Tumic Shason

Quote from: "mikestanek1"
Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
The little "aaows" do not sound like Michael at all!

I actually agree. I noticed that right away and was a little disappointed.  However, it isn't hard to change tones and such so it could be him.  I really hope it is.  I'd expect some big time clues in this entire album.  Chances are some of these songs were being finished after the "death".  I wouldn't doubt it at all.  The snippet shows only This Is It.  Cmon, something is going on.  And for some reason, I wouldn't doubt that there could even be some clues in Michael Jackson The Experience.  It is unlikely, but you just never know.

HATE TO SOUND LIKE I KNOW IT ALL, BUT IT REALLY IS NOT HIM!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "wishingstar"
"Breaking News"
I hope it means to literally break them, the media, into a million little pieces.  Shatter them beyond all recognition of reliability.  Break them as you do a wild horse.  Tame them into submission for the truth.

That day will never come my dear, not in a million years. The only answer is to learn to become immune or go on a media fast. It's very liberating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, guys... let's wait until Monday. maybe it is the voice of one of his children? You never know...  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Okay, let me get this straight.  Is this the title of the new single on the album that is to be released in December?  Is the title of the song, Breaking News?   I really want to think it is the introduction into BAM.  But, could this merely be a song that is on the album and be one of the songs he had written that was never released?  Perhaps it was written during one of the trials or maybe earlier on in his career?

God, I don't think so, my heart is racing and is really wanting to think he will be returning very soon, like MONDAY  :D   But if I do, and it doesn't happen,  I will be so deflated.  

Tell me what some of you are really thinking this is.  

I was really thinking that BAM could be on the Oprah show.  But, isn't it taped before a live audience?  If he were to be on that, then the people in the audience would already know he's alive.  But, if the BAM would take place during the Oprah interview with the family (parents and kids) then, well, what d'ya think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sounds like his music, i love it :D   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another thing about the 8th November:

The 8th November according to the Orthodox customs is Michael's namesday. On that day we celebrate the Taxiarhes, the leaders of the angels' army, Gabriel and Michael.

In Greece when there is a saint's celebration people who are named after this saint have their namesday.  It is like birthday without cake; the person who has namesday throws a party and his/her family and friends give him/her presents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

New Song, New Clues?
November 05, 2010, 09:00:07 PM
Okay, I seem to always say this, but if there's another post like this then just close this one, I obviously didn't see it. xD

Anyways, they have a preview of Michael's new song, "Breaking News" : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And Everytime he has a song that starts with reporters talking, he always ends up singing about how they're wrong (without directly saying it of course...) And in the song... well, I'll let you hear for yourself what they say. ;)

ANND ANOTHER THING On top of that, is the fact its a song about his death... I mean come on, how could he have known to do that when he was alive? Unless he KNEW the reaction he would get, but I don't think so...

And  bonus, I'm not exactly a huge believer in the whole numerology thing, but if YOU are, the CD is to be released on December 14th, 2010, or 12/14/10. 1+2+1+4+1+0= 9. Again with the nines... x)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

Re: New Song, New Clues?
November 05, 2010, 09:06:14 PM
What a Fitting name too.....Breaking News????  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Oh my! I think we are VERY close tp the BAM!!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is also on TMZ. Michael's pen on this. So,  Sony and MJ.....??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Andrea"
I put this in another thread a little while ago but forget which one but it relates to this one too, not sure if anyone's read some other new song titles that will be released on 12/14.

Michael Jackson New Album: Five New Song TitlesBy: Roger Friedman in Celebrity, Music // November 5th, 2010 at 1:33 AM UTC
The whole saga of the new Michael Jackson album, and the songs written by Eddie Cascio, was first reported here last spring. Not on TMZ, or anywhere else.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login – from May 2, 2010

Here are the likely titles of the Cascio songs for the album called “Michael,” which will be released on December 14th: “Breaking News,” “Monster,” “Water,” “Keep Your Head Up,” and “All I Need.” There were 10 original Cascio songs Michael sang on. The finished ones chosen, aside from “Breaking News,” are still pending.

I know these songs. I heard them in a pre-Michael version in 2006. They were recorded with his vocals in 2007. Recently, producers have polished them up. They are said to be “amazing.”

Today at noon, a teaser for the album will run on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. On Monday, the single, “Breaking News,” will start getting airplay.

There is no question that these are Michael’s vocals. It’s kind of universally karmic that Michael did them when he did them. He was staying with the Cascios, the only people who offered him refuge during troubled times. He loved them. And they took care of him.

This riles the Jackson family, which Michael thought of as a group of people who wanted handouts from him. I’ve never understood why the other Jacksons–Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, etc–just didn’t put on an act in Las Vegas as the Jacksons. They could have made good money years ago. But it seemed like they only wanted big paydays with Michael in tow. I think Michael understood that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ong-titles

Why Kill yourself working when you have a brother who is making billions of dollar and can support you.. Come one we are asking a little too much from the Jackson's brothers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Okay, let me get this straight.  Is this the title of the new single on the album that is to be released in December?  Is the title of the song, Breaking News?   I really want to think it is the introduction into BAM.  But, could this merely be a song that is on the album and be one of the songs he had written that was never released?  Perhaps it was written during one of the trials or maybe earlier on in his career?

God, I don't think so, my heart is racing and is really wanting to think he will be returning very soon, like MONDAY  :D   But if I do, and it doesn't happen,  I will be so deflated.  

Tell me what some of you are really thinking this is.  

MAMS, I think it's nothing more than a great title (hoax or no hoax) on what will no doubt be a great song. If the snippet we've heard is part of it, I already love it.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: New Song, New Clues?
November 06, 2010, 12:17:17 AM
Quote from: "SoundOfCrescendo"
Okay, I seem to always say this, but if there's another post like this then just close this one, I obviously didn't see it. xD

Anyways, they have a preview of Michael's new song, "Breaking News" : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And Everytime he has a song that starts with reporters talking, he always ends up singing about how they're wrong (without directly saying it of course...) And in the song... well, I'll let you hear for yourself what they say. ;)

ANND ANOTHER THING On top of that, is the fact its a song about his death... I mean come on, how could he have known to do that when he was alive? Unless he KNEW the reaction he would get, but I don't think so...

And  bonus, I'm not exactly a huge believer in the whole numerology thing, but if YOU are, the CD is to be released on December 14th, 2010, or 12/14/10. 1+2+1+4+1+0= 9. Again with the nines... x)

What makes you say that the song is about Michael's death?  I didn't get that impression, and I think it's hard to say based on the tiny snippet we've got so far.

And do you really think that Michael wouldn't know the reaction that his death would trigger?!  I think he had a pretty good idea of what would happen... He had great understanding of human nature.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
Umm I'm sorry, I didn't know whether this is posted before. But November 8th? Isn't it the day that Katherine, Joe & PPB gonna be on the Oprah Winfrey show?  :?

[youtube:33msadr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOB_RuI2_8&feature=related[/youtube:33msadr8]

and apparently Janet is suppose to be on George Lopez or something. it is a night show.
1st Janet on Larry King
2nd Jackie with Oprah
3rd the breaking news teaser
4th the Jackson interview with Oprah on Monday, Janet and the breaking new album

that's a lot of Jackson related things going on in less than a week :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

Tumic Shason

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions