Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
I'm starting to think this "drug addiction" is indeed a smoke screen. I had doubts about there being a "drug addiction" even when it first came to light back in the 90's (personally I think Michael just wanted a break from the media limelight in light of the allegations going on at the time, he was probably unbelievably stressed out - so they used the "drug addiction" excuse to give him a break). Remember the Deiter Weisner deposition? Michael admitted he could have been "impaired" when signing contracts...thus eluding to a "drug addiction". Also, recall when he was questioned about his performance during the 30th anniversary show (he sounded very nasal while singing- which some speculated he was having more procedures done on his nose), Michael claimed that no he sounded that way because he was "medicated" for a cold he'd recieved from his kids (even Liz showed up to the event "sniffling and congested" too- lol! ;) )

and now this "drug addiction" is tagged to his "death".

I personally don't think Michael was ever a drug addict. Did he take alot of medication? perhaps, if he had Lupus---but it doesn't make him an addict.  Micheal read ALOTof books---he studied things, he knew what would make him look like an addict so he prepared for the "role" well (even made a song about drug addiction)(smoke screening again)...so that it would be "believable" now.

As far as Katherine and this "denial" stuff...it's all part of the plan...there are too many inconsistancie's about the "drug addiction" theory to be ignored, the biggest one being the autopsy. No mention of the Lupus - which would have required a great deal of medication which would have shown up in the tissue histology, and all the major organs were fine despite years of pain med abuse?...hmmmm, okay.  He was also given large doses of orange juice for dehydration(which in large doses CAUSE dehydration), yet his potassium levels weren't elevated according to the autopsy? :?:  You could go on and on, but you get the idea.

Oprah had to ask (to get the ratings), Katherine had to answer (to protect her son)...but drug addict?...no. I don't think so
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions