MJonmind

Quote from: "wishingstar"
"Breaking News"
I hope it means to literally break them, the media, into a million little pieces.  Shatter them beyond all recognition of reliability.  Break them as you do a wild horse.  Tame them into submission for the truth. And in do so, may Michael's name begin to finally be restored.

It's one heck of ride, this forum of ours!  Thank you admins/mods for all the work you put into it....I know it's appreciated!  

Blessings to all!
Love this interpretation. Only got the first page and now off to work. I see lots of mouths. Maybe it's the media will speak his message as well. Once he has them broken and tamed like you say. Wild horses couldn't keep me away at the latest development. :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Notice right at the beginning of the video, the man on the TV screens (behind the newswoman) has something white in his hands (a bird? a dove?) and he makes it disappear.

All of the black television screens are "SONY" brand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is so exciting !!!!

Wild horses couldn't take me away either from this crazy adventure.

Oprah - watch out !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

pepper

In the video - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you listen closely (and some words I'm still not so sure about) ---

at :09 "Here we go again, another launching(?) of Michael Jackson"

at :11 "In the garage, new washed(?) unauthorized biographies of Michael Jackson"

at :18 "As expected, the comeback story of the year - and here we are at the ranch"

at :04, :08, :14, :19 it sounds like static, but the same word or phrase is being spoken

At :01, the blonde woman in the purple shirt with the light purple glasses, could it be MJ in disguise?
Also watch this same blonde woman at the top left of the screen starting at :19

At :12, the woman in the pink shirt - could this be the blonde woman in a brown wig? Also MJ in disguise?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love the powerful video, it says it all. No matter what they're saying on the news and on TV shows, it's all lies and the voices we hear are what they would be saying if they were telling the truth.  The fact that most shots are of the O2 press conference of Michael naturally lead us to the notion that it was all a lie too but we knew as much!  Sony TVs LOL.  I thought it was "lynching" rather than "launching" I heard as Michael was lynched by the media so many times.  The tables have certainly turned, I wonder how many news organisations are slightly worried about the lyrics of this song?!  The Sun (I know, it's trash) is carrying the new artwork and story of the album in it's headlines section, the artwork is certainly attracting a lot of attention.  Their headline "Jacko Back for Christmas" is typical. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Wow :shock:  Freakin awesome!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

When I saw the teaser it gave me the chills :) The voice, it has to be Michael's! I believe it's MJ's voice, but it's just a fragment, it's too short to be sure. While hearing the music part I was thinking of Cirque du Soleil,the music is slightly magic, mysterious.. is that possible? The album has been completed recently, I read somewhere. Probably, is "Breaking News" (I assume that's the name of the song) sung by MJ, but we don't know yet about the other songs. It is said in the news that some songs are not sung by Michael. This news could be a media stunt to draw world attention. Yet, the fact that MJ's kids were saying in the news that it's not their dad's voice makes me doubt that it is a media stunt, but DID MJ's kids say this really? Did they actually say this in front of the camera :?: Don't believe everything what is written/said by the media :!:  
May be this already has been discussed in another topic. If so sorry for that.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

OOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!!
This is so AMAZING!!!
Can You FEEL it.....CAN YOU FEEL IT..... CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!?!!!!!!?!!!!!!?

THE BEST IS STILL YET TO COME!  :shock:  ;)  :D
The song is so AWESOME! I can't wait to hear the whole thing Monday and about the snippet video accompanying the song...it is so interesting. I'm pretty sure it has double meaning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow! Not only is this the most awesome 42 second snippet I've ever seen/heard, but this has all the makings for a ......... BAM! I can definitely feel it! Justice will reign supreme! Things are starting to fall into place. I definitely wanna be startin' somethin'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

bec

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "wishingstar"
"Breaking News"
I hope it means to literally break them, the media, into a million little pieces.  Shatter them beyond all recognition of reliability.  Break them as you do a wild horse.  Tame them into submission for the truth. And in do so, may Michael's name begin to finally be restored.

It's one heck of ride, this forum of ours!  Thank you admins/mods for all the work you put into it....I know it's appreciated!  

Blessings to all!
Love this interpretation. Only got the first page and now off to work. I see lots of mouths. Maybe it's the media will speak his message as well. Once he has them broken and tamed like you say. Wild horses couldn't keep me away at the latest development. :lol:

I understand the cliche, but please be aware, you don't "break" wild horses, you work to earn their trust. And it's a lot of work. Spoken from a girl who's done it, you don't force it or dominate them. Horses are sensitive and easily frightened. To break a horses spirit is to leave a black mark on your soul.

So, not to diss you because you don't know, but it's a bad metaphor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Well that certainly put a downer on the whole thread!  Bec it was a turn of phrase and not to be taken literally, plenty of cliches and metaphors make no sense in real life.  I hope we're not going to start pointing out mistakes in each others grammar spelling or phrasing as that's not why we're here. Many members don't have English as their first language either.  Sorry I just thought it was a bit harsh to address something that was not meant to be taken literally.  No one was disrespecting horses people are just excited at the new developments - well most of us anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Love the video, love the cover, love the snippet...
I definitively love this Hoax !
Michael Jackson you are a genius ! :)

The best is yet to come !  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
When I saw the teaser it gave me the chills :) The voice, it has to be Michael's! I believe it's MJ's voice, but it's just a fragment, it's too short to be sure. While hearing the music part I was thinking of Cirque du Soleil,the music is slightly magic, mysterious.. is that possible? The album has been completed recently, I read somewhere. Probably, is "Breaking News" (I assume that's the name of the song) sung by MJ, but we don't know yet about the other songs. It is said in the news that some songs are not sung by Michael. This news could be a media stunt to draw world attention. Yet, the fact that MJ's kids were saying in the news that it's not their dad's voice makes me doubt that it is a media stunt, but DID MJ's kids say this really? Did they actually say this in front of the camera :?: Don't believe everything what is written/said by the media :!:  
May be this already has been discussed in another topic. If so sorry for that.

L.O.V.E.

Everlastinglove_MJ ---did you see the children say this with your own eyes and ears? I didn't. I read it from a TMZ article. Reminder: Media lies... Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tumic Shason

The little "aaows" do not sound like Michael at all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Tumic Shason"
The little "aaows" do not sound like Michael at all!

I actually agree. I noticed that right away and was a little disappointed.  However, it isn't hard to change tones and such so it could be him.  I really hope it is.  I'd expect some big time clues in this entire album.  Chances are some of these songs were being finished after the "death".  I wouldn't doubt it at all.  The snippet shows only This Is It.  Cmon, something is going on.  And for some reason, I wouldn't doubt that there could even be some clues in Michael Jackson The Experience.  It is unlikely, but you just never know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions