for the word "immortal".....but then,i started think that they would have used "immortal" even if mike was dead!! do you think that mike will "BAM" during the cirque shows??
the cirque will perform in many shows....will mike choose 1 of them for his comeback?? or,maybe,will he perform in every show?? will the 1st show be his bam??  :o

*LUNA*

He will probably chose the Las Vegas one since it will be in the year 2012
this is a strong feeling I have. It makes sense in TII he said we have 4 yrs to fix this 4 yrs is 2012 that's when he will come out at le cirque du soleil..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

marte

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just got my tickets on pre-sale and they were $190.00 CDN.  They are floor seats for Rogers Arena (formerly GM Place) here in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.....but they won't be here until next year... November 4th...omg a year today.  There are good seats.  The tickets go on sale here on Saturday at noon, but we get pre-sale notices through our law firm.   :)  :)  :)  :)  It was a good chunk of change, but I think it will be well worth it.  I don't spend alot of money on concerts, etc.  The last one I went to was Rolling Stones back about 12 years ago lol....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil show to offer new songs, secrets

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's music and dance combined with Cirque du Soleil's magic promises to be a "beautiful hybrid," the writer-director of "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour" said Wednesday.

"You can imagine those two worlds together," Jamie King said. "The show is huge."

Ticket sales started Wednesday for the first leg of the North American tour, which opens October 2 in Montreal, Canada.

Fans will hear Jackson music they've never heard before, unreleased songs recorded by the pop star in the years before his sudden death last year, King said.

"Expect surprises," King said. The show will "provide secrets and give things that people haven't necessarily heard or seen before."

"Michael was a great writer of poetry," he said, suggesting that Jackson's poems will be an element in the Cirque production.

But fans will also get "Michael Jackson as they knew Michael Jackson," King said.

"That means from his performance aspect, his energy that he gave on stage, and that will be reflected in not only the set and the costumes but in the lighting and the musicality of the show," he said. "The iconic choreography is extremely important. The Moonwalk, the 'Smooth Criminal' dance, 'Thriller,' 'Beat It.' "

King, who has directed many of the biggest world concert tours over the past decade, worked early in his career with Jackson on his 1992 "Dangerous" tour.

He's also gotten help from Jackie Jackson. Michael's oldest brother, who has also helped prepare an upcoming CD of unreleased songs, met with King to share insight about the pop star.

Designing a Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil production has "been a very natural process," King said.

"It makes so much sense for these two worlds to come together, because Michael was so into magic and fairy tale and everything that really Cirque is all about," he said. "He loved that innocence and childlike kind of creativity which Cirque provides."

The circus company, legendary for its creative and acrobatic performances, first talked to Jackson six years ago about the possibility of a Jackson-themed show, Cirque's president said when the agreement with his estate was announced in April. The estate and Cirque du Soleil are equal partners.

The show's tour visits nine Canadian and five U.S. cities in the last three months of 2011. Stops in 13 North American cities have been announced in the first half of 2012.

The MGM Mirage has signed on to host the Las Vegas, Nevada, residency starting in 2012. The hotel also will open a nightclub based on the Jackson show, the hotel said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

Quote from: "marte"

Oh wow! Marte did you make this? The feet do match up! I just wish whoever made it left the "BeLIEve" :D

Mannn! I want to go SO bad! I guess I'll have to watch it on youtube if it's on there! :( All those who are going I'm so happy for you! Let me know what it's like :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: Dancer
Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil show to offer new songs, secrets

"You can imagine those two worlds together," Jamie King said. "The show is huge."

Fans will hear Jackson music they've never heard before, unreleased songs recorded by the pop star in the years before his sudden death last year, King said.

"Expect surprises," King said. The show will "provide secrets and give things that people haven't necessarily heard or seen before."

Question: How can they incorporate unreleased songs when up to a few days ago it was still in question as to whether those songs were even of Michael? Hmm...only if it was a cover to delay getting the music out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

Breaking news and secrets....too much for a coincidential title ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "shelby61"
I just got my tickets on pre-sale and they were $190.00 CDN.  They are floor seats for Rogers Arena (formerly GM Place) here in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.....but they won't be here until next year... November 4th...omg a year today.  There are good seats.  The tickets go on sale here on Saturday at noon, but we get pre-sale notices through our law firm.   :)  :)  :)  :)  It was a good chunk of change, but I think it will be well worth it.  I don't spend alot of money on concerts, etc.  The last one I went to was Rolling Stones back about 12 years ago lol....

That's great Shelby, you got the tickets. I'm happy for you :D ..and I'm a little jealous :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

IWantYouBack

I got my pre-sales! I am so excited! My family and I are in second row centre! I'm VERY excited wooooo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal