And I am one of those who at one time was in constant pain because I refused to take everything that was "prescribed" to me.  I have found that doctors will indiscriminately prescribe you anything, not taking into consideration any medical history, to get you in the office for profit and out of it as quickly as possible to collect from the next patient.  It is a racket.  They're like, oh that didn't work, well let's try this one,(straight out of the samples box) and so on and so on.  They try to make you their guinea pig so you'll keep coming back.  The pharmaceutical companies and the doctors of this country are all networking for the good of their pocketbooks. It's a racket.  It needs to STOP!

FYI, if you're in pain like me from a degenerative dis disease resulting in muscle and joint misery, go get some Alleve or Nyproxen (the main ingredient in Alleve),  sold over the counter at pharmacies everywhere.  Getting a migrane?  Pop a room temp coke & swallow an alleve.  Get your hiny in a quiet, dark space for about 30 minutes. Close your eyes. Take a nap.  It will come, but it will not be as debilitating nor will it last as long.  It works every time 8-) and can save you a fortune and a lot of headache.

BTW - I don't hold stock in the company :lol:  :lol:  I'm only just a client.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "_Anna_"
God, I can't take this anymore..... How many times will they keep saying he was a drug addict and give these tearful interviews? if this is to be revealed (the hoax) why they keep putting us down? At least this is how I feel. Do I have to blindly believe in this situation even if they constantly say such sad things, Katherine in tears, and all that? I mean I am a believer, but my faith is dropping volumes

Unfortunately believing in something doesn't always necessarily make it true... I can't see any reason to why Michael would want his family to push the drug "thing" and to Oprah of all people! Yes there are many theories but ones that aren't too far-fetched? I believe not. All I see is: a sad story = publicity = money - sadly enough. It truly breaks my heart  :cry: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
God, I can't take this anymore..... How many times will they keep saying he was a drug addict and give these tearful interviews? if this is to be revealed (the hoax) why they keep putting us down? At least this is how I feel. Do I have to blindly believe in this situation even if they constantly say such sad things, Katherine in tears, and all that? I mean I am a believer, but my faith is dropping volumes

Unfortunately believing in something doesn't always necessarily make it true... I can't see any reason to why Michael would want his family to push the drug "thing" and to Oprah of all people! Yes there are many theories but ones that aren't too far-fetched? I believe not. All I see is: a sad story = publicity = money - sadly enough. It truly breaks my heart  :cry: .

It's the answers that are given that pisses me off :evil:   The family could stop this if they would only answer the questions differently.  

YES. Michael admitted to being addicted to a pain med in blah, blah, blah.  He sought and got help for that and he has not had any problems with that since.  So, no he is not an addict. He had a dependency of which he has since corrected.  Of course he does not want to live in constant pain no different than any other human being, including you Oprah.  But to say that he's an addict would be pushing the envelope. Wouldn't you agree :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Let us all remember that Katherine is still a strict jevoah's witness... They are not allowed to lie! Not once did she say that Michel was infact addicted to drugs, all she said was "he kept saying he wasn't on it"... For all we know, that could actually be the truth. Also, I would like to point out that a Woman's son does not have to die for her to worry and care for him to the point of tears. IMO we have no need to stress this "hoax", unless Katherine one day makes a statement about Michael infact being deceased. We'll see what monday brings!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

if he admitted it once why wouldn't admit it again. for fear of losing the kids?  speaking of the kids . shouldn't debbie be quite upset about their being on ophra? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PJ4MJ

All I can say is:  There must be a reason.  If I'm to believe in a hoax, then the drug thing is part of it because there's no getting away from the reports that a Propofol overdose caused his death.  It's really no surprise to me that the media has run away with it and labeled Michael a drug addict.  Maybe that's the whole point.  Michael knew that would happen, sure as the sun rises in the morning.  I believe he's using that to serve his purpose.

There are only two alternatives:  1) Michael created an elaborate plan to hoax his death another way (one that everyone would magically realize the wonderful person he is) but somehow - beyond his control - it was attributed to Propofol, which makes him look like a drug addict, or 2) Michael really did die, is not influencing anything, and people are taking advantage of the sad situation for profit.  Do you believe either of these happened?  I don't.

Things are always darkest before the dawn.  The BAM is supposed to be something BIG.  It's supposed to shock people and wake them up.  So let most of the world believe he's dead.  Let the media disparage him once more. (They're going to do it, anyway.)  That's what's expected.  Michael's going to give them the UNEXPECTED.  Don't lose hope.  Faith is beLIEving in what you don't see...yet.

Here's one more thing to consider:  From the start, there have been conflicting accounts of Michael's behavior, demeanor, health, etc.  Any two people who saw him at the same time in the same room always seem to give very different stories.  That's totally illogical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PJ4MJ"

All I can say is:  There must be a reason.  If I'm to believe in a hoax, then the drug thing is part of it because there's no getting away from the reports that a Propofol overdose caused his death.  It's really no surprise to me that the media has run away with it and labeled Michael a drug addict.  Maybe that's the whole point.  Michael knew that would happen, sure as the sun rises in the morning.  I believe he's using that to serve his purpose.

There are only two alternatives:  1) Michael created an elaborate plan to hoax his death another way (one that everyone would magically realize the wonderful person he is) but somehow - beyond his control - it was attributed to Propofol, which makes him look like a drug addict, or 2) Michael really did die, is not influencing anything, and people are taking advantage of the sad situation for profit.  Do you believe either of these happened?  I don't.

Things are always darkest before the dawn.  The BAM is supposed to be something BIG.  It's supposed to shock people and wake them up.  So let most of the world believe he's dead.  Let the media disparage him once more. (They're going to do it, anyway.)  That's what's expected.  Michael's going to give them the UNEXPECTED.  Don't lose hope.  Faith is beLIEving in what you don't see...yet.

Here's one more thing to consider:  From the start, there have been conflicting accounts of Michael's behavior, demeanor, health, etc.  Any two people who saw him at the same time in the same room always seem to give very different stories.  That's totally illogical.

I couldn't agree more, there is SO much evidence and we can't start mistrusting our own intuition and intellect, how else do we explain all the conflicting stories put out there by the Jacksons themselves, not the media making stuff up like they usually do.  The Jacksons play a huge part in all of this, they truly are an incredible family.  If it weren't for their contradictions and "slip-ups" we'd have a lot less reason to believe Michael is going to come back.  If they all told the same story we could still speculate on a hoax but the reasons would more likely point to him disappearing to save his own life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

all4loveandbelieve

Talking about migraines, I am the queen of migraines. I have them 3 times a week. I went to the neurologist, and he is convinced I am stressed. Dah!! I could have told him that  :lol: They had prescribed me so many migraine pills, fiorinal with codene, imitrex,  Zomig,just by reading the ingrdients it scared me. The best part is they made me drowsy, so I stop taking medication. I live with my migraines. Just think having all those meds in your body in a day, you can't survive. That's why i strongly believe Michael was not a drug addict, this was part of his plan all along. This is the only way everyone believed he died. Or else if he was in good health and faked his death what was he going to use as a bate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjkate

Exactly....well said. As well, Katherine's response summed it up for me. "I asked him ONCE". If it was my son and I thought he might be in danger and I was hearing things or seeing things or my other children mentioned to me they were staging an intervention....etc. Then I would surely to goodness ask more than ONCE. I agree, this is the story that needed to be spread around. TMZ started with that from the beginning they said "it is common knowledge here in LA that Michael Jackson is an addict" They even went on to allude to the fact that he was a hardcore addict and everyone around town knew. That can't be possible for many reasons....3 of those being Prince Paris and Blanket. There is no way that everyone would turn a blind eye to Michael's hardcore addiction when the three young children were in his primary care. Also Michael could just turn his addictions on and off to suit. Surely there would have been some witnesses that would come forward but instead it is the opposite - Raymone Bain didn't see it, Tom Messereau didn't see it, LMP said she didn't ever actually see it, 1/2 of his family said they didn't see it, the other half says they staged the interventions but no one mentions having seen it, he had an insurance test that didn't alert to anything, Cherilyn Lee said she tested his blood and nothing crazy turned up, his body guards said that he may have been in an altered state here and there but if he had lupus then he would need to take something sometimes. The things about his drug taking seem to be particularly staged ie) Grace who has never spoken publicly about MJ, all of a sudden decides to go public and rats him out about his drug use around the time he died, Susan Etok??? said he arrived in England with boat loads of drugs etc. Two very odd and staged stories in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lol were back on the drug thing, he was addicted when his hair got burned and after that it was all good but the media just had to paint him in that light as a drug addict couldn't he have overcome it and live his life again? NO because it's MJ and he always had to be the bad guy according to the media but I have a question who do you think you're fooling we are not ignorant we know whats going on so please stop disrespecting our intelligence and stop with the bullshit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

But why?! I've been a member on this forum for quite some time and I know all the different theories on why he'd fake his death but they're all vague or, as I said before, too far-fetched. I can't think of any realistic reason to why Michael would want all this drama after everything that he has gone through, I mean would any of you (after avoiding the limelight for years and at the age of 50, still raising young kids)? What's the point with this "BAM" you know?The TII shows would've been enough of a BAM since he would've been blessing us with our magic again but sadly something might not of thought of it as meant to be  :cry:  :cry: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mopey3655"
Also if any of you read Latoya's book she did say her mother was not the quiet meek person that she showed to the public and that she was an actor at times "My mother's Jekyll-and-Hyde behaviour"  So Katherine is not that innocent, quiet, meek woman after all and if she wants to give the media a good show even with all the tears to protect her son then she will give them a show of their life.  Also before Michael's death you hardly ever saw Katherine in the public eye but now she's everywhere.  Think about it folks they are all giving us a good and somewhat convincing act.
Exactly!! Katherine didn't care about the media or attention...she is doing it now because our certain someone has asked her too and his name begins with M :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

But why?! I've been a member on this forum for quite some time and I know all the different theories on why he'd fake his death but they're all vague or, as I said before, too far-fetched. I can't think of any realistic reason to why Michael would want all this drama after everything that he has gone through, I mean would any of you (after avoiding the limelight for years and at the age of 50, still raising young kids)? What's the point with this "BAM" you know?The TII shows would've been enough of a BAM since he would've been blessing us with our magic again but sadly something might not of thought of it as meant to be  :cry:  :cry: .

If I knew why, I guess I wouldn't be here seeking the answers.  ;)   I think it really depends on what theory you subscribe to.  Since you know most of them, you understand where "all this drama" could come into play with the Illuminati or murder conspiracy theories...Really, any theory that would require distraction because the drug story definitely distracts.

If you think the BAM is all about Michael's comeback to the stage then yes, this is over-the-top drama.  But if you feel that the BAM is about larger issues, all this drama may be a necessity.

One more thought:  Who said Michael was avoiding the limelight?  I tend to think he was avoiding all the media BS, not the limelight.  He was also raising a family.  If he was avoiding, why even bother doing the TII shows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is going to be scary interesting. Watch the intro. Many curious questions Oprah asks.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

It's the answers that are given that pisses me off :evil:   The family could stop this if they would only answer the questions differently.  

YES. Michael admitted to being addicted to a pain med in blah, blah, blah.  He sought and got help for that and he has not had any problems with that since.  So, no he is not an addict. He had a dependency of which he has since corrected.  Of course he does not want to live in constant pain no different than any other human being, including you Oprah.  But to say that he's an addict would be pushing the envelope. Wouldn't you agree :roll:  :roll:

I wish they'd get off it with the drugs.  For once I'd like to see Oprah talk about nothing regarding drugs and pedo*** stuff and just stick to the positive. I don't watch tv.  Just as well.  Don't think I could sit through the whole show.  I don't think Michael was an addict.  Never did.  I'm even questioning the time he went into rehab [ when Elizabeth made that announcement]  Seems odd to me that Michael of all people, would air that laundry.  I'm having a hard time believing anything the family has said regarding the drug issues, if they really said anything at all.  I don't recall now if any of that is on video or just in print.  What purpose is served by defaming him further.  I'm also having serious concerns about the children being in that house.  Something is knawing at me.  I also feel something is going to happen.  Positive or negative - I don't know.  Have been feeling it for about 4 or 5 days now.  Haven't felt this way regarding Michael since June 25.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions